Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2015, 09:51 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i pointed out specific examples to support each of my opinions on trump. would you like to point out which wasn't factual?
Too many pages to look for your post to specifically address you. You say "my opinions on trump" but do you have links to show they are factual? Are they facts? Not to be offensive but I couldn't care less about your opinions about Trump and I doubt other supporters do either.

Do you have a post comparing and contrasting the candidate you are supporting? I would be interested in seeing that. Obviously just pointing out what you see as Trump's perceived flaws does nothing to promote your candidate since Trump supporters are standing firm. We have made our decision.

So, Trump is worse than who?

Also, thank you for posting negative things about Trump as all that do that help supporters bring the facts forward and debunk the myths. So, you could just as easily be a Trump supporter trying to keep the threads active. I have seen such things done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2015, 09:59 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
And I was merely stating the fact that not all are in fact the violent criminals Trump paints them as with his hate speech. You read the article from. WND (a conservative Mother Jones style website mind you) and it goes into anchor baby rhetoric and has quotes from Steve King and Michele Bachman on top of the evidence which takes it and perverts it. I don't deny the fact that gangs may recruit anchors or dreamers but it isn't all of them. Mexico may not be sending its brightest but they aren't expressly sending criminals to us like Emngland did with Australia. That is just rhetoric bordering on lies.
Bottom line is, we don't care. They have broken our immigration laws and we have every right to enforce them. They are a plague on our country and we want them out.

Talking in circles will only bring you back to the same ^^^.

People don't "hate" Trump, they "fear" Trump.

Old 11-02-2015, 10:19 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Too many pages to look for your post to specifically address you.
that's why i linked to the post at the bottom. all you needed to do was click the arrow. not hard.

Quote:
You say "my opinions on trump" but do you have links to show they are factual? Are they facts?
my personal opinions on trump are based on the facts. any of the facts that i cited that you'd like links to just ask.

Quote:
Not to be offensive but I couldn't care less about your opinions about Trump and I doubt other supporters do either.
then why are you reading/posting in a thread where the OP specifically asked for people's opinions about trump !!?? seriously.

Quote:
Do you have a post comparing and contrasting the candidate you are supporting?
nope, why should i? the OP never asked for such.

Quote:
Obviously just pointing out what you see as Trump's perceived flaws ...
that's the question raised in the OP. did you even read the OP?

Old 11-02-2015, 10:22 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
that's why i linked to the post at the bottom. all you needed to do was click the arrow. not hard. my personal opinions on trump are based on the facts. any of the facts that i cited that you'd like links to just ask. then why are you reading/posting in a thread where the OP specifically asked for people's opinions about trump !!?? seriously.nope, why should i? the OP never asked for such. that's the question raised in the OP. did you even read the OP?

Goodness. You must really be worried that Trump is going to take down King Hillary in a historic loss.

Old 11-02-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Goodness. You must really be worried that Trump is going to take down King Hillary in a historic loss.
nope. guess again.

Old 11-02-2015, 10:31 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
nope. guess again.
I play little mind to the high accolades that people give themselves. It's what they do that matters. Your actions in these topics say otherwise.

Old 11-02-2015, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I play little mind to the high accolades that people give themselves. It's what they do that matters. Your actions in these topics say otherwise.
have fun with your little speculative fantasies.

Old 11-02-2015, 11:02 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
.@thehill John Oliver had his people call to ask me to be on his very boring and low rated show. I said "NO THANKS" Waste of time & energy!

John Oliver: We never invited Trump on our show | TheHill

Old 11-02-2015, 11:03 AM

19,517 posts, read 9,540,055 times
Quote:
nope. guess again.

He makes funny faces?

Old 11-02-2015, 12:19 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Bottom line is, we don't care. They have broken our immigration laws and we have every right to enforce them. They are a plague on our country and we want them out.

Talking in circles will only bring you back to the same ^^^.

People don't "hate" Trump, they "fear" Trump.
Broken laws for broken policy. We simply don't allow enough in and we take too long causing a quagmire like this. Building thew wall and keep on throwing them out is putting a bandage on a severed toe. It's just plain foolish.

I do both actually. I think he is slime and only in it for himself and that is the rich. How others don't see this is beyond me. We talk about the rich buyoing politicians, this is worse because the rich is now a politician. Woo he isn't bought but that is because he cut out the middle man. I hate the rich getting more power by cutting out the middlemen and I feqar the oligarchy that a Trump presidency will drag us down. That and I fear Trump's board room tactics in the White House will be bad for foreign and domestic policy alike.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections