U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 04:54 PM

18,027 posts, read 11,009,952 times

Advertisements

Trump's antics are what I want for the GOP candidate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2015, 04:55 PM

2,905 posts, read 3,017,183 times
"Are Trump's constant antics/insults what we want as US President?"

Better than the lies we're getting now !

Old 10-30-2015, 05:02 PM

19,187 posts, read 14,916,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump's antics are what I want for the GOP candidate.
I prefer Trump's antics to Hillary's lies and incompetence, don't you? Hillary is not electable. Her chance was in 2008 and she has only went down hill from there.

Trump may insult some people who deserve it but Hillary is insulting all women by thinking just because they are a woman that they should vote for her and insulting our intelligence with her lies and incompetence and still expecting to be POTUS. We have had enough lies and incompetence from Obama and why on earth would anyone sign on for more.

So, anything that Trump has done or said doesn't measure up to the lies and loss of life that Hillary is responsible for having failed them when she was on the watch. No one died on Trump's watch.

Old 10-30-2015, 05:05 PM

18,027 posts, read 11,009,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I prefer Trump's antics to Hillary's lies and incompetence, don't you? Hillary is not electable. Her chance was in 2008 and she has only went down hill from there.

Trump may insult some people who deserve it but Hillary is insulting all women by thinking just because they are a woman that they should vote for her and insulting our intelligence with her lies and incompetence and still expecting to be POTUS. We have had enough lies and incompetence from Obama and why on earth would anyone sign on for more.

So, anything that Trump has done or said doesn't measure up to the lies and loss of life that Hillary is responsible for having failed them when she was on the watch. No one died on Trump's watch.
Trump's never held office. Thousands died on Bush's watch. Thousands.

Old 10-31-2015, 03:59 AM

10,829 posts, read 4,121,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump's never held office. Thousands died on Bush's watch. Thousands.
Thousands have died on Obama's watch.

Just look at blacks killing other blacks in his home town of Chicago....

For liberals like Obama, black lives "matter" only if blacks are killed by whites.

Old 10-31-2015, 04:23 AM

27,798 posts, read 26,068,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I prefer Trump's antics to Hillary's lies and incompetence, don't you?
Hillary isn't in the GOP and isn't running against Trump at this time. Ask us when the General Election is here and Clown Trump is still standing....

Old 10-31-2015, 04:29 AM

7,202 posts, read 3,729,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Thousands have died on Obama's watch.

Just look at blacks killing other blacks in his home town of Chicago....

For liberals like Obama, black lives "matter" only if blacks are killed by whites.
85% of whites that are murdered are murdered by other whites and yet Obama doesn`t say a word about white on white violence. I think he hates white people.
Chicago`s homicide count is about half of what it was during the 80`s and early 90`s but I`m sure you knew that.

Old 10-31-2015, 04:46 AM

10,829 posts, read 4,121,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
85% of whites that are murdered are murdered by other whites and yet Obama doesn`t say a word about white on white violence. I think he hates white people.
Chicago`s homicide count is about half of what it was during the 80`s and early 90`s but I`m sure you knew that.
Again: Black lives only matter on the rare occasions when whites happen to kill blacks.

No one has started a "White Lives Matter" movement, so your riff on white-on-white violence is irrelevant.

And your statistics on Chicago are dubious.

I'd like to see you back them up.

Old 10-31-2015, 04:56 AM

25,979 posts, read 8,838,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Hillary isn't in the GOP and isn't running against Trump at this time. Ask us when the General Election is here and Clown Trump is still standing....
If that were true then why does she attack the GOP and Trump ?

Old 10-31-2015, 05:42 AM

27,798 posts, read 26,068,865 times
Putin and Assad are next.......sucker punch? But don't mess around with The Clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_gwoGMnwNk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or