U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-26-2015, 02:23 AM
 
7,249 posts, read 5,559,867 times
Reputation: 7948

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Obama has been in office for nearly seven years and he hasn't done crap for American workers.

Trump isn't even in office yet and he's bringing jobs back to the US.

I think this guy is a sincere patriot, and I bet the illegals will start self-deporting even before Trump is sworn in as president!!
Is this what the mind of a Trump supporter is really like? Some hazy fog where no facts can penetrate?

Once again, this has been in the works for years and it's been public knowledge since well before Trump started his recent bloviating. He had absolutely nothing to do with bringing those manufacturing jobs to Ohio. Nothing. At. All.

 
Old 10-26-2015, 02:38 AM
 
12,827 posts, read 6,156,312 times
Reputation: 10687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
What will Trumpets believe next? these people believe everything and excuse anything just because Trump called immigrants rapists and criminals.

The power of bigotry and hatred is unbelievable. No wonder Hitler got away with so much crap. Brainwashed people never question anything.

Stop lying!

You know darn well that Trump did NOT call immigrants rapists and criminals.

There you go again! Once again you invoked Godwin's law. You lose, Sugah.
 
Old 10-26-2015, 03:07 AM
 
6,545 posts, read 9,451,940 times
Reputation: 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Stop lying!

You know darn well that Trump did NOT call immigrants rapists and criminals.

There you go again! Once again you invoked Godwin's law. You lose, Sugah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES78oFhpKWE

Trump

 
Old 10-26-2015, 05:14 AM
 
11,758 posts, read 5,521,988 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Obama has been in office for nearly seven years and he hasn't done crap for American workers.

Trump isn't even in office yet and he's bringing jobs back to the US.

I think this guy is a sincere patriot, and I bet the illegals will start self-deporting even before Trump is sworn in as president!!
Actually, using the logic often seen on this board, Obama was wholly responsible for this 2011 decision by Ford to move its plant from Mexico to Ohio. All bad things are his fault yet none of the good things are attributable to him. For example, Obama was somehow deemed responsible by some of the "esteemed" posters here for last year's Ebola scare: "God damn it Obama, do SOMETHING! ANYTHING! Invent a vaccine, nuke Liberia, NOW!"

Mick
 
Old 10-26-2015, 05:21 AM
 
Location: Dallas
5,599 posts, read 4,902,654 times
Reputation: 16440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
What will Trumpets believe next? these people believe everything and excuse anything just because Trump called immigrants rapists and criminals.

The power of bigotry and hatred is unbelievable. No wonder Hitler got away with so much crap. Brainwashed people never question anything.
Correction: He was talking about ILLEGAL aliens, not "immigrants". Although not all are rapists, we can safely assume that since entering the country illegally is breaking the law - they are certainly criminals.
 
Old 10-26-2015, 05:32 AM
 
11,758 posts, read 5,521,988 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Correction: He was talking about ILLEGAL aliens, not "immigrants". Although not all are rapists, we can safely assume that since entering the country illegally is breaking the law - they are certainly criminals.
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Where is the word "illegal"? I know Mr. Trump walked back his comments after his statement became social media outrage some time later. Does Mexico selectively "send" its worst people across the border (how do they do this and how do we prove this)? If so, can't it do so with legal immigrants, too? Where is this blurred line?

I do think Mr. Trump was talking about illegals, but I don't know how anyone can say that definitively, since none of us are mindreaders.

Mick
 
Old 10-26-2015, 05:49 AM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
22,243 posts, read 15,262,614 times
Reputation: 4583
Listening to anything Trump says is pretty much the same as listening to Drudge ..
 
Old 10-26-2015, 07:37 AM
 
11,271 posts, read 8,360,450 times
Reputation: 6981
Why not credit the governor of Ohio, who helped put the deal together? At least Kasich understands how government works. Trump. Not so much.
 
Old 10-26-2015, 07:44 AM
 
36,220 posts, read 16,197,187 times
Reputation: 9737
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Correction: He was talking about ILLEGAL aliens, not "immigrants". Although not all are rapists, we can safely assume that since entering the country illegally is breaking the law - they are certainly criminals.
The pro-illegals just love to blur the lines between legal and illegal so they can demonize the opposition. That and the race card is all they have.
 
Old 10-26-2015, 07:49 AM
 
Location: Montgomery County, PA
14,539 posts, read 9,613,160 times
Reputation: 12064
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Where is the word "illegal"? I know Mr. Trump walked back his comments after his statement became social media outrage some time later. Does Mexico selectively "send" its worst people across the border (how do they do this and how do we prove this)? If so, can't it do so with legal immigrants, too? Where is this blurred line?

I do think Mr. Trump was talking about illegals, but I don't know how anyone can say that definitively, since none of us are mindreaders.

Mick
Trump was not talking about the doctor who went to the US embassy in Mexico City and applied for a visa and was granted one. And you guys have got your panties all tied up in a knot over the word “send”. Isn’t the souther border Mexico’s too? Where is their wall? Where are their guards? If they stand aside and let people go through then yes Mexico is “sending” them. If police stood by and some gang burned down a house you would be the first one to ask for their prosecution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top