U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 09:44 AM

15,837 posts, read 10,008,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Only problem with the whole story is they DID handle them. Handled them quite well actually.
Not really. Cruz was asked a substantive policy question and could have given a substantive answer but decided to rant and vent instead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2015, 09:45 AM

3,216 posts, read 1,852,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
This is the truth. No sooner do they get on their high horse about something ~ then those skeletons start falling right outta their closets. How many times has that happened?

Indeed. We need another Benghazi hearing ~ or five.

Whenever I see a conservative trying to lecture on morals ~ I giggle like a schoolgirl inside.

Ask yourself about the morality of using the deaths of Americans to further a political cause. Which -which NUMEROUS Republicans have now admitted this was the entire reason for the committee and the hearings.
Playing fast and loose with the definition of numerous aren't you?

Old 11-03-2015, 09:47 AM

4,022 posts, read 1,844,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Not really. Cruz was asked a substantive policy question and could have given a substantive answer but decided to rant and vent instead.

He certainly could have.

It is interesting that even my most liberal and left leaning friends have acknowledged just how blatantly slanted these moderators were. Especially when compared to the DEM debate.

I am actually surprised there are still so many of you clinging to the idea that there is no media bias.

To each his own I guess.

Old 11-03-2015, 09:49 AM

44,480 posts, read 17,762,937 times
Obama: If GOPers Can't Handle CNBC Moderators, They Can't Handle Putin

This statement from Obama might hold some weight if HE could handle Putin. He has demonstrated time after time that he can't.

Old 11-03-2015, 09:53 AM

6,322 posts, read 3,327,627 times
What's never been revealed is who is responsible for coming up with the lie about the video -- clearly it was high up.

Old 11-03-2015, 09:56 AM

3,216 posts, read 1,852,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Obama: If GOPers Can't Handle CNBC Moderators, They Can't Handle Putin

This statement from Obama might hold some weight if HE could handle Putin. He has demonstrated time after time that he can't.
It was surreal watching President Obama as he honestly seems to think he has bested Putin. What a sad joke this man is.

Old 11-03-2015, 09:57 AM

33,054 posts, read 19,994,918 times
Quote:
This is the truth. No sooner do they get on their high horse about something ~ then those skeletons start falling right outta their closets. How many times has that happened?

Whenever I see a conservative trying to lecture on morals ~ I giggle like a schoolgirl inside.

Ask yourself about the morality of using the deaths of Americans to further a political cause. Which -which NUMEROUS Republicans have now admitted this was the entire reason for the committee and the hearings.
No need to giggle like a schoolgirl inside because this has nothing to do with "lecturing" or "morality"

In fact, Hillary told the Egyptian Prime Minister the day after the attacks, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack. Not a protest.” Hillary tried to state that she had actually told people that some people were pinning the attack on the video, but she herself pinned the attacks on the YouTube video in videos released in Pakistan. She lied, because it was obvious that she had failed in her central duty to protect her diplomats in the most dangerous part of the world—a part of the world she had made more dangerous with her favorite invasion.

Hillary Clinton's 5 Biggest Lies in Her Benghazi Testimony - Breitbart

Maybe you should do some research and figure out if somebody lied.

I personally won't be beating the dead horse at this point, most Americans (left or right) don't really care about Benghazi hearing, so it doesn't seem like "truth" really matters.

I won't lecture anybody about "morality", but I do want to elect somebody with a clean conscience or at least somebody can be a caring Commander in Chief.

Old 11-03-2015, 09:59 AM

883 posts, read 604,210 times
Hilariously ironic.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:05 AM

19,715 posts, read 11,534,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
I guess that perception is everything or, in your case, misperception. You had your mind made up weeks before the "debate" without regard of answers given, just lie the so called moderators.
I think we should have a poll about who is mis-perceiving. I think we should have it exactly one-year from today.

My personal opinion is that Mrs. Clinton has loads of experience and detail that these GOP candidates can only dream of having. Ben Carson just spews word salad about issues. Trump speaks in vague generalities.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:15 AM

16,268 posts, read 9,088,804 times
Quote:

I don't care if you giggle or not.

and I don't care if you use some public argument to blame republicans for the lies democrats tell.

the facts are the facts.

democrats do not place morality on any action. unless it is a republican acting badly. demcrats place moral value on achieving some end goal. period.

just own it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections