U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 06:11 PM

9,715 posts, read 13,297,291 times

Advertisements

I like Kasich, which means the Republicans won't nominate him. The GOP doesn't like moderate candidates, only extremists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2015, 06:13 PM

26,362 posts, read 8,965,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump is leading in 21 out 22 polls. Carson doesn't concern many. He's Herman Cain redux.
Yes. However your thread is about Kasich and 2/3 of what he said is disregarded so you can bash Trump.
It's your thread so you can do as you like with it.

I think it has a lot to say about Kasich and the evolution of the campaign. The political class has been frustrated and unable to decide how to advance their popularity in the polls and on their positions and pasted accomplishments. People don't care about the past. They want to see the candidates mix it up on the issues and see who is going to show some leadership and be inline with them on the issues of the future. Looks like the campaign is heating up and going in a new direction. It's about time. The hogs at the trough have had it easy feeding off the people and are lazy. If they are going to get elected they need to work for it for a change.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:14 PM

5,162 posts, read 3,688,273 times
Kasich tough? yeah, ok...

Old 10-27-2015, 06:25 PM

12,915 posts, read 6,181,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Kasich tough? yeah, ok...

Oh yeah, he's so tough that he wants to give the illegals amnesty. That's the mark of a tough guy...oh wait...!

Old 10-27-2015, 06:26 PM

As for post #8 --- All you've got in the form of a rebuttal is a photo in a tabloid. Major fail on your part.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:31 PM

33,028 posts, read 19,983,761 times
Quote:
What has happened to our party?

Well, Republican has abandoned conservative principles a long time ago. To conserve is to save, balancing budgets and watch spending. NO real conservatives will support endless wars.

John K White says the best

Republicans may be having a heyday in the Congress but their prospects for the 2016 presidential election aren’t great―and won’t improve unless and until they break out of their intellectual and ideological straightjackets and start speaking to where the American public lives: geographically, culturally, and politically.

I am a Christian and a woman (some would still call me a girl), I care deeply about my religion but religion is a private belief, I think gender equality and racial relationships are all important issues, but they are certainly NOT the most important issues. People care about the economy, future, jobs, insurance, inflation, etc, etc, etc. I also need to add veterans benefits and well beings, national security. Republicans Are Acting Like Democrats, the only differences is that they like to talk about God a little bit more. Yawn.

Something need to change.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:35 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,132,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
As for post #8 --- All you've got in the form of a rebuttal is a photo in a tabloid. Major fail on your part.
Rand Paul: I'll outlast 'clown' Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

The Clown Union is suing Ron Paul for besmirching their profession by labeling Trump as a Clown.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:35 PM

26,362 posts, read 8,965,596 times
Interesting though is that he does it by referring to the other candidate as "these people" and "Crazy". He can only do that now that Trump has paved the way on PC speech. I bet no one will make a major issue out of it and certainly not media like they did with Trump. Both Kasich and Bush are desperate at this point. They will roar like lions now and fade away like pussycats.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Rand Paul: I'll outlast 'clown' Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

The Clown Union is suing Ron Paul for besmirching their profession by labeling Trump as a Clown.
Okay, whatever. Continue on with immature behavior.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:58 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,132,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Okay, whatever. Continue on with immature behavior.
Glad I could educate you.

From now on, you'll understand Clown is referencing Trump.

Please don't ask again.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or