U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2015, 04:09 PM

5,599 posts, read 4,901,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Excuse me but no one here is anti-american. We are against the xenophobic crowd that claims to be conservatives but support immoral people like Trump who is nothing more than a cheater and a thief who buys young Eastern European wives with money he steals from others. Remember those 4 bankrupcies? If anybody blurs those lines is Trump and his "white power" followers. He was the one that omitted saying he was talking about illegal aliens only who he said Mexico sends us criminals and rapists. The only ethnocentric people are Trump supporters who only support him because he is a birther because for them Obama is too black to be president and because Trump call immigrants rapists and criminals.
That's ridiculous. It's fine if you don't like Trump, but base it on facts, not your own hateful delusions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2015, 04:22 PM

1,469 posts, read 855,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Pretty soon we should expect Hillary to wear a tourist sombrero, sleeve tattoos and flipping the finger.....anything for a democrat vote. This not too low for the Clinton's. She will stop at nothing to get elected and no lie too small, no deceit too great is her motto.

She belongs in jail.
I agree 100%.....If you have a brain please don't vote for "stand by your man" Hillary

Old 11-07-2015, 04:23 PM

935 posts, read 487,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Ramos lived and worked in the U.S. for quite a while as an illegal alien after attending UCLA as a foreign student in the 1980s. He naturalized only 7 years ago.
Lie. Ramos came on a student visa and shortly afterwards married a cuban American.

Old 11-07-2015, 05:37 PM

36,220 posts, read 16,188,328 times
Correction to the lies.....I for one am not a birther and neither are many conservatives. I have no problem with Obama being "half" black. Race means nothing to me. Legal immigrants from Mexico do not get "sent" here. They come here on their own with authorization from our government. However, Mexico is only too happy to send their citizens here illegally many who are criminals and rapists and NO illegal aliens aren't "immigrants". Their supporters are ethnocentrics because they have ethnic ties to illegal aliens and they think they should be above our immigration laws. Most white Americans support Trump not because they are white power advocates but because he's not an establishment politician and is addressing issues that the other candidates are too afraid to do. Sick of the damned lies in here about whites and conservatives!!!

Old 11-07-2015, 07:44 PM

1,469 posts, read 855,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Correction to the lies.....I for one am not a birther and neither are many conservatives. I have no problem with Obama being "half" black. Race means nothing to me. Legal immigrants from Mexico do not get "sent" here. They come here on their own with authorization from our government. However, Mexico is only too happy to send their citizens here illegally many who are criminals and rapists and NO illegal aliens aren't "immigrants". Their supporters are ethnocentrics because they have ethnic ties to illegal aliens and they think they should be above our immigration laws. Most white Americans support Trump not because they are white power advocates but because he's not an establishment politician and is addressing issues that the other candidates are too afraid to do. Sick of the damned lies in here about whites and conservatives!!!
Very well put & right on....

Old 11-07-2015, 08:42 PM

4,769 posts, read 2,172,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
You can BS yourself into thinking the case is completely different, but the vast majority of Constitutional scholars agree an amendment would be required to end birthright citizenship. The wording of the clause doesn't even list the legality of the parents as a prerequisite for citizenship, which basically means you have absolutely no case. Your arguments lacks originality AND legitimacy.

Put it another way: If the Supreme Court struck down a Texas statute denying funding for education to unauthorized immigrant children, you haven't a hope in hell of getting a reinterpretation of jus solie. It's a pipe dream, and constantly telling LEGAL US CITIZENS "you don't belong here" is serving only to galvanize them on Election Night.

Keep it up, right-wingers!
Who's right-wing? I'm pro-choice, pro-environment, pro-gay marriage, pro-public education, pro legalization of marijuana. Please show me this poll of Constitutional scholars who say we say we need an amendment to end birthright citizenship. And yes, the Wong Kim Ark case is different because LEGAL immigrant does not equal ILLEGAL immigrant.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:50 PM

8,031 posts, read 7,611,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Who's right-wing? I'm pro-choice, pro-environment, pro-gay marriage, pro-public education, pro legalization of marijuana. Please show me this poll of Constitutional scholars who say we say we need an amendment to end birthright citizenship. And yes, the Wong Kim Ark case is different because LEGAL immigrant does not equal ILLEGAL immigrant.
"Right-wing" here apparently just means you're not part of the mindless O-cult, and instead think for yourself rather than bowing to the alter of Obamessiah. Sounds ridiculous, yet it's how it is here.

Old 11-07-2015, 09:17 PM

5,941 posts, read 2,687,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I'm wondering how anyone thinks advocating a foreign invasion is the action of a patriot.
Beats me. I guess some folks are just plain anti-American and think that Criminals invading our Nation and then yelling about "Their Rights" is a good thing. People need to get a good look at these little Rodents, and realize that this is what they are helping bring into this Nation, and I am sure their Parents are a lot worse.

Old 11-07-2015, 09:29 PM

5,941 posts, read 2,687,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Excuse me but no one here is anti-american. We are against the xenophobic crowd that claims to be conservatives but support immoral people like Trump who is nothing more than a cheater and a thief who buys young Eastern European wives with money he steals from others. Remember those 4 bankrupcies? If anybody blurs those lines is Trump and his "white power" followers. He was the one that omitted saying he was talking about illegal aliens only who he said Mexico sends us criminals and rapists. The only ethnocentric people are Trump supporters who only support him because he is a birther because for them Obama is too black to be president and because Trump call immigrants rapists and criminals.
Your as close as one can get to anti-American, if you don't respect the Laws of our Nation. Its illegal to sneak across Borders like a Thief. Every illegal alien that comes across the Border is a Criminal, because they break our Laws as their first act coming here. They even have no respect for their own Citizens, who apply to come here through our path to Citizenship. They are Criminals, and there is no way say they are not.

I hope Trump becomes President, and actually does Deport illegals, even if it takes years. He should also shut the Border, and authorize "Deadly Force" to stop illegals, if that's what it takes, and starts jailing those who give them jobs here and assist them. I am sure there would be a lot of volunteers to help enforce our existing Laws.

Old 11-07-2015, 09:32 PM

368 posts, read 310,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Like other pro-illegals they like to play the race/victim card for Hispanics and blur the lines between legal and illegal and they always make this a conservative and/or white race thing. I detest these anti-American race baiters. Their reasons for defending illegal aliens and their ethnocentric supporters is based on their own racism.
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT These leftist mouthbreathers are just enough to make you sick to your stomach w/ their heinous lies & rhetoric. They are the most vile humans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or