Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 04:10 PM

8,064 posts, read 17,999,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy1980 View Post
After reading through all these post I am really pissed now because the bitter obama supporters are trying to write of my state because just like obama you all are sore losers. Florida very much counts because it showed america that once again a more diverse group of people wants hillary to beour leader while obama is only pulling the black vote and we know why. And did you all see how immmature obama acted by refusing to shake hillary hands? Come on people is that what we really want a man who can't even fight like a man but chooses to act like a wuss against a woman? How the hell is he gonna handle all the evil terrorist lol?
LOL, right?! He says he'll personally meet with Fidel Castro and the other notorious dictators in the world but he can't even shake a fellow Democrat's hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2008, 04:26 PM

315 posts, read 760,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
LOL, right?! He says he'll personally meet with Fidel Castro and the other notorious dictators in the world but he can't even shake a fellow Democrat's hand.
I do not get the fascination with obama he seems weak! He is just to weak to handle our nation. He would probably just let terrorist blow us all up if we make him mad lol.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:53 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,382,543 times
Quote:
I do not get the fascination with obama he seems weak! He is just to weak to handle our nation. He would probably just let terrorist blow us all up if we make him mad lol.

Someone said it once before: If Obama were an average 48 year old white Senator, he wouldn't be getting the time of day from the media. That is the bare, honest, brutal truth and I wish people would just own up to it!

Old 01-31-2008, 04:57 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,312,662 times
Quote:
After reading through all these post I am really pissed now because the bitter obama supporters are trying to write of my state because just like obama you all are sore losers. Florida very much counts because it showed america that once again a more diverse group of people wants hillary to beour leader while obama is only pulling the black vote and we know why. And did you all see how immmature obama acted by refusing to shake hillary hands? Come on people is that what we really want a man who can't even fight like a man but chooses to act like a wuss against a woman? How the hell is he gonna handle all the evil terrorist lol?
We know how Billary will handle them.

She'll cry. Like a widdle girl.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:59 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,382,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post

Or she'll b*tch b*tch b*tch b*tch b*tch like the cold, soulless, heartless, ice queen she is.

Really, it's time you people start to get a little original with your criticism. I expect better than that.

(On second thought, keep it up. Pissing off women has worked sooo well for mankind throughout history!)

Old 01-31-2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Someone said it once before: If Obama were an average 48 year old white Senator, he wouldn't be getting the time of day from the media. That is the bare, honest, brutal truth and I wish people would just own up to it!
I think if obama were white and carried himself the same way he does now he woulnd't even be a senator.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post

I am not sure what you are but it is human nature for women to cry and show emotions because we are brave enough to show the world how we feel. Also it made hillary seem even more relatable for me because I cry alot as well but in the end I always get things done.

Last edited by maddy1980; 01-31-2008 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: crave to brave

Old 01-31-2008, 05:57 PM

Quote:
I am not sure what you are but it is human nature for women to cry and show emotions because we are brave enough to show the world how we feel. Also it made hillary seem even more relatable for me because I cry alot as well but in the end I always get things done.
I mean she cried to win in New Hampshire and suckered you women into feeling sorry for her.

Somehow I don't see her persuading Vladimir Putin with tears.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:59 PM

3,326 posts, read 8,852,254 times
Quote:
I am an african american woman who supports hillary and is sick and tired of cnn. I understand why fox news would act bias for obama because of course they want thier fellow conservative candidate to have an easy victory but I expected more from cnn.
I'd have to say that the Republicans would have a much more difficult time against Obama, because he has a wider appeal than Hillary. Don't forget, something like 52% of us would NEVER vote for That Woman under ANY circumstances at all, whatsoever.
The One Thing Hillary has going for her is the enormous, powerful Clinton Machine, which is hideously ruthless when trying to get elected. I don't know if we'll ever truly know the full scope of the things they have done in the past to get into office. I'm not saying they hired hit men to "off" people, but I think even the biggest conspiracy theorists would be surprised to find out what goes on behind closed doors.
Excuse my paranoia, I lived in Arkansas during the 80's.

Old 01-31-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Castro's not as dangeous as Hillary. Or as treacherous...

Obama is wise to follow Bill's advice and not touch her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections