Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 07:55 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
Exactly. IMO, the less educated will vote for Clinton or Sanders, particularly Sanders. Who doesn't want free stuff? The problem with Hillary, besides lying (alot), is she claims she'll allow more amnesty for more illegals, which directly affects American workers and their paycheck. In fact, the only ones who actually benefits from illegals are those "big corporations" the left despise. makes no sense to me, at all.
Hmm...

Election Polls -- Presidential Vote by Groups | Gallup Historical Trends

Post Grad: Obama 62, Romney 38

There's a reason the smartest people in the country don't vote Republican...

Old 10-27-2015, 08:11 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,256,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Hmm...

You mean the same “smart people” who ruined couple of trillion dollars worth of people’s 401k in a matter of days in 2008? Those smart people?

Old 10-27-2015, 08:16 PM

1,733 posts, read 947,720 times
Quote:
Hmm...

Ummmm........maybe the smartest people do vote republican and the gullible vote the other party

Study Shows Conservatives Have Higher IQ's Than Liberals -

The study used four measurements to determine the cognitive abilities of the participants. The first was a ten word vocabulary test to measure the verbal intelligence. A test of probability knowledge, and verbal reasoning was also used. Lastly, the test givers asked each participant of the tests how well they understood the questions. The result was that those who identified themselves as conservative Republicans scored higher on the test, indicating a higher intelligence over liberal Democrats.

I looked this study up via my college library and it is peer reviewed and legit.

Old 10-27-2015, 08:43 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,140,185 times
The left gave houses free to all those poor people, illegals with no jobs.. and look what happened...1 million home owners never made the first payment... so goes the giveaways..

Old 10-27-2015, 08:43 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,158,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Wrong yet again. And you know it, too.

You know darn well that many independents and educated people are supporting him. So why lie?
I question anyone's intelligence that supports Trump, so again, no I am not lying. You are just unable to accept the truth....though that will be a glaring reminder to you when we are electing another Democrat to office.

Old 10-27-2015, 09:21 PM

22,443 posts, read 11,969,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I question anyone's intelligence that supports Trump, so again, no I am not lying. You are just unable to accept the truth....though that will be a glaring reminder to you when we are electing another Democrat to office.
Well...Despite the fact that today's democrats are NOT your grandfather's democrats, you still insist on supporting them The democrats of yore truly looked out for the poor, working and middle classes. They would have been horrified to discover that their constituents were either being displaced in the workforce or seeing their wages depressed due to illegal immigration. And those democrats of yore would have done something about it---and I don't mean amnesty either.

Today's democrats put illegal aliens ahead of the millions of suffering underemployed and unemployed American citizens. They also are pleased to be pulling one over on voters like you who still think democrats care about Americans.

Neither party is looking out for Americans. However, at one time I would have expected much, much better from the democrats. As I pointed out to you before, I was once a staunch democrat back when they really did work for the poor, working and middle classes. When I realized that they cared more about illegal aliens than Americans, they lost me. Also, as I've pointed out to you before, I won't join the RNC and explained the reasons why.

Unlike you, I don't vote the straight party line. I question anyone's intelligence who would vote the straight D ticket without giving it so much as a second thought time and time again.

Old 10-27-2015, 09:32 PM

1,733 posts, read 947,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Well...Despite the fact that today's democrats are NOT your grandfather's democrats, you still insist on supporting them The democrats of yore truly looked out for the poor, working and middle classes. They would have been horrified to discover that their constituents were either being displaced in the workforce or seeing their wages depressed due to illegal immigration. And those democrats of yore would have done something about it---and I don't mean amnesty either.

Today's democrats put illegal aliens ahead of the millions of suffering underemployed and unemployed American citizens. They also are pleased to be pulling one over on voters like you who still think democrats care about Americans.

Neither party is looking out for Americans. However, at one time I would have expected much, much better from the democrats. As I pointed out to you before, I was once a staunch democrat back when they really did work for the poor, working and middle classes. When I realized that they cared more about illegal aliens than Americans, they lost me. Also, as I've pointed out to you before, I won't join the RNC and explained the reasons why.

Unlike you, I don't vote the straight party line. I question anyone's intelligence who would vote the straight D ticket without giving it so much as a second thought time and time again.

I agree and feel the same about those that vote straight R. I've voted democrat in the past, way back when, but when I learned the dems supported segregation and the KKK, I began to support the R's, and these days, I vote candidate by candidate, not the entire party. What we are witnessing right now with Trump in the picture, is the all out efforts by both parties to bring him down. He doesn't cater to anyone and that has made the establishment furious and scared witless. We have to stay focused and strong if he is to be the nominee.

Old 10-27-2015, 10:01 PM

22,443 posts, read 11,969,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
I agree and feel the same about those that vote straight R. I've voted democrat in the past, way back when, but when I learned the dems supported segregation and the KKK, I began to support the R's, and these days, I vote candidate by candidate, not the entire party. What we are witnessing right now with Trump in the picture, is the all out efforts by both parties to bring him down. He doesn't cater to anyone and that has made the establishment furious and scared witless. We have to stay focused and strong if he is to be the nominee.
Well put! If I could rep you again, I would

I agree --- voting the straight party line without giving it a second thought is never a good thing. When it comes to the candidates on the local, state and federal level, I look at where they stand on the issues. I would rather vote for a bluedog democrat instead of a RINO.

Old 10-27-2015, 10:02 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Bernie seems to be enjoying large crowds at his rallies.
Bernie drew twice as many people as Trump in Phoenix. A not-liberal city with voters who elected Joe Arpaio.

Arpaio is now fighting to stay out of prison, Trump is wearing hats so the wind doesn't blow apart his comb-over and make him look like a bigger joker than he already is and Bernie will probably end up with a cabinet position when Hillary wins the election.

Old 10-27-2015, 10:50 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,518,530 times
Quote:
Trump in Jacksonville: 16k
Sanders in Portland: 28k

Tell me again how no one else can draw crowds like Trump?
LOL. Zero? I guess a few people might accidentally check the wrong box on their ballot.

Bernie's supporters are not going to go vote for some dumb racist who wants to create a real life Idiocracy.
You mean Cankles??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.