Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2015, 10:41 PM

9,512 posts, read 8,996,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
That's ridiculous and even more reason that he isn't the nominee. He's out of touch with reality
Replace he with she and add private email server(s). You mean like wipe clean? I don't know what that is. I can't handle two electronic email devices at once.

Which nominee is out of touch with reality?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2015, 10:42 PM

42,748 posts, read 25,957,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
The only thing that terrifies the Leftists more than a Republican President or Vice President, is a Republican Black Male. The very idea that a GOP Female & Black Male are running for President means they MUST be taken out and demonized.
Carson should have expected something like this - Fiorina certainly did.
No one here put words in his mouth, do you really think that he has some kind of right to be exempt from questioning about things that he claimed that are either false, or at the very least questionable. Don't you remember the crap that was brought up about Obama? The birther crap continued for years after he took office. If you think this is some kind of leftist plot, then what exactly would you call the accusations made against a sitting president?

Old 11-06-2015, 10:52 PM

17,341 posts, read 9,154,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
No one here put words in his mouth, do you really think that he has some kind of right to be exempt from questioning about things that he claimed that are either false, or at the very least questionable. Don't you remember the crap that was brought up about Obama? The birther crap continued for years after he took office. If you think this is some kind of leftist plot, then what exactly would you call the accusations made against a sitting president?
I'm not a supporter of Dr Carson for Prez for exactly the same reasons I didn't support Obama. It's the Leftists that are suddenly RABID about a Black Conservative that Dares to run for President. Carson doesn't have anymore qualifications than Obama did and we know a HECK of a lot more about Carson and his background than we will EVER know about Obama. Carson seems like a very nice man, but that's not enough ..... although some integrity, love of country and a lifetime of good works would be a very pleasant "change".

President of the United States is not well suited for On The Job Training.
It's also not a good Job for a person who circumvented the Law, the rules laid down by her boss and signed Documents certifying compliance about National Security ...... while setting up a Private, Un-Secured Server to circumvent Federal FOIA Laws.

This Nation deserves better.

Old 11-06-2015, 10:55 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,121,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
No kidding, that was quite the display. And immediately trying to shift the subject to why didn't the press treat Obama like this (if I remember correctly they did). While we were watching it my husband said "Ok, I'm sure of it now, he self medicates and he forgot to take his meds before the press conference"
I think Carson believes it's okay for him to abuse the press because that is what he is doing. I wonder how long it will be before some of them refuse to cover him anymore?

Old 11-07-2015, 01:03 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,634,337 times
I think everyone can agree on one thing: We'd never sen that side of him before. I sure don't want to see it again. Made me nervous, uncomfortable, like he's really "off" in some way. He lost control of his own press conference. How can he control the country? How would he manage to get through the day at the White House?

Old 11-07-2015, 01:14 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,809,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
I think everyone can agree on one thing: We'd never sen that side of him before. I sure don't want to see it again. Made me nervous, uncomfortable, like he's really "off" in some way. He lost control of his own press conference. How can he control the country? How would he manage to get through the day at the White House?
I don't know if he was that bad. I'm pretty sure from reads that we had worse crazies in the oval office. But, does anyone here watch the show Survivor and the contestant Philip Sheppard who first played in the Redemption Island season? He had some 'crazy' meltdowns and he has somewhat of a resemblances to Carson. He just reminded me of Philip.

Old 11-07-2015, 02:28 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,121,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbatca View Post
No that's not the point. Why aren't you putting Democrats under the same electron microscope of evaluation which you are currently putting Carson under?

Wiki definition: Hypocrisy is the claim or pretense of holding beliefs, standards, behaviors, or virtues that one does not truly hold.

I mean, man, if the left's criticism of Carson trivial mistakes, after the untold countless flagrant transgressions the Democrats have made, isn't a classic textbook example of hypocrisy, I don't know what is.

We had to sit here and endure for more than eight years of the left and the media shrugging off or just outright ignoring one major issue after another with various Democrats, and now I'm supposed to get all worked up over one minor issue over Carson? Really?
Did you bother to do any research before you posted that big long list? If you had, you would have noticed that the press DID cover a lot of it.

Just the last bullet point regarding Obama and the daily intelligence briefings: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ce+briefing%22

Turns out that he reads the briefings instead of attending all the time. You might recall the GWB was dyslexic and didn't like to read -- so he attended all of them.

Where did that list even come from if there was no media stories about any of it?

Old 11-07-2015, 03:36 AM

36,830 posts, read 18,829,236 times
Default Ben Carson Melts Down - Again

If he can't handle fielding questions from reporters without a tantrum, he'll have serious problems when the Oval Office door closes and he has to perform. Putin would suck him up and spit out the shell like he was chewing a sunflower seed.

Carson Has Complete Media Meltdown, Whines: ‘Obama Got Treated Better’ (VIDEO) «

Old 11-07-2015, 04:31 AM

17,493 posts, read 17,359,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If he can't handle fielding questions from reporters without a tantrum, he'll have serious problems when the Oval Office door closes and he has to perform. Putin would suck him up and spit out the shell like he was chewing a sunflower seed.

Carson Has Complete Media Meltdown, Whines: ‘Obama Got Treated Better’ (VIDEO) «
Seems the press has a double standard. When Obama ran for president he did not receive tough questions nor reporters digging into his questionable past. Instead they gave him standing ovations. For the black conservative republican candidate, they make up lies about him and question him about the lies they made up.

Old 11-07-2015, 05:38 AM

38,982 posts, read 50,940,042 times
Carson never had what it takes to be President. It takes more than a few words at a prayer breakfast. Politics is a dirty, vicious business. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. It's over for Carson and he would be wise to quit while his reputation is still somewhat intact. Speculation now turns to who will benefit from Carson's demise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections