U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 06:42 AM

10,297 posts, read 12,155,831 times

Advertisements

Like him or not, Trump is the next president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2015, 07:31 AM

78,298 posts, read 33,358,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I'm not predicting Cruz for the win - just that he benefits when Carson tanks. It will come down to Cruz versus an establishment candidate and the establishment will win. Rubio appears to be the establishment favorite right now, but he is seriously flawed with financial revelations and is not experienced enough. Bush is still in this in spite of the reports of his demise. But I must admit he has been a terrible campaigner and is looking weak. Christie and Kasich are possibilities as well. I like Christie, always have, but the Rs don't know a good candidate when they see one.
Bush is doing terrible because he believed the hype that the nomination was his.

Old 11-09-2015, 08:09 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,360,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Like him or not, Trump is the next president.
I know you are Wrong!! As Trump continues to show Everyone what a Sadistic Azz he really IS, Ton's of ethical Voters are Turning Off to the Trump Garbage show, and Dumping Trump!!

Trump is somewhat of a Crazed Maniac. People don't need Anymore of those "dine a dozen" politicians in Office.

Old 11-09-2015, 08:16 AM

78,298 posts, read 33,358,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
I know you are Wrong!! As Trump continues to show Everyone what a Sadistic Azz he really IS, Ton's of ethical Voters are Turning Off to the Trump Garbage show, and Dumping Trump!!
Noted.

Quote:
I was and still am 100% for Donald Trump to become the next President of the USA.

Old 11-09-2015, 08:25 AM

8,453 posts, read 12,419,578 times
My prediction is this:

1) Trump wins, we take a hard turn to the right and finally do something regarding illegal immigration
2) Hillary wins, we take a hard turn to the left and finally so something regarding illegals immigration

Old 11-09-2015, 09:03 AM

32,324 posts, read 26,200,084 times
Quote:
I was and still am 100% for Donald Trump to become the next President of the USA. But, allow me to say what I know, and have Known, from the Start of Trump's AMAZING entrance into the Rat Race.

Trump will Never become POTUSA.

Trump, and his Hubris (pride, for those in Rio Linda) running off at his often times, BIG MOUTH, is Not a Winning style with most of America.

And, the esablishment Elites have made it their most Important Goal to Stop Trump from getting the nomination.

I could continue for another 1000 words on this subject. No need. Trump is now burying himself on the Stump, being more vicious, mean-spirited, turning off droves of even many who were and have been supporting him. Enjoy the rest of your time in the Spotlight, Mr Trump....but your attempt for the Presidency, is toast. Done, over, and polls are reflecting that fact.

Wish you knew how to Shut your mouth, when that would be Better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No need because this exact post has been made 50 times in the last 6 months.
lather, rinse, repeat

Old 11-09-2015, 09:05 AM

15,366 posts, read 5,691,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No need because this exact post has been made 50 times in the last 6 months.
And by the same OP. And with the same hair on fire hysterics. It's a funny show, even in reruns.

Old 11-09-2015, 10:33 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,360,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
lather, rinse, repeat
That's right, I backtracked on Trump a while back, then got back on the Bus/ Train, whatever because Trump actually Does "Tell it True and Right" about what's WRONG w/ America.

But, as I witness Trump becoming like a "Crazed Maniac, puffed up by all his Media Attention, etc., and starts going after All candidates who simply Poll BETTER than he does.....and goes Ballistic against them, I rethink my support, and realize this man is like a Time Bomb.

So, No Thanks!!

Trump may be better at much.....but, nobody is a better JERK !!

Donald Trump is Classless !!

This Nation has Too many of that rotten sort, Now !!

Old 11-09-2015, 10:58 AM

1,676 posts, read 740,501 times
How many times have we heard this before? Trump is still winning! His nearest opponent, Carson, has absolutely no chance for several obvious reasons. Jeb! is tanking, Kasich isn't conservative enough, Cruz is despised by the establishment, and Rubio is pro-amnesty, which doesn't sit well with voters. I won't even mention the rest of the nominees because they're so irrelevant. Trump took a blow during his bad performance in the 2nd debate but has since recovered and put out policy on certain things while continuing to present himself to the media and American people as a viable and serious candidate, albeit not a traditional one (something that Americans are tired of). I still think The Donald will win the nomination.

Old 11-09-2015, 11:00 AM

4,665 posts, read 2,624,533 times
Quote:
You best not bet much. Trump has shown an unmerciful, judgmental, ruthless mind-set. That is not a winning formula for gaining the Presidency!!

Free Fall just ahead !! Count on it. !!
The vast majority of voting people in this country were familiar with Trumps personality before he decided to run. If Trump wins the nomination he will be up against Hillary, while her personality is different then Trumps she is definitely unmerciful, judgemental, and ruthless as well. If Trump was going to free fall it would have already happened, he has already run his mouth off numerous times and people keep claiming he is done, but it hasn't happened. The people who support Trump don't have to like him personally. Trump is one of the few people running who can get support from conservatives, moderates, and even some liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or