U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 09:53 AM

1,551 posts, read 912,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Still going with the juvenile clown reference?
You like showman better, perhaps?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2015, 09:55 AM

8,680 posts, read 4,672,309 times
I have reluctantly accepted the idea that Trump and Hillary will be in the election next year. Makes my stomach tear apart, but I have come to terms to vote for Trump to ensure Hilary does not become the next President of the United States.

Old 10-27-2015, 10:12 AM

4,572 posts, read 2,970,573 times
Quote:
It's Fox not Faux. You just can't help yourself, can you? What makes you think that most righties watch that new's source anyway? I don't allow anyone to sway me without facts to back it up. Lefties don't watch any biased new's sources though, right? Hypocricy comes to mind.
Buc the trend, put him on ignore. Some of the leftwing kooks here are so far gone they simply have nothing worthwhile to post.

Old 10-27-2015, 10:22 AM

33,028 posts, read 19,983,761 times
To me, year 2016 is crucial. I've thought about voting for third party, but I don't want to waste my vote, although one vote is really insignificant.

I know why SOME support Trump, it’s not about trusting Trump; it's a collective middle finger to the establishment… Trump isn't stupid, he gets it. He knows the more outrageous, the better.

To me, it is not ONLY about the middle finger to the establishment, it is about the simple fact that America does not win anymore. I think this is absolutely accurate. It has nothing to do with winning useless wars, it is about the world is rising, and america falls.

I feel that political correctness has run amok in this country, and we now live in a society where every blogger and Twitter user is searching for the slightest offense so they can try to ruin another human (famous, or not).

Racial relationship, Gender equality, these are all very important issues, but these are not the most important issues. Politicians and corporations have told the average American globalization and outsourcing will bring down the cost and will ultimately benefit average consumers, but what we see is massive, uncontrollable inflation. - This country's biggest problems are the following

1. government overspending causes massive debt
2. Job outsourcing causes income equality

The two party system has a stranglehold on the voting public. Our choices are limited to way left or way right.

I feel a vote for a third party is a waste of vote, but a vote for Trump will bring some real changes. Even we have nothing to gain, we have nothing to lose.

A vote for clinton or bush.. oh well.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 10-27-2015 at 10:32 AM..

Old 10-27-2015, 03:47 PM

36,461 posts, read 16,259,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Buc the trend, put him on ignore. Some of the leftwing kooks here are so far gone they simply have nothing worthwhile to post.
I know. It's unbelievable how clueless some are so they have to resort to childish name calling antics. They can't debate civilly if their lives depended on it. When they start to personally attack me then it's on to the ignore list they go.

Old 10-27-2015, 03:57 PM

19,187 posts, read 14,966,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
No statesmanship, no diplomacy, unpresidential........egotistical clown
Rubio? That's who you are talking about, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
I have reluctantly accepted the idea that Trump and Hillary will be in the election next year. Makes my stomach tear apart, but I have come to terms to vote for Trump to ensure Hilary does not become the next President of the United States.
All right! Trump 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Nothing like information sharing or debate. I keep thinking "Are you 8 years old?"

I think most interesting though is that they spend so much time being critical of the GOP candidates and supporters that they haven't had time to choose a candidate of their own. Even when asked, it appears they are still "weighing their options". And, there is no substance, no argument and nothing to debate to their statements.

I would be up for comparing the candidates because that is worthwhile. You know, you tell me about your candidate and why you chose that one and I tell you why I like someone and their ideas better. That provides "substance".

"Clown"? We know who the "clown" is!

Old 10-27-2015, 04:13 PM

12,915 posts, read 6,181,115 times
Quote:
Still going with the juvenile clown reference?
Oldglory---He does it because he is immature. In other words, he's like the kid who gets told not to call someone "a clown" because it's not good behavior but the kid does it anyway just to rile up the parents.

For some reason that poster has an unhealthy obsession with Trump. Instead of attacking Trump, he should be talking about whom he supports for president (assuming that he is old enough to vote).

Old 10-27-2015, 04:38 PM

36,461 posts, read 16,259,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Rubio? That's who you are talking about, right?

All right! Trump 2016

Nothing like information sharing or debate. I keep thinking "Are you 8 years old?"

I think most interesting though is that they spend so much time being critical of the GOP candidates and supporters that they haven't had time to choose a candidate of their own. Even when asked, it appears they are still "weighing their options". And, there is no substance, no argument and nothing to debate to their statements.

I would be up for comparing the candidates because that is worthwhile. You know, you tell me about your candidate and why you chose that one and I tell you why I like someone and their ideas better. That provides "substance".

"Clown"? We know who the "clown" is!
I know. Why not state why you don't like a certain candidate's policies or why you do like them rather than resorting to name calling of them instead? "Clown" certainly sounds very juvenile.

Old 10-27-2015, 04:41 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,132,121 times
Quote:
"Clown" certainly sounds very juvenile.
That's appropriate and how millions view his act. Do you even listen to the trash that spews out of Trump's mouth during his stump speeches?

Old 10-27-2015, 04:54 PM

26,364 posts, read 8,965,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
That's appropriate and how millions view his act. Do you even listen to the trash that spews out of Trump's mouth during his stump speeches?
Just as telling is if you hate Trump so much why do you listen to all his speeches ?

Hillary is my least favorite and I haven't watched any of her speeches. I sometimes see so called highlights of the ridicules things she says put out by media but never have I watched her speech. I heard all I need to hear from her 20 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or