Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 09:05 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times

Advertisements

I'd rather have Bill roaming the halls of the White House than Dick Cheney or a Dick Cheney clone. Why is it that Republicans are so quick to be cheerleaders for war and so quick to condemn a blow job that happened decades ago? If he could to do that whole period of his life over again, I'm sure Bill would have made better choices. Dick Cheney, he will never admit that he made disastrous choices that cost millions of tax dollars and caused countless, senseless deaths of Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2015, 09:06 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Hillary did not write anything. Putting your name on a document compiled by others is not original work. Try passing that off in a college class and see how long you last.
That's funny. Critics called it Hillarycare!

So, unless you know something that the rest of the world doesn't know, you are making up your own reality. Mrs. Clinton headed the White House taskforce on health care reform and wrote the plan. That's not in dispute by any serious people.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I'd rather have Bill roaming the halls of the White House than Dick Cheney or a Dick Cheney clone. Why is it that Republicans are so quick to be cheerleaders for war and so quick to condemn a blow job that happened decades ago? If he could to do that whole period of his life over again, I'm sure Bill would have made better choices. Dick Cheney, he will never admit that he made disastrous choices that cost millions of tax dollars and caused countless, senseless deaths of Americans.
Out of rep bullets for you but that was completely on target.

I don't know what makes the OP so holier than thou. It isn't like Republicans are better than anyone. Trump is on trophy wife #2 or 3. He bought the Miss Universe contest so he could be <around> young beauties.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:13 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Amen. Cheney recently said that even knowing there were no WMDs he would invade Iraq again. And according to Jeb! he and all Republican candidates would use the same advisors as his brother's disasterous administration because apparently they are the only ones around for the GOP. So voting Republican is voting for a return to these same guys who brought us the Iraq disaster.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Old 10-08-2015, 11:58 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,355,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Who said anything about abortion? I don't believe I mentioned it at all. Do you actually read posts before you respond? What I did mention was the ghoulish "harvesting" of body parts for profit.
If you're talking about the Planned Parenthood so-called controversy, it's been shown to be a sham accusation.

Old 10-08-2015, 12:04 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Haha. So the only defense for Hillary Clinton is to bring in comparison to Dr. Strangelove himself, aka Dick Cheney?

I think that speaks volumes for the amount of respect that the King deserves. i.e. None.

This is after all a woman who continues to cling to a confirmed liar and adulterer for the sole reason that the last name gains her a seat at the card table where she wants to be a player. This is the action of someone who has no self respect and if she doesn't have that, then I can't imagine why anyone else would hold respect for her either.

So enter Dick Cheney. hahahaha

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 10-08-2015 at 12:45 PM..

Old 10-08-2015, 12:50 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,946,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
If you're talking about the Planned Parenthood so-called controversy, it's been shown to be a sham accusation.
Planned parenthood has admitted they harvest body parts and accept money for them. The only controversy is whether the still live baby shown on the video is stillborn or from an actual abortion.

Is there ANYTHING the left does not approve of no matter how perverted?

Old 10-08-2015, 03:32 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Planned parenthood has admitted they harvest body parts and accept money for them. The only controversy is whether the still live baby shown on the video is stillborn or from an actual abortion.

Is there ANYTHING the left does not approve of no matter how perverted?
Explain to me how a stillborn baby can be a "still live baby" on a video or anywhere else. 'Stillborn' by definition is a baby that is born dead.

Does it matter to you that the guy who claimed that video came from a PP admitted that he lied about that? Hospitals harvest organs from deceased people every day. This is not a crime in this country. If a person took a payment beyond the costs involved for tissues or organs donated then a person can be charged with a crime. That's not happening because it's not what PP was doing. And if an individual was doing that, then throw the book at him or her but that's still no reason to defund the entire organization.

Old 10-08-2015, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Explain to me how a stillborn baby can be a "still live baby" on a video or anywhere else. 'Stillborn' by definition is a baby that is born dead.

Does it matter to you that the guy who claimed that video came from a PP admitted that he lied about that? Hospitals harvest organs from deceased people every day. This is not a crime in this country. If a person took a payment beyond the costs involved for tissues or organs donated then a person can be charged with a crime. That's not happening because it's not what PP was doing. And if an individual was doing that, then throw the book at him or her but that's still no reason to defund the entire organization.
There you go, applying facts to discredit a perfectly good rant about the lies made up about Planned Parenthood.

Old 10-08-2015, 04:38 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times
Quote:
Planned parenthood has admitted they harvest body parts and accept money for them.
It's amazing we still have some transplant doctors out of prison in this country. PP's personnel stated on the tape that they charge $30-100 for handling and transportation costs. Clearly, if PP had a profit motive, don't you think they'd charge helluva lot more? Are they really that stupid?
If there is no profit motive, it is not illegal.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections