Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 10:32 AM

49,954 posts, read 63,265,686 times

Advertisements

This is just the Lib outrage du jour. They must be getting worried.

Old 10-09-2015, 10:50 AM

18,986 posts, read 8,984,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
This is just the Lib outrage du jour. They must be getting worried.
So you, too, believe that the ACA is the worst thing that's happened in this nation since slavery, that prison makes people gay, and that losing some gun rights is more devastating than a bullet-ridden body? Good to know.

Anybody with a brain should be concerned that such a dolt is number two in the GOP polls. Of course, considering who is number one, I'd say whatever intelligent life remains in the GOP should be very worried about the health of their party.

Old 10-09-2015, 11:09 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,513,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Good advice, but insensitive to discuss at the time and definitely not something you expect from a presidential candidate. Public is looking for long lasting policy answers to shootings, not a callous solution of "Let's Roll!".
You mean like Obama claiming that it is correct to politicize this shooting? As usual liberals and their leaders always make a bad situation worse.

Old 10-09-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
I don't know that the feelings of BizPac Review is indicative of anything other than generally speaking that part of Oregon shades Red.
Roseburg newspaper's pro-gun coverage - Business Insider
As it sits, if you want to believe a visit from the President of the United States of America to offer berievment to a community that lost nearly nine people at the hands of a madman is a horrible act, you're welcome to feel that way. I believe most folks would appreciate the gesture. More importaintly, it matters not what you and I think but the feelings between the President and the victim's families. I'm pretty sure if they don't wish to meet the President, they won't.
Perhaps if Obama had only offered symphaty and not used the act as a political opportunity without actual knowledge as to what happened he would be welcome. As it stands now, he should be intelligent enough to realize that he screwed up and stay away.

Last edited by Arjay51; 10-09-2015 at 11:38 AM..

Old 10-09-2015, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
The leftists and Dems absolutely hate this guy because he is a fully black Republican who did not grow up privileged but became a success story. They definitely cannot have that. So they're going to be relentless with him. That's why reporters are asking him hypothethetical questions and then frothing with faux outrage over his answers for days afterwards. It's shameful, and some of it may even be racist, but they have no shame.
Note the difference in the way that they treat Carson and Obama. Since Obama is half white can we consider this as racism? Or just liberal bigotry?

Old 10-09-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Nah, we are simply astounded that someone so smart could sound so stupid. It's a curiosity. The brilliant brain surgeon is actually pretty much a dolt outside of his operating theater.
Oh, for a moment there I thought you admitting you were wrong about Obama. Should have known better, you liberals never admit you were wrong.

Old 10-09-2015, 11:24 AM

Quote:
I think you are projecting the malicious right wing mindset, which has said so many really, really nasty things about the president over the last six years, onto the rest of us. Don't hold us to your own very low malicious standard.
Why? Is that your job?

The majority of these "malicious claims" you cite have proven to be true, whether you admit it or not. Perhaps it is you and yours who should change your standard.

Last edited by Arjay51; 10-09-2015 at 11:39 AM..

Old 10-09-2015, 11:26 AM

Quote:
You don't like it that one of your darlings sounds like an idiot whenever he speaks, so you're lashing out at those of us who point it out. I get it.
Just following the democrats lead when their darling get offended when logical people point it out.

Old 10-09-2015, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Apparently it's racist to call out Republicans who say stupid things now. I suppose I'm racist for pointing out that Donald Trump is saying some pretty stupid things as well?
No, just closed minded and bigoted.

Old 10-09-2015, 11:37 AM

Quote:
So you, too, believe that the ACA is the worst thing that's happened in this nation since slavery, that prison makes people gay, and that losing some gun rights is more devastating than a bullet-ridden body? Good to know.

Anybody with a brain should be concerned that such a dolt is number two in the GOP polls. Of course, considering who is number one, I'd say whatever intelligent life remains in the GOP should be very worried about the health of their party.
Obvious how you decide that only your opinions could possibly be fact in spite of having only your own assumptions to back them up. Typical of those with your liberal stance and lack of actual thought processes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections