U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2015, 01:45 PM

2,939 posts, read 3,057,213 times

Advertisements

Don't forget hillary's famous quote with the heavy Southern accent from 2007 :

" 'I don't feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I don't believe He brought me this far,"

Maybe she'll use it again for the black vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2015, 01:52 PM

6,967 posts, read 5,425,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
He's got the left shaking in their sandals.
With laughter. The guy's a joke....

Old 11-04-2015, 02:05 PM

36,989 posts, read 16,129,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
He wants to do away with social security and medicare, so he won't win.
He is NOT. Post fail, BIG TIME

Old 11-04-2015, 02:07 PM

36,989 posts, read 16,129,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
He is semi pro gun, so no demonrat will vote for him.

I think we've had enough African American presidents for awhile. We need another movie star.

A woman would be great - just NOT the one running this time.
"He is semi pro gun, so no demonrat will vote for him. "

Contray to some, there are LOT of dem politicians who are pro-gun, which is why Obama's "new and improved" so-called assault weapons ban to replace Clinton's failed so miserably.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:15 PM

11,436 posts, read 17,159,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Yeah right. you wont be laughing when he's the President.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:40 PM

6,884 posts, read 6,204,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Yeah right. you wont be laughing when he's the President.
We'll see, but when I see Carson all I can think of is the demeanor that Pat Paulsen used when he ran for president..............and I was laughing then.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:41 PM

22,351 posts, read 9,497,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/hilla...134811909.html

And how did putting Obama in office twice help us out, folks? Hillary is just gonna be a continuation. Leverage our votes, get into office, screw minorities. What's wrong with Carson?
Surely you jest. Everything is wrong with him.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:41 PM

4,572 posts, read 2,979,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
obambo certainly is.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:00 PM

5,880 posts, read 2,385,909 times
What I still can't figure out watching American politics..( tho it goes on daily on cable TV//this vs THAT) Congressional repress have been like partner's..yet get 6 figure salaries..as they spend far too much time fund raising..and all...But why is it party affiliations required total barrier's given certain the rules..and it's been going on since 2010...All I have been hearing and reading is blame games/name calling..refusal to even negotiate...I just don't understand it..Taxpayer's pay the Government to govern the WHOLE Country ( federal anyway)..but literally other than defunding legislation attached to every single necessary bill..which makes it a LOSER..creates Gridlock....Why can't elected politicians just work it out??

Has it truly become...Labels "R" or "D" means Bad guy or good guy..and to He$$ with governing??? In the meantime..Folks are frustrated..yet given debates and interviews..more of the same is coming down the road..State's are doing the same..and I have never seen so many laws passed by State's that get overturned due to not passing Constitutional muster...hummm?? WHY??? State pushing envelop ..trying to challenge it?? Marginalizing citizens if they aren't Christian or White Anglo Saxon material??

I guess reading here on C-D..I've come to realize there is many zealots..who HATE Government and all it stands for..( yet expect services/something for nothing 'tude)..and of COURSE why should I pay taxes?? lower them numbers..WHOA..Yet still expect all the protections/conveniences..GOOD luck with that.

I sure wish you all could agree to disagree but still be open minded and willing to compromise...Further changes can be in the future...BUT right now...NOPE!!

Old 11-04-2015, 05:14 PM

5,382 posts, read 2,198,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
He is semi pro gun, so no demonrat will vote for him.

I think we've had enough African American presidents for awhile. We need another movie star.

A woman would be great - just NOT the one running this time.

I know plenty of 2A supporters that vote democrat. Still don't think they would vote for Carson, but honestly, not every democrat is a gun grabber!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections