Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 01:35 PM

265 posts, read 191,885 times

Advertisements

WHY: The Media's Intense background check of Ben Carson's life, yet we still don't know CRAP about Obama's life...

How did Obama pay for his college?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2015, 02:33 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Gosh. I don't know if you are aware and all ~ but Obama will not be running for that third Presidential term.

You may want to focus your attention to those who are and wait for Obama's autobiography to come out.

Old 11-07-2015, 03:35 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post
WHY: The Media's Intense background check of Ben Carson's life, yet we still don't know CRAP about Obama's life...

I want to see his birth certificate again. Just to be sure...

[]

Old 11-07-2015, 03:40 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Gosh. I don't know if you are aware and all ~ but Obama will not be running for that third Presidential term.

You may want to focus your attention to those who are

and wait for Obama's autobiography to come out.
Please no. Between Dreams from my Father and The Audacity of Hope haven't we had enough of President Obama's self-aggrandizement?

Last edited by toryturner; 11-07-2015 at 03:54 PM..

Old 11-07-2015, 03:50 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:

Trumps team has been in Hawaii since 2011 searching for Obama's birth certificate, he is going to turn over some pretty amazing stuff, when are they coming home.

Quote:

Washington (CNN) – Self-proclaimed birther
Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a
team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the
issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his
investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of
politics and beyond."

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Old 11-07-2015, 03:54 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,590,580 times
It's because Ben Carson is a fundemantalist.

DUH !

Old 11-07-2015, 04:05 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Quote:

His grandmother (VP at a major bank) and student loans that he paid off before his run for President.

...and so much more more just by Googling! Here you go:

Barack_Obama - wikipedia
Early life and career of Barack Obama - wikipedia

Old 11-07-2015, 04:09 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
No, Carson is not a fundamentalist. He is a Seventh Day Adventist. I thought everyone knew that. Huckabee is a fundamentalist.

Every time a poll shows either Trump or Carson at the top, the crap starts by the Democrats and I swear many are Bernie fans wanting their pot legal and free college not realizing that a lot of employers drug test but then I guess the Dems will put them on the public dole.

Also, Carson gets it from both sides as does Trump. GOP wants a loser like Bush because they seem to have some odd interest in throwing yet a 3rd election in a row.

I think media is showing how pathetic they are at this point with Carson since they have come up with some really idiotic things, which Carson has explained to everyone that would have cared in the first place and his supporters are probably more so seeing the crap that is being thrown at him. Although Carson is my 2nd choice, Trump being the first, I have seen nothing that was brought up to make any difference and I actually have the intelligence to not just read one media group or one line headlines of an article.

At least Carson doesn't belong in prison like Hillary and if anyone died on Carson's watch, it wasn't because he just didn't give a darn one way or the other and he actually cared about saving anyone on his watch. And, Obama, thank God that reign of terror is nearly over.

They won't leave Carson alone. I think these attacks are just going to hurt the Democratic party and not help Bush or Rubio. There is no miracle revelation coming that will help them.

So, Carson has a point? http://www.westernjournalism.com/exc...ama-continues/ I googled for this and it is the link to look at. Much more than how he paid for his college.

Old 11-07-2015, 04:10 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:

See, there's this thing called a search engine and if you type in a question it will give you answers! You should try it sometime.

Anyhow, that's exactly what I did and do you want to know what came up? An ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION! I kid you not! And because it appears you don't understand how this whole search engine thing works, I'm going to copy and paste it just for you:

"[The Obamas] paid for their educations via scholarships and student loans, in the process (like many people) incurring debts which were not fully paid off until many years later. In the Obamas' case, it was largely the revenue derived from Barack's pair of best-selling books that finally allowed them to retire their student loan debts."

Where Did Obama's Money Come From? : snopes.com

Pretty nifty, huh?

Old 11-07-2015, 04:21 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times
Well, we know Obama was born in Hawai'i.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections