Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 04:56 AM

11,782 posts, read 5,795,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
What's with you? He never called all Hispanics "rapists, murderes[sic] and such". Nor did he call any legal immigrants those names.

You call her out for not researching the candidates thoroughly. Well, count yourself among that very same group.
Bos - this is his way of provoking others on the boards. It's his signature statement that he puts in every Trump discussion thread. It's been explained to him before but he must not be able to comprehend - just disregard him as he has yet to add anything meaningful to the discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2015, 05:02 AM

11,782 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
How sensitive was Trump when he tried to steal Vera Cokings house in order to build a parking lot? You Trumpbots are every bit as bad as the Obamabots.
He's a flip flopping salesman who'll tell you want you want to hear.

Here's Vera's final haul on the house after she moved to a retirement community in San Francisco - who's the dummy? Penthouse owner offered her 1 million and she declined - some people are just greedy - not attached to the property.

Coking moved out in 2010 and to a retirement home in the San Francisco Bay Area near her grandson, Ed Casey. Since then Casey has tried to sell the house; putting it on the market in 2011 with an asking price of $5 million.[1][7] As of September 2013 the price was reduced to $995,000.00 [8] The property did not sell as Atlantic City continued to suffer the lingering effects of the financial crisis of 2007–08 and over-building during the boom that preceded it.
Coking's property was sold for $530,000 in an auction on July 31, 2014.[9] The reserve price was $199,000, a tenth of the offer Trump had made for the property eight years earlier

Old 10-11-2015, 05:20 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,947,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
How sensitive was Trump when he tried to steal Vera Cokings house in order to build a parking lot? You Trumpbots are every bit as bad as the Obamabots.
He's a flip flopping salesman who'll tell you want you want to hear.
Steal her home? He offered her one million dollars for a home she paid $20,000 for.

Old 10-11-2015, 05:29 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
That isn't definition of hypocrite. Hypocrite says one thing while doing another. Trump simply changed his mind.
Like many issues over the last 10-15 years, I suppose.

But that means that Mr. Trump can "simply change his mind" again. And again.

To be fair, he and most other candidates would drop out of the race if their poll numbers decline precipitously. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Mick

Old 10-11-2015, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Trump with Hispanic Super Fan at Huge Las Vegas Event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xe5FYDhdx8
Why is it news that one Hispanic loves Mr. Trump? Doesn't that say everything?

The most recent poll said that 67% of Hispanics have "very negative" view of The Donald. 72% of Hispanics have "very negative" or "somewhat negative" view of him. Only 11% are "somewhat positive" or "very positive" on Mr. Trump. 11%! That's unheard of. But that still means that, out of roughly 11 million registered Hispanic voters, about 1.2 million Hispanics are positive on Mr. Trump. There are a lot of Hispanics who are fans of Mr. Trump, but not as a whole of Hispanics in this country.

Mick

Old 10-11-2015, 05:52 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Like many issues over the last 10-15 years, I suppose.

But that means that Mr. Trump can "simply change his mind" again. And again.

To be fair, he and most other candidates would drop out of the race if their poll numbers decline precipitously. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Mick
He had said that if his numbers dropped so low that he thought he could not possibly win and then the media, liberal, came out and said that he said he would drop out if his numbers dropped. Either they have a mental malfunction that doesn't let them understand what is said, they have issues with their hearing or they are just liars!

Quote:
Why is it news that one Hispanic loves Mr. Trump? Doesn't that say everything?

The most recent poll said that 67% of Hispanics have "very negative" view of The Donald. 72% of Hispanics have "very negative" or "somewhat negative" view of him. Only 11% are "somewhat positive" or "very positive" on Mr. Trump. 11%! That's unheard of. But that still means that, out of roughly 11 million registered Hispanic voters, about 1.2 million Hispanics are positive on Mr. Trump. There are a lot of Hispanics who are fans of Mr. Trump, but not as a whole of Hispanics in this country.

Mick
So? He is takes a few Hispanics and a few blacks from the Dems along with a lot of dissatisfied whites and other races/ethnicities/cultures/religions and adds that to his GOP support. Keep in mind that most LEGAL Hispanics suffer the same problems that the rest of us do. Only the most ignorant of a race/sex would choose a candidate based on race/sex that has nothing other than that to offer.

Again, and I even heard Trump say it in an interview, he said if his number severely dropped like the ones with 1 or 2% that he would drop out. So, when he clarified, he made it never. Seriously someone with 20 to 30% of the polls saying if it dropped to 1 or 2% and media saying that he said if his numbers dropped he would get out of the race................. You can't fix stupid so he tried to simplify it for them!

On that 67%, did they verify legal status? And, the opinion I have heard more than once is that he doesn't need "Latino" voters to win: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...908-story.html

Old 10-11-2015, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
On that 67%, did they verify legal status?
73% of the respondents to the poll were registered, which is in line with the national registration rate for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
And, the opinion I have heard more than once is that he doesn't need "Latino" voters to win: Donald Trump doesn't need Latino voters to win the GOP nomination - Chicago Tribune
After every election, the likes of Michael Steele and Reince Preibus come on Sunday shows to proclaim that their party cannot win without the Hispanic vote and therefore they need to enlarge the tent. Maybe they are all just stupid at RNC. Nah, I don't think so, they have all sorts of numerical analysis.

But by all means, please, write off the Hispanic vote. Again. Lose. Again.

Mick

Old 10-11-2015, 08:22 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
But that means that Mr. Trump can "simply change his mind" again. And again
As someone who has clearly stated that you will only vote for a Democrat, no matter how low and despicable the candidate, I can understand how you might ask this question.

For everyone else, asking someone what they "might" do in the future "if" such & such happens even though there is no reason to believe that it will, about a personal decision, by a TV teleprompter monkey is nothing more than idle talk.

Mick - You should be far more concerned about King Hillary changing mind on Obama's latest Trade Agreement. She was for it before she was against it. LOL

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 10-11-2015 at 08:48 AM..

Old 10-11-2015, 09:46 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Trump followers spend all their time attacking other posters. Should we start reporting them? Should I post TOS? Let me think about it.... Decisions, decisions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator
Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards. Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website. This includes Direct Messages and Reputation Comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Perhaps it's you who has "issues" pal. Who anointed you Judge of a sweet lady who is Happy for Trump and his candidacy?

Your opinion is ludicrous and vile, in my opinion!!
Quote:
Why would you be embarrassed?
Edit: Opps. NVM. I read your subsequent posts in this topic. You did embarrass yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
So I guess you are ASSuming this exuberant Latina is Illegal?? Yea or nay? So, how could she vote for anybody ..Trump or anyone else???

I didn't notice..Did she have "Calves like Cantaloupes"??

Last edited by Sugah Ray; 10-11-2015 at 09:57 AM..

Old 10-11-2015, 10:09 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,900,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Did Trump call him a coon? Trump defended him. You’re making no sense.
I'm sorry you had trouble comprehending.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections