U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 09:23 PM

12,050 posts, read 11,162,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Scary - mostly because American voters are ready to give him the keys to the nation while knowing very little about the man's odd beliefs. And the fact that he's unclear about Cuba and immigration makes me shake my head that once again, Americans are polling that they're ready to vote for him. The man is applying for a job where knowledge of Cuba-American policy is one of the more important things to know.

Oops! Ben Carson stumbles on Cuba questions | OnPolitics
We're not talking about too many American voters. It's roughly 24 percent of Republican primary voters are seriously considering him. That's a pretty small number. It's probably the same people who believe ancient aliens shaped early human history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2015, 11:19 PM

2,202 posts, read 1,428,895 times
Ben Carson is a "thought navigator" having the ability to cope, draw analytical perspectives, maintain a bal-
ance most of us find challenging. I would have questioned his comon sense early on finding myself even superior in at least THAT area.......wrong! This guy came out hatched from a genius egg right? He is so introspective and certainly is not one bit impacted by criticism unless as with any human pissed by the ridiculous attempts to dilute him. He simply is so remotely impacted by politically embedded Jack wagons he wants to do diligence in fixing America a country slipping quickly into third world status! We are living in the illusion we are fine a facade that will lead many of us unsurvivable .

Last edited by openmike; 11-05-2015 at 11:34 PM..

Old 11-06-2015, 12:12 AM

1,378 posts, read 2,121,152 times
He has to stand against Trump who is openly aggressive, combative and pushy.

As a softy, he cannot compete with Trump so he makes up a story of how scary he can be and attack people with knives. But as you can see now he grew out of it and he is now spiritually developed and not aggressive anymore. 'I overcame my vicious self. Just look of how 'low-energy' I am now'.

another bleaking sheep who believes he is a roaring lion.

There is just one lion in the field. If you compare it is too obvious.

Old 11-06-2015, 04:05 AM

18,257 posts, read 10,167,939 times
Default Ben Carson's New Radio Ad

I was afraid it was going to be a long campaign season without Sarah around for comic relief. Happy to report, however, that Dr. Ben has stepped up to the plate with a radio ad that is going platinum, with a bullet! The cast of Saturday Night Live needs to send him a bottle of good wine or something. He's making all of their jobs simple and immensely profitable.

Cant... Stop... Laughing...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/liste...ry?id=34988082

Old 11-06-2015, 06:26 AM

15,366 posts, read 5,727,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
We all joke about 'low-info voters,' but a seriously 'low-info candidate' is not a joke--just a sad commentary on this country.
I think a good many posters to this board are more educated on general political issues than Carson. And that is indeed a scary thought.

Old 11-06-2015, 06:42 AM

12,358 posts, read 7,758,842 times
Carson put all if his intellectual curiosity and learning into the narrow field of brain surgery leaving his understanding of the world and history back at a child's level. i.e. what he doesn't know---what the world accepts as fact like the use of the pyramids and basic knowledge about our Founding Fathers---he just makes up. He is scary unqualified to be our president!

Old 11-06-2015, 08:35 AM

25,235 posts, read 14,070,531 times
Good point, one side lies to get the brain dead on their side to support them and so does the other. Just a reminder; two wrongs do not equal a right.

Old 11-06-2015, 10:20 AM

15,837 posts, read 10,055,418 times
Default Yet another Carson lie - he was not accepted at Westpoint

Carson has backtracked on a claim in his book that he was accepted into West Point AND with a full scholarship. The bull**** keeps piling up.

Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship - POLITICO

Old 11-06-2015, 10:23 AM

39,336 posts, read 20,411,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Carson has backtracked on a claim in his book that he was accepted into West Point AND with a full scholarship. The bull**** keeps piling up.

Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship - POLITICO
I don't know but lets go with it. Hillary has been proven a liar many times and you don't have a problem with it .... soooo ....

Gee, is this an attempt to get me to vote for Hillary? Ain't gonna happen.

Old 11-06-2015, 10:25 AM

30,147 posts, read 16,659,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I don't know but lets go with it. Hillary has been proven a liar many times and you don't have a problem with it so ....

Gee, is this an attempt to get me to vote for Hillary? Ain't gonna happen.
Indeed, no. This is a thread about Ben Carson's consistent lies and fabrications. There are many other threads about Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections