U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2015, 09:30 AM

4,044 posts, read 2,675,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh the vile hatred emanating from the bowels of the Party of Slavery and Segregation, after months of attempting to marginalize him, I am having a blast watching the left try to deal with Dr. Ben Carson.
I know! Democrats only believe in diversity and inclusion if the person is a Liberal. The Republican field includes:

-1 African-American

-2 Hispanics

-2 CEO's

-2 Doctors

-1 Asian

On the Democratic side:

-3 old, white people

Old 11-04-2015, 10:16 AM

39,136 posts, read 20,262,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
I know! Democrats only believe in diversity and inclusion if the person is a Liberal. The Republican field includes:

-1 African-American

-2 Hispanics

-2 CEO's

-2 Doctors

-1 Asian

On the Democratic side:

-3 old, white people
We had to sit with a couple of flaming liberals on a trip one time. The way they talk about thou "not as fortunate as them" was pathetic. They talk down on them, and they are demeaning in ways you would never think of. It was pretty sad to see inside a liberal mind as if they think they are better than everyone else.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:35 AM

2,798 posts, read 2,383,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
We had to sit with a couple of flaming liberals on a trip one time. The way they talk about thou "not as fortunate as them" was pathetic. They talk down on them, and they are demeaning in ways you would never think of. It was pretty sad to see inside a liberal mind as if they think they are better than everyone else.
Yeah, good thing white conservatives never look down on black people.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:45 AM

23,232 posts, read 11,481,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post

-1 African-American

-2 Hispanics

-2 CEO's

-2 Doctors

-1 Asian

On the Democratic side:

-3 old, white people
I will never understand how any republican can make a diversification argument against Democrats based on the Presidential field.

Old 11-04-2015, 12:10 PM

8,031 posts, read 7,615,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I will never understand how any republican can make a diversification argument against Democrats based on the Presidential field.
I don't know, maybe because it's only the most prominent and powerful position?

Old 11-04-2015, 01:02 PM

11,433 posts, read 17,111,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So now conservatives want us to vote according to race, but only when THEY say we should.

Blacks don't expect their lives to change depending on the occupant of the White House. We aren't that naive after this many centuries in this country. We know better.

Ben Carson will not change my life one bit no more than Obama did. My life got better over the last 7 years, but it hasn't had a thing to with who's the president.

I've got plenty of common sense, and i wouldn't vote for Ben Carson for dogcatcher. I'd vote for him to be my brain surgeon however.

Frankly, if i'm gonna vote for a Republican, it'll be Rand Paul. That makes far more sense than voting for Ben Carson.
I just have to come back to this.

First off I care less how you vote and said nothing about it.

Hope and Change, do you remember that? well if they are not voting to make their lives better what is it you think? They hope for change that will make their lives worst? You are kidding right?

It doesn't matter if your life has gotten better or not it's not all about you.

Vote for who you want because that is what voting is about.

You really laid down on this one, took a simple statement and tried to project a bunch of junk into it, you are slipping.

Old 11-04-2015, 01:10 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,961,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
It would be interesting to see what happens if Dr. Carson got the GOP nomination. On one hand, Democrats have won 95-88% of the black votes since the beginning of this century, and have never gotten less than 70% for several decades. But to be fair, the GOP had never nominated a black presidential candidate, so this question is unknown, just a bunch of people making (sometimes educated) guesses. Dr. Carson will undoubtedly pull off some black voters from the Democrats. But how much?

However, it is also unquestionable that some (I don't know what percentage) white Republican and Independent voters would either stay home or vote for a white Democratic candidate, solely because Dr. Carson is black. Don't believe me? Do you think that members of KKK, Aryan Nation, and the like (most of whom with party registration have been found to be Republicans) would vote for a black guy? Never. That's just an obvious example to illustrate this point, not to say all or even most Republicans are racist.

So who knows.

Mick
To be fair: many anglo white dudes turned to the Aryan Nation while in prison and many of their kind CAN'T vote, much like their hood rat Black brothers. Once out.

Old 11-04-2015, 01:11 PM

4,897 posts, read 2,872,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equal-Opp. View Post
Obama got 90% of the black vote so Carson should be pulling in more than 25% if he is the nomination
Why just 25% If black people just vote for the black guy like the cons claim why wouldn't he get over 90%?

Old 11-04-2015, 01:13 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,961,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
"The Help", seriously? Is this how leftists view most minorities?

You guys really need to come up with something new. The top three out of four current GOP presidential candidates are non-Angelo. Think about that and really let it sink in. If you didn't look foolish enough after the 2014 midterms, you really look foolish now. It is YOU who can no longer be taken seriously.
Agreed. Hell; Mitt Romney was half Mexican though his Mexico born dad, George. Not all Hispanics are Spanish speaking Indians.

Old 11-04-2015, 01:20 PM

5,382 posts, read 2,186,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Silly white Republicans. This is why no minority takes you seriously. You think parading an Uncle Tom, Uncle Chan, or Tio Juan or Mrs. Daisy is going to get people to vote for your party you are SORELY mistaken. To even think that parading The Help around is going to get minorities to vote for you is insulting at best.

LOL - and yet the lemmings on the left are the first to point and shout racist at "White" Republicans. The only way they can wrap their minds around the fact that the GOP includes women, people of color and people of different races is by demeaning them and using racist slurs against them. Just more proof that the claim of racism from democrats is nothing more than projection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections