Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 02:23 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,330,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Is it just me...or does the Donald's presidential campaign seem like an Andy Kaufman gag that's gone on for too long?
Yes...very surrealistic.

Old 10-28-2015, 02:40 PM

39,024 posts, read 51,075,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
In the hi wire Manhattan real estate market you don’t get your way. Everything Trumps wanted a dozen other cutthroat sharks wanted too. Millions are at stake and nobody walks away without a fight. I assure you nobody handed it to Trump.
Jeb! is going to kick Trump's butt and put him on the bus tonight.

Old 10-28-2015, 02:56 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,599,055 times
I was born in Co. and raised in the Denver area. Been to Boulder many times. It is a bastion for liberals and a college town. If you watched Morning Joe where they interview some students you will see that. If there are many in the audience that are not liberal don't be surprised. Beautiful city at the base of the foothills. Denver also has a large Hispanic population and Boulder is only a 30 min. drive.

Mario Lopez of the Hispanic Leadership Fund talks about the concern expressed by conservative Latinos about incendiary comments made by some GOP presidential candidates naming Trump and Cruz. He doesn't accept that Trump was speaking about illegal immigrants. They have to walk a tight rope because there are many Trump supporters among the Hispanics there also.

I would expect we could see some protesters outside and maybe inside also depending on who is let in to disrupt the debate. That could be a set up to get ratings by media and continue their attacks to discredit not only Trump but the GOP also. Nothing would surprise me. The gloves are off and there is plenty of red meat on the table. To bad there are still ten in the debate and not four or five.

Old 10-28-2015, 02:58 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,686,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Hours before the candidates even hit the stage Trump is already claiming the debate will be unfair.

Per his tweet:

"After a great evening and packed auditorium in Iowa, I am now in Colorado looking forward to what I am sure will be a very unfair debate!"

Looks like he's trying to lower expectations ahead of what he knows is not going to be a good outing for him.
It is impossible for my expectations of the R debate to get any lower.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:39 PM

25,788 posts, read 21,942,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Jeb! is going to kick Trump's butt and put him on the bus tonight.

Jeb is so low energy he probably couldn't find Trump's butt to kick it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.