U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2015, 07:52 AM

3,829 posts, read 2,784,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Trump will also beat her... he's been gaining since day 1 on polls against Hillary. The takeaway here is Good Riddance Hillary!

2016 Presidential Election Polls

As soon as Trump aims his guns at Hillary, she will be toast. Hillary's scandals have been covered up by the mainstream media. They will not be able to cover Trump and hide what he will say about her and her sexual predator husband.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2015, 09:27 AM

4,044 posts, read 2,679,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Trump will also beat her... he's been gaining since day 1 on polls against Hillary. The takeaway here is Good Riddance Hillary!

2016 Presidential Election Polls
Uh, no, Trump would not beat her. I say this as a Republican.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:07 AM

19,186 posts, read 14,970,102 times
With all that beat Clinton in that poll, by the time it is down to just two candidates and one is Hillary, she is officially finished. You have a lot of Sanders fans that cling to him because they don't want Hillary and I suspect some will to GOP/3rd party or not vote if Hillary is forced on them.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:15 AM

4,044 posts, read 2,679,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
With all that beat Clinton in that poll, by the time it is down to just two candidates and one is Hillary, she is officially finished. You have a lot of Sanders fans that cling to him because they don't want Hillary and I suspect some will to GOP/3rd party or not vote if Hillary is forced on them.
I somewhat agree. The Republican field right now is simply too large to talk up one candidate. Once the Republican primary is over, and that person can contrast his or her self to Hillary, I expect the Republican candidate to do much better in polls.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:17 AM

71,724 posts, read 83,359,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
This just tells me who you are really afraid of. Yes, thatís Trump otherwise you wouldnít be running to your keyboard to promote a half awake person to go against Hillary. Nice try though.
and the Trump supporters aren't afraid of anyone I guess,right? Then why do you guys love to give us the results of the latest polls when they show how well he is doing, but you don't post the results when things don't look good!!!???

Old 11-04-2015, 10:19 AM

71,724 posts, read 83,359,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
About four years ago Herman Cain was going to beat Obama according to polls. The only thing of significance in this poll was the sharp increase in Christie's favorables. Christie is a dark horse for the nomination, but is one who really could beat Clinton in a general. Carson is not.
and we will never know how he would have done had he not gotten involved it a scandal...end of "remember when".

Old 11-04-2015, 10:24 AM

23,245 posts, read 11,493,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
You have zero basis to assert that "these aspects won't change for 2016." Hillary Clinton is not Barack Obama, not by a long shot. Anyone who thinks she will generate the turnouts he did is very naÔve about politics.
And you base this assertion on what ????

Old 11-04-2015, 10:25 AM

19,186 posts, read 14,970,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and the Trump supporters aren't afraid of anyone I guess,right? Then why do you guys love to give us the results of the latest polls when they show how well he is doing, but you don't post the results when things don't look good!!!???
No one to be afraid of. You can't pull one poll of 500 people and consider that election changing. RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

Carson is doing well at times and he is my 2nd choice but he hasn't consistently been at the top of the polls.

Many won't vote for Hillary because they will believe that on her negligent watch, people died and she acts like it isn't a big deal. No one with family and/or friends wants a Commander in Chief with that on their record.

If she slips by on the accusations, she will still be tried by the court of public opinion when the people go to vote.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:27 AM

12,639 posts, read 7,298,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
And you basis this assertion on what ????
Well, this poll is one basis. Hillary loses to all Republicans except Trump. Do you think Obama would have polled the same against these candidates back in 2012?

Old 11-04-2015, 10:28 AM

9,564 posts, read 5,910,592 times
Then conservatives, by all means nominate Carson.

Do it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or