Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2015, 04:03 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times

Advertisements

Will Clinton utter terminology to cite that she's the only female on the stage, and thats why you should vote for her

Or that her and Bill are a package deal, so a vote for her, is a vote to put him back in office.

Or Sanders, I wonder how many times he'll use the words "free"...

Old 10-13-2015, 06:09 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Interesting. I think Hillary has overplayed "because she is a woman" but still, there are some that would vote for her for that reason. Personally, as a woman, I have no respect for her and if we had a woman candidate that would be a good role model, had all the other necessary qualifications and was the best candidate, I would vote for her. Mentioning Bill as an asset?

Bernie? Free? I am smart enough to know that nothing is free. Someone always has to pay.

Old 10-13-2015, 04:27 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Interesting. I think Hillary has overplayed "because she is a woman" but still, there are some that would vote for her for that reason. Personally, as a woman, I have no respect for her and if we had a woman candidate that would be a good role model, had all the other necessary qualifications and was the best candidate, I would vote for her. Mentioning Bill as an asset?

Bernie? Free? I am smart enough to know that nothing is free. Someone always has to pay.
But you have respect for Trump and he calls people morons, stupid, ugly pigs and invades their privacy by giving away their personal phone numbers(Graham, Ramos). Trump is a great role model. Right?

Old 10-13-2015, 04:39 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Will Clinton utter terminology to cite that she's the only female on the stage, and thats why you should vote for her

Or that her and Bill are a package deal, so a vote for her, is a vote to put him back in office.

Or Sanders, I wonder how many times he'll use the words "free"...
I don't know but it sounds like you would like to play DNC Bingo tonight during the debate.

http://graphics.latimes.com/democrat...ate-cnn-bingo/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections