Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 08:10 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Why is this in the Election forum? Bill Clinton isn't running for anything. Something everyone would do well to remember.

And btw, come ON! BORRRRING. Americans can't even find Kazakhstan on a map and you think it's going to make a difference to anyone who already doesn't hate the Clintons? Preaching to the choir!!
no but we can find China on a map and thanks to him who gained donations from them they have better balistic missles and they know where we are on the map also.

when will you guys finally realize that after scandal after scandal that maybe??????they are a bit corrupt??and that maybe????the Clintons who claim to be for the common people are really just as greedy as the Republicans that Clinton diehards love to call them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2008, 08:11 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,428,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica1000 View Post
I don't like Bush and didn't vote for him or aganist him(under 18 then).

However, to pick clinton over bush or vice versa would be like picking between a drunk or a constant cheater for a date or marriage. Clintons and Bush are both annoying and I refuse to chose between them.
Considering your age now, you were nothing but a small child when Bill Clinton first ran for president. He reinvigorated the Democratic party.
You can't remember the optimism and inspiration he brought to the country.

The economy boomed under his leadership.He left office with an approval rating of 65% the highest of any president since WWII. He was our finest modern day president, hands down.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:20 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Considering your age now, you were nothing but a small child when Bill Clinton first ran for president. He reinvigorated the Democratic party.
You can't remember the optimism and inspiration he brought to the country.

The economy boomed under his leadership.He left office with an approval rating of 65% the highest of any president since WWII. He was our finest modern day president, hands down.
I beg to differ.Political correctness was his weapon of choice,it still is having its undesirable effects.

Old 01-31-2008, 09:13 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
I seem to remember her slumlord comment very well. Then their fraud comments in Nevada and her point that she was being picked on becuase of her gender. They even tried to pay the race card. There is always some new conspiracy against the clintons it seems.Do you mean edward kennedy by the drunk comment because he is well known for that.For your information he isn't running because of that and other problems. Bill however does enjoy a good cigar now and then.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:59 AM
BVH

944 posts, read 605,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I seem to remember her slumlord comment very well. Then their fraud comments in Nevada and her point that she was being picked on becuase of her gender. They even tried to pay the race card. There is always some new conspiracy against the clintons it seems.Do you mean edward kennedy by the drunk comment because he is well known for that.For your information he isn't running because of that and other problems. Bill however does enjoy a good cigar now and then.
If having an intern under the desk occassionally leads to a balanced economy, 22 million new jobs, peace and prosperity, I think one should be permanently assigned to the Oval Office. :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections