U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2015, 11:03 AM

30,851 posts, read 19,410,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It was a complete and utter spectacle. High pitched whining about Obama - going full birther - it really does not get better than this for a televised breakdown.

Benzo Carson cannot take the heat of a Presidential Election. Something tells me he is not used to being questioned.
I bet Ben is not used to being questioned. Neurosurgeons seem to top the list as suffering from the "god complex."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2015, 11:06 AM

30,851 posts, read 19,410,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Yup. Personally, I would be relieved to learn that there is no evidence that I tried to stab a friend in the gut or hit my mother's head with a hammer.

Takes all kinds, I guess.
If this is true that Ben went after his mother with a hammer, this dude needs a psych work-up! That is not normal. Ben is either a pathological liar or a psychotic ticking time-bomb!

Old 11-07-2015, 11:08 AM

62,323 posts, read 33,992,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Oh no. Melt-down is quite accurate.
It is accurate. All he talks about now is how unfair the media is. It's a turn-off.

I hope his downfall helps the better candidates like Huckabee.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:29 AM

66,149 posts, read 29,998,597 times
Where is the press's questioning of this from Obama's own book (Dreams From my Father), and what was Obama's answer?

...What was the explanation Obama gave for why he couldn't prove Obama Sr was his father in 1982 when Sr died?

Should have been on his birth certificate. Why wasn't it in 1982?

Old 11-07-2015, 11:29 AM

34,894 posts, read 10,283,984 times
I'm not a fan of Carson, but he's right about the double standard, especially with respect to Obama's school records (apparently, the MNM were too busy carrying Obama's water to dredge up the curiosity needed to delve into that).

As a matter of fact, the media almost exclusively used Obama's own book for information, and took it as gospel. And don't even get me started on Obama's medical records, evidently a military secret. This pack-a-day smoker and admitted past drug user, with a family history of cancer, got away with releasing what amounted to a one-page "note from his doctor" while reporters pored over John McCain's medical records for seven hours looking for gawd knows what, all the while beeching that they weren't allowed to make copies.

Is there a double standard You betcha.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:33 AM

4,769 posts, read 1,938,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I bet Ben is not used to being questioned. Neurosurgeons seem to top the list as suffering from the "god complex."
Nah, neurosurgeons rank 2nd place... right behind community organizers.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:34 AM

15,839 posts, read 9,958,910 times
Ben Carson lies about being "most honest student" at Yale.

Ben Carson’s Past Faces Deeper Questions - Wall Street Journal

Old 11-07-2015, 11:35 AM

34,894 posts, read 10,283,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
Once again, just because someone wasn't scrutinized in the past shouldn't be an answer for not being scrutinized now and in the future.
As I said if you think that way on Obama then you should be making sure ALL future candidates get scrutinized.

Once again, pointing out the double standard doesn't deny that.

Good try, no cigar.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:35 AM

18,964 posts, read 15,395,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I'm not a fan of Carson, but he's right about the double standard, especially with respect to Obama's school records (apparently, the MNM were too busy carrying Obama's water to dredge up the curiosity needed to delve into that).

As a matter of fact, the media almost exclusively used Obama's own book for information, and took it as gospel. And don't even get me started on Obama's medical records, evidently a military secret. This pack-a-day smoker and admitted past drug user, with a family history of cancer, got away with releasing what amounted to a one-page "note from his doctor" while reporters pored over John McCain's medical records for seven hours looking for gawd knows what, all the while beeching that they weren't allowed to make copies.

Is there a double standard You betcha.
Why should FERPA which applies to you, me, every Presidential candidate and everyone else period be any different for Obama than anyone else??

Old 11-07-2015, 11:38 AM

66,149 posts, read 29,998,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

As a matter of fact, the media almost exclusively used Obama's own book for information, and took it as gospel.
Then why didn't they ask why Obama couldn't prove Obama Sr was his father in 1982 when Obama Sr died. That's in his book.

Obama Sr listed as his father on his birth certificate in 2011, but there was no proof of such in 1982? How does that happen? Why didn't the press ask?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections