U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 06:01 AM

19,185 posts, read 15,041,276 times

Advertisements

Liberal media gave Carson a helping hand by bashing him with nonsense: Ben Carson thanks 'biased media' for $3.5M haul - CNNPolitics.com

He is so right since they are extremely desperate not being able to find anything that amounts to anything on him. I am glad that liberal media has helped him raise these additional funds as they will help him prolong his bid for the GOP nominee.

Carson is a decent and intelligent man deserving of much more respect than what he is getting. I guess that is why they are focused on him. They exhausted their efforts in destroying Trump so moved on to Carson. I think this is all to draw attention from Clinton's predicament.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2015, 06:10 AM

4,231 posts, read 2,717,036 times
Candidates runnin' short on cash should immediately stab some people!!

That will help.

Old 11-08-2015, 06:57 AM

15,366 posts, read 5,722,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Liberal media gave Carson a helping hand by bashing him with nonsense: Ben Carson thanks 'biased media' for $3.5M haul - CNNPolitics.com

He is so right since they are extremely desperate not being able to find anything that amounts to anything on him. I am glad that liberal media has helped him raise these additional funds as they will help him prolong his bid for the GOP nominee.

Carson is a decent and intelligent man deserving of much more respect than what he is getting. I guess that is why they are focused on him. They exhausted their efforts in destroying Trump so moved on to Carson. I think this is all to draw attention from Clinton's predicament.
Are you new to politics? They're focusing on him because he's the frontrunner. And because he has made a lot of questionable/stupid/untrue/wildly embellished statements that should not be ignored.

He loves the limelight, but only when it is being shined on him for adoration. Not so much to actually have to account for his own words. His arrogance and hubris simply cannot tolerate that. Boo, hoo, hoo for him.

But I'm sure Carson is grateful for all the easy marks who continue to swell his bottom line. As a Democrat, I'm glad they're sending their money to someone who has no chance of ever getting to the White House instead of supporting a viable GOP candidate.

Carson is raking it in while he destroys his own reputation. I hope he enjoys this last little burst of fame, because where once he would have been remembered as a brilliant surgeon, now people will think of him the same way they do Sarah Palin--as an addle-brained idiot. Works for me.

Old 11-08-2015, 07:10 AM

46,053 posts, read 29,544,210 times
So talking about how he use to stab people and lie about getting offered a scholarship to West Point is considered a good thing by some looney Americans that are loose with their money it seems.

Old 11-08-2015, 07:15 AM

20,333 posts, read 9,879,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
He is so right since they are extremely desperate not being able to find anything that amounts to anything on him.
trump seems to believe they've found some things:

“WOW, one of many lies by Ben Carson! Big story,”

Carson admits West Point story is bogus, gets ripped by Trump | New York Post

Old 11-08-2015, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
trump seems to believe they've found some things:

“WOW, one of many lies by Ben Carson! Big story,”

Carson admits West Point story is bogus, gets ripped by Trump | New York Post
I wonder if this big story is in some place exotic and the investigators who investigated Obama's birth certificate in Hawaii will be on it.

Old 11-08-2015, 07:34 AM

one problem with this story is it's based solely on ...... carson's word.

could carson have raised $3.5million in a week? most likely. he's been in they news a lot this week and i think his "joseph built the pyramids for grain storage" claim would actually resonate among a small segment of the population. that being said.... i'd want to see an FEC filing before i placed a bet on it to make sure carson isn't embellishing.

Old 11-08-2015, 07:36 AM

That is true, Carson has proven himself to be a full on liar, so it wouldn't surprise me that he would also lie about how much campaign money he has raised as well. I think Carson is gonna need to verify this information with something more than just his word.

Old 11-08-2015, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
That is true, Carson has proven himself to be a full on liar, ....
at least trump believes so.

since the OP is a trump supporter i'm interested to get their opinion on trump's claim that carson tells "many lies" and has a "pathological disease".

Old 11-08-2015, 08:21 AM

13,689 posts, read 8,594,306 times
Heh, heh....We didn't hear a word from the dim-witted Democrats when Hillary claimed a huge influx a cash after the Benghazi hearings, now did we?
Benghazi hearing floods Clinton campaign coffers with cash - POLITICO
Newp!....'Cuz that was th' TROOF, huh?

And remember Joe Wilson? Sure you do! He was the Republican who shouted, "You Lie" to Obama. Well, his opponent announced the next day that he had received millions in donations as a result of Wilson's action.
Wilson funds reach $1 million after 'you lie' cry, aide says - CNN.com
Wilson is still in office. We haven't heard much from Rob Miller, who claimed to have raised all that money. I guess he just retired on it...

The attacks on Carson seem to be helping. No one believes the Democrats anymore.

Say, did you know that in a head to head race he beats Hillary by 5.2%?
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Carson vs. Clinton
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or