Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 10:53 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,348,473 times

Advertisements

These candidates can complain and whine all they want about the moderators. Let them have their canned, softball questions in the primaries. When it comes to the general election, whoever is the nominee is more likely to be less tested and not used to the give-and-take of answering questions that aren't softball ones - and will come off 2nd best to the Democratic contender.

Be careful of what you ask for - you might actually get it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2015, 10:56 AM

2,798 posts, read 2,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
I guess that perception is everything or, in your case, misperception. You had your mind made up weeks before the "debate" without regard of answers given, just lie the so called moderators.
Were those questions unreasonable?

Old 11-03-2015, 11:01 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,048,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I take it you don't agree with this assessment? If they cannot handle moderators from CNBC how in the heck will they be able to handle other world leaders??? Think about it.
Because HE can't handle the world leaders, or even Fox News who he still whines about. On top of that he always blames the fallout from his poor leadership skills on others.
Basically, he has no room to talk on the topic, and it's completely laughable that he does anyway. Think about it.

Old 11-03-2015, 11:10 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Then in one word hell no. Liars Liars our pants will never be on fire. Looking into the eyes of the family of the deceased, and lying their azzes off. Hell no.

If any of those who died a senseless death, were one of your Son's you would let this go,. I sure as hell would not, Someone is responsible, and the responsible party will never ever be held accountable.

Is this right, hell no. It is not right, and if this were Hillary's child or Obama's child that died that night, you better believe this would be a different story, wouldn't it.

Stop playing games, people responsible should be held liable.

Old 11-03-2015, 12:00 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I think we should have a poll about who is mis-perceiving. I think we should have it exactly one-year from today.

My personal opinion is that Mrs. Clinton has loads of experience and detail that these GOP candidates can only dream of having. Ben Carson just spews word salad about issues. Trump speaks in vague generalities.
Then start a poll and see how many agree with you.

Old 11-03-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I take it you don't agree with this assessment? If they cannot handle moderators from CNBC how in the heck will they be able to handle other world leaders??? Think about it.
The dems seem to only handle moderators with prescreened softball questions and then only once.

Even you should be able to see the difference.

Old 11-03-2015, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
Were those questions unreasonable?
They were off the agreed upon subject and contained a lot of gotcha questions of the type that the democrats did not ask their own party in their debate. Under the circumstances and agreed upon ground rules, yes they were unreasonable so they got kicked back in the faces of the moderators, as well they should have.

Old 11-03-2015, 12:59 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Then in one word hell no. Liars Liars our pants will never be on fire. Looking into the eyes of the family of the deceased, and lying their azzes off. Hell no.

If any of those who died a senseless death, were one of your Son's you would let this go,. I sure as hell would not, Someone is responsible, and the responsible party will never ever be held accountable.

Is this right, hell no. It is not right, and if this were Hillary's child or Obama's child that died that night, you better believe this would be a different story, wouldn't it.

Stop playing games, people responsible should be held liable.
Yes. If my son were killed in that useless Iraq War - I would want answers - like many Mothers did.

But I doubt I would get any that weren't lies.

Old 11-03-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yes. If my son were killed in that useless Iraq War - I would want answers - like many Mothers did.

But I doubt I would get any that weren't lies.
Make up your mind prior to having any facts much?

Old 11-03-2015, 01:14 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I think that comparing Hillary to the people debating is so far off. Hillary is a borderline incompetent and lives were lost on her watch. The debaters have a right to make demands especially since they bring in a lot of money to the stations. Had Hillary been sitting by Putin in judgement of letting people die under her watch.............

And, Obama? So irrelevant. Does he really think people care what he says? In less than 444 days, he is just bad history.
60 people in embassies died under Bush's watch
200 people were killed in the 1998 United States embassy bombings under Bill Clinton's watch.
63 people in US embassy in Beirut and another 299 American and French servicemen died 1983 Beirut barracks bombing, under Reagan's watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections