U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2015, 08:16 AM

30,100 posts, read 16,633,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
The left is trying to single each one out and eliminate them. A black popular Republican....their worst fear.....imagine if he were a heshe, handicapped, militant feamale bisexual, in a wheelchair? The left would self combust....we need to scrounge a few up and threaten to appoint them to the cabinet.....the more controversial, the better.....takes away all the left narratives..

Take a page out of the left's play book....just blow off all the comments and ignore them until they go away and keeeeep raising money for the right.....eventually there will be enough criminal activity on Hillarynto make her cave....... And that, will be that.
Conservatives talked about nothing but race when Obama was elected and now they are talking nothing but race about Ben Carson.

How about look at the actual candidate and how well they perform? I know it might be a novel idea for the party of racists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
will you sign an affidavit singing my praised if I reveal the the guy in the stabbing incident?

Will you? yes, yes, yes?

Dude is crazy...
Yeah. That was just . . . there are no words. Did you see the guy standing next to him that kept looking nervously around like . . . is this gut going to TOTALLY lose it here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2015, 08:19 AM

Was this the rap song? I can't click on the video but I heard that one on the news. It was SO BAD as a Presidential message. Wow.

I'll take Trump over Carson any day merely because he is not a complete loon talking about how Joseph built the temples to store grain.

With regard to 'constant trashing of the candidate' ~ want to take a guess about how many Hillary hate threads there are?

I know it changes no ones mind; it absolutely doesn't. But it's still fun to be on the offensive every now again instead of playing defense for Hillary and Bernie!

Old 11-07-2015, 08:21 AM

30,315 posts, read 16,649,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
No one has time to list what Obama has done. "Google" it.

Why do you care if Carson spent a couple of weeks promoting his book? Or that he uesd 69% of his fundraising totals for yet more fundraising? Isn't the real problem here that he could take time off and still hold his place in the polls and that his being able to raise funds is what really bothers you.

Seriously, how many negative posts have you made about Carson? Which candidate are you supporting? Obviously not Trump. Kind of narrows it down to the old Bern or Hillary and with them, where would I even start.

What is so offensive to you about Carson that you seem obsessed? I think when you answer that question, you won't be so stressed out over his candidacy.

Ben Carson didn't just start thinking about our country: Amazon.com: Ben Carson: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle
These people aren't interested in investigating their own candidates. They don't want Hillary investigated; it's all just a "vast right-wing conspiracy!" They only care about finding fault and discrepancies with Republican candidates. "Benghazi? What about it?" "Email scandal? What email scandal?" "Classified documents? None were 'marked' classified. What's the problem?"

Old 11-07-2015, 08:22 AM

14,676 posts, read 9,733,469 times
As a Trump supporter I m not particularly distressed but while we are in pursuit of the inane, search for Obama’s college transcripts and report back.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:25 AM

14,676 posts, read 9,733,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Carson has no qualifications at all to be President.
Thankfully, with the two term election of Obama this question has been put to rest. Except for hacks.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:25 AM

19,185 posts, read 15,038,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I'm offended that a scam artist and a compulsive liar who has demonstrated absolutely no competence in anything outside of an operating room is sitting at the top of the polls of one of the two major parties. I would think anyone with a brain would be offended by that as well.
OK, if you are offended by a scam artist and compulsive liar, I guess you aren't for Hillary. That's one down.

When and if Carson drops out, the majority of the voters will go to Trump. Trump 2016 and beyond!

Ref: "I would think anyone with a brain would be offended by that as well." Guess what no one probably cares what you think one way or another about Carson. Negative rantings makes the bearer, well, everyone knows so I shouldn't have to spell it out.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:26 AM

12,358 posts, read 7,753,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Exactly!

Listen to the skill with which he 'handles' the left-wing media clowns:

Come on, in his book he played loose and free with the facts. Fact: someone without the authority to do so told him he could get into West Point with a full ride and the good doctor blew that up into a firm acceptance into West Point that he turned down. His press conference walks back what he actually wrote in his book to what actually happened and his fans lap it up like honey. He embellishes and is not used to being fact-checked. Welcome to the vetting process, Ben. For him to whine about Obama is the funniest thing going on the political scene right now. He can't take the heat.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I think Hillary and Bernie Sanders are con artists, don't you?

Do you really believe what you read in these trashy journals? Do you get your news off the stands by the check-out counters in the convenience stores?
No. We simply watch Carson being interviewed.

I don't so much think he is a con artist but rather a doctor with no qualifications to be President and some beliefs that I consider to be 'out there".

And he cannot handle tough questions and has no business running for office.

Go back to writing books and being revered by the evangelical right would be his smartest move.

30,315 posts, read 16,649,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I'm offended that a scam artist and a compulsive liar who has demonstrated absolutely no competence in anything outside of an operating room is sitting at the top of the polls of one of the two major parties. I would think anyone with a brain would be offended by that as well.
Where is your proof that Ben Carson is a "compulsive liar?" "No competence?" Really?

No, I'm offended that a proven liar who failed to protect the lives of four Americans in our consulate is given a pass by those who support her. A woman with no recognizable accomplishments, who has literally just tagged along with her philandering husband all her life, making excuses for him, and done nothing on her own, is running for president, and thinks she deserves it.

1,614 posts, read 1,219,363 times
Just listening to Carson speak makes me want to fall asleep. Would help me if I had insomnia but not during a lengthy speech. Too laid back and soft spoken. Would have to gain some toughness to sell me. The candidates I would have least likely considered are gone and now, those who are left leave me watching only three I would consider. Such a waste of money for many of the candidates on both sides. Rudy Gulianni where are you!!! ) By the way folks most on both sides have skeletons rattleing in the attic so looking for the perfect person is non existent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections