U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 11:05 AM

1,676 posts, read 739,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
You best not bet much. Trump has shown an unmerciful, judgmental, ruthless mind-set. That is not a winning formula for gaining the Presidency!!

Free Fall just ahead !! Count on it. !!
Actually, it is. Our country is tired of being seen (and acting, under Obama's Democrat Party) as weak and spineless. The president couldn't even follow through on his promises when his party controlled all of Congress. We've gone soft on illegals, Iran, China, Russia...and we're tired. Trump's hard-stance on things is what many want in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2015, 12:21 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,358,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
Actually, it is. Our country is tired of being seen (and acting, under Obama's Democrat Party) as weak and spineless. The president couldn't even follow through on his promises when his party controlled all of Congress. We've gone soft on illegals, Iran, China, Russia...and we're tired. Trump's hard-stance on things is what many want in this country.

Get this Straight.

I want that too. But, I don't want it from a mean-spirited Puffed up Maniac. That's how Trump has acted since he's not Winning every poll. His character has Now become suspect and highly questionable !!

Old 11-09-2015, 12:30 PM

15,367 posts, read 5,679,401 times
Quote:
Get this Straight.

I want that too. But, I don't want it from a mean-spirited Puffed up Maniac. That's how Trump has acted since he's not Winning every poll. His character has Now become suspect and highly questionable !!
Now?? Trump is who he has always been. It just took you a long time to see what many of us realized the first time he opened his mouth.

Old 11-09-2015, 12:33 PM

21,621 posts, read 11,075,550 times
Trump and Carson doing great.. happy for them.

Old 11-09-2015, 01:02 PM

4,666 posts, read 2,616,667 times
Quote:
Get this Straight.

This post makes me think you are a little delusional, Trump hasn't changed in the last decade. His character Now is the same as 10 years ago. He has a huge ego and will crush anyone who gets in his way.

Trump is still leading in most polls. Carson will be like a flash, gone as quickly as he appeared. He has obviously embellished and outright lied on his life experiences and that is one of the biggest reasons people have started to look at him seriously. Republicans are sick of politicians lying and Carson just showed he can lie with the best of them and that is going to hurt him a lot imo.

Trumps problem isn't what comes out of his mouth, it's what skeletons he likely has in his closet. Nobody who gets that rich, goes through multiple divorces, and a few corporate bankruptcies has nothing to hide. But, if the DNC/liberals have ammo to use against Trump they will wait until after he wins the GOP nomination.

Old 11-09-2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
This post makes me think you are a little delusional, Trump hasn't changed in the last decade. His character Now is the same as 10 years ago. He has a huge ego and will crush anyone who gets in his way.

Trump is still leading in most polls. Carson will be like a flash, gone as quickly as he appeared. He has obviously embellished and outright lied on his life experiences and that is one of the biggest reasons people have started to look at him seriously. Republicans are sick of politicians lying and Carson just showed he can lie with the best of them and that is going to hurt him a lot imo.

Trumps problem isn't what comes out of his mouth, it's what skeletons he likely has in his closet. Nobody who gets that rich, goes through multiple divorces, and a few corporate bankruptcies has nothing to hide. But, if the DNC/liberals have ammo to use against Trump they will wait until after he wins the GOP nomination.
I wonder how I could get along without all these bogus genius'es telling me how to Think and evaluate?!!

I, being Ton's sharper than Any on this Elections Forum except maybe LauraC,
I really am amused at some of you "experts."

Old 11-09-2015, 02:07 PM

14,543 posts, read 9,618,770 times
Quote:

Trump is somewhat of a Crazed Maniac. People don't need Anymore of those "dine a dozen" politicians in Office.
Ah, you must have flashback to your melt down when he singed the Pledge. 2 weeks later you were back singing his praises so let me start another countdown clock today.

Old 11-09-2015, 02:08 PM

32,277 posts, read 26,131,295 times
Quote:
Get this Straight.

wait, let me get this straight, you want a candidate that is tough on illegal immigration, tough on russia, iran, north korea, etc, and will actually lead this country back to greatness, but you also want that candidate to be easy going and nice? sorry it doesnt work that way. if one is to be tough on the things they need to be tough on, they also cant be nice, they can follow the niceties of life. they either have to be tough, or be seen as weak which the compromises their ability to get anything done, witness carter for instance.

so either make up your mind, either you want a tough candidate, or you want a weakling that can be led around by the nose, your choice, personally i want a tough guy in the office.

Old 11-09-2015, 02:27 PM

1,676 posts, read 739,481 times
I agree with the last few posts---if you want a nice guy, choose someone like Carson or Jeb!, but both are very weak and simply can't be trusted to do what you want to be done (which is what Donald Trump wants to accomplish). Besides, this is a campaign in an election. Trump is not going to take it well if someone is catching up to his lead. No true candidate would. And this is who he's always been. It's refreshing.

How has having a "nice guy" worked out so far? Dubya and Obama both are/were, and both are/were pretty incompetent presidents.

Old 11-09-2015, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
wait, let me get this straight, you want a candidate that is tough on illegal immigration, tough on russia, iran, north korea, etc, and will actually lead this country back to greatness, but you also want that candidate to be easy going and nice? sorry it doesnt work that way. if one is to be tough on the things they need to be tough on, they also cant be nice, they can follow the niceties of life. they either have to be tough, or be seen as weak which the compromises their ability to get anything done, witness carter for instance.

so either make up your mind, either you want a tough candidate, or you want a weakling that can be led around by the nose, your choice, personally i want a tough guy in the office.
Okay, my mind is made up. Best for you and us, for you to Stop commenting about people and issues you know absolutely nothing about!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or