Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 09:27 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,853,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So you admit the economy is improving
I never said it wasnt.. In fact I've started threads on the it.. Its the liberals left wing inability to comprehend the difference between WHY its improving, and its NOT because of Washington...

Old 10-25-2015, 09:35 PM

16,563 posts, read 15,124,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You mean like Obama taking credit for the economy improving?
Or fighting every effort to cut spending then taking credit for the improving deficit because congress capped the spending. All this aside, why isn’t anybody else talking about moving jobs back? Oh yeah, they are in the pocket of corporations. What a scam. Write onerous laws in the name of worker and environmental protection then leave the back door open to flee the country and take the jobs with them. Fighting for unions my foot.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:49 PM

29,389 posts, read 16,304,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I never said it wasnt.. In fact I've started threads on the it.. Its the liberals left wing inability to comprehend the difference between WHY its improving, and its NOT because of Washington...
LOL, the whole "in spite of Washington" argument.

Cant beat them, claim it would be doing even better with out them.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
LOL, the whole "in spite of Washington" argument.

Cant beat them, claim it would be doing even better with out them.
Sounds familiar. When a trillion dollar stimulus spending didn’t move the needle one bit, Obama was heard saying imagine if we had not done the stimulus.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:52 PM

29,389 posts, read 16,304,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Sounds familiar. When a trillion dollar stimulus spending didn’t move the needle one bit, Obama was heard saying imagine if we had not done the stimulus.
787 is about 1/4th less than a trillion, and if we hadnt dont the stimulus, we would be more worse off.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:48 PM

Imagine we had not done cash 4 clunkers. Detroit would have been out of business. What a crock. By this logic you never fail.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:53 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,680,472 times
I'm sure the labor unions had a big part in this but it's undeniable that the majority of Americans would have never even heard of the plan if not for Trump. So he certainly added to the pressure by exposing the plan to the entire nation.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:08 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
I'm sure the labor unions had a big part in this but it's undeniable that the majority of Americans would have never even heard of the plan if not for Trump. So he certainly added to the pressure by exposing the plan to the entire nation.
He didn't add anything other than increasing the delusion of his hopelessly uninformed, reality-denying followers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider
Arlrght, we know you are burning up because your candidate didn’t seize the moment and didn’t have the imagination. No need to jump in every thread and repeat the same thing.
How much imagination does it really take to dupe a bunch of gleefully ignorant morons into giving credit to someone who had nothing to do with it?

What concrete thing did Trump add to this to help bring jobs to the US? He would've had to have done it years ago since this has been in the works for years and public knowledge for quite a long time.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:57 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,680,472 times
Obama has been in office for nearly seven years and he hasn't done crap for American workers.

Trump isn't even in office yet and he's bringing jobs back to the US.

I think this guy is a sincere patriot, and I bet the illegals will start self-deporting even before Trump is sworn in as president!!

Old 10-26-2015, 12:29 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,009,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Obama has been in office for nearly seven years and he hasn't done crap for American workers.

Trump isn't even in office yet and he's bringing jobs back to the US.

I think this guy is a sincere patriot, and I bet the illegals will start self-deporting even before Trump is sworn in as president!!
Now, don't get ahead of yourself there; pride comes before a fall.

Though I do agree with the part about O being a complete dud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections