U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2016, 06:09 PM

12,199 posts, read 10,411,824 times

Advertisements

Tyson's not a bad guy, and he's gone out of his way in recent years to admit his faults and disavow his actions of the past. More than I can say about some people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2016, 06:13 PM

11,057 posts, read 3,756,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Look like the rapist/sex criminals and aryan racist vote goes to the Trumpster.

funny, I didn't see the Black Community turn against Tyson or O.J.........they actually defended them.....but since Tyson returned the loyalty back to Trump since Trump was the few white folks defending Tyson in public in how horrible he got treated during trial and he should had never been convicted....now they hate Tyson...lol

I guess for liberals now, Tyson wasn't wrongfully convicted like the rest of the black men in prison!

Where was Hillary and Bernie when Tyson a black man was wrongfully convicted???? LOL

Old 05-01-2016, 06:17 PM

Hillary panders to the black vote....why isn't hillary defending Tyson.....most blacks think he was wrongfully convicted....nevermind, Tyson supports TRump....lol

funny, Bill Clinton should have been convicted of rape.....her word against his just like Tyson's case.

Old 05-01-2016, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan
Look like the rapist/sex criminals and aryan racist vote goes to the Trumpster.
where does Bill Clinton and and his goalie wife *(great defending the post) fall in the rapist/sex criminal category?

Old 05-01-2016, 10:51 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,200,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
where does Bill Clinton and and his goalie wife *(great defending the post) fall in the rapist/sex criminal category?
Tyson did three years in state penitentiary. Neither Clinton has done a day unless I missed something.

Welcome to Trump's Amerika, I guess. Guilty regardless of whether charged or not charged with a crime.

Old 05-02-2016, 12:46 AM

9,832 posts, read 7,673,870 times
Who would have guessed we'd ever have a presidential frontrunner less eloquent and more incoherent than Mike Tyson?

Quote:
“But Mike said: ‘I love Trump. I endorse Trump. And that's the end. I'm sure he doesn't know about your economic situation in Indiana. But when I get endorsed by the tough ones, I like it, because you know what? We need toughness now. We need toughness. I love it. He sent out a tweet. Mike. Iron Mike. You know, all the tough guys endorse me. I like that, OK?”
Trump is a massive zit on the face of American culture. He is Honey Boo-Boo, he is Lorena Bobbit, he is Paris Hilton. Trump is rock bottom, and the only way he could ever light up a room is by leaving it. Let's hope he leaves soon.

Old 05-02-2016, 07:37 AM

27,798 posts, read 26,200,766 times
/thread.

Old 05-02-2016, 07:42 AM

4,586 posts, read 3,392,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Who would have guessed we'd ever have a presidential frontrunner less eloquent and more incoherent than Mike Tyson?

Trump is a massive zit on the face of American culture. He is Honey Boo-Boo, he is Lorena Bobbit, he is Paris Hilton. Trump is rock bottom, and the only way he could ever light up a room is by leaving it. Let's hope he leaves soon.
Problem for you is that America likes Honey Boo-Boo, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian. Looks like you better get you some zit medicine ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or