U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 01:20 PM

1,676 posts, read 740,501 times

Advertisements

Rubio is bland---his answers are all rehearsed, and it shows. "My mother was a maid and father was a bartender; how will Hillary lecture me about the middle class?" is all he says anytime he speaks. A debate with him and Hillary will look like Kennedy vs Nixon: Rubio as the uncomfortable, sweaty, awkward candidate who sounds wooden, Hillary as calm and in her arena of expertise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 02:33 PM

3,904 posts, read 1,724,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I wouldn't put any money on Rubio. He has done poorly at the debates, doesn't show up to work and/or vote, uses the government credit card for personal expenses and flip flops on issues. He doesn't like his job as Senator yet wants to be POTUS. Is that a train wreck in the making or not?
He's done quite good in the debates actually but Cruz has won each one hands down. Too bad Cruz would never win a general election, he's the best for the job. He's a true statesman, just as JFK was, not a politician. They are a dying breed, no pun intended.

Old 11-11-2015, 02:39 PM

3,954 posts, read 1,705,304 times
The odds on Trump keep getting lower and lower. A month ago Trump was 8 to 1. 2 months ago he was 20 to 1.

Old 11-11-2015, 02:43 PM

44,493 posts, read 17,771,709 times
The Establishment, the MSM, the Status Quo Elite, the 1% who rule your lives are now pushing to convince the people to nominate Rubio since JEB has flamed out spectacularly.

They have already succeeded in getting Democrats to nominate King Hillary this time who is essentially the same thing from their standpoint.

They win. You lose.

This includes Idiots fighting the false war between the two.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:46 PM
Status: "Elect a clown? Expect a circus!" (set 12 days ago)

58,085 posts, read 40,870,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Rubio is the new Bush.

they think he is Bush 2.0
Well, he certainly sounds like a typical interventionist, ready and willing to send other people around the world playing world cop, funny I don't seem to recall him doing anything along those lines. I guess life in FLA is too cushy on a Senator's salary.

Old 11-12-2015, 12:45 AM

21,640 posts, read 11,092,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
Rubio is bland---his answers are all rehearsed, and it shows. "My mother was a maid and father was a bartender; how will Hillary lecture me about the middle class?" is all he says anytime he speaks. A debate with him and Hillary will look like Kennedy vs Nixon: Rubio as the uncomfortable, sweaty, awkward candidate who sounds wooden, Hillary as calm and in her arena of expertise.
Hillary is the best practiced liar and it shows blatantly. She side skirts the truth with her unending words to manipulate the stupid. Hillary will say over and over what is a lie to the American people . She is so good at lying because she has done it for years and years and it comes so natural to her it is down right evil. Hillary could give lessons on how to deceive the people.

Old 11-12-2015, 10:16 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,262,448 times
And opposed every border security amendment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_-o2p9onw

Old 11-12-2015, 10:22 AM
NCN

21,135 posts, read 21,843,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
as a fleet of black helicopters just flew over my house.

for real.
They fly over our house all the time.

We also get low flying jets from the military in the area. We are approved training in air area. Only thing you hear about this is the farmers complaining that they disturbed their animals. People love it. How many times have you seen a military jet so you could read the letters off the plane?

Old 11-12-2015, 10:25 AM

13,070 posts, read 4,452,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Well, he certainly sounds like a typical interventionist, ready and willing to send other people around the world playing world cop, funny I don't seem to recall him doing anything along those lines. I guess life in FLA is too cushy on a Senator's salary.
Obama never did anything along those lines either and he's sending us all over the world.

Old 11-20-2015, 12:13 AM

563 posts, read 382,749 times
Rubio is the only hope for the Republican Party. Many of the other candidates already have something that makes them not electable. Trump? Think about it. Does anyone Really take him seriously? Carly? Yeah, bang up job at HP! They almost went broke during her tenure. But Carly is quick to take credit for the advances HP made, after she was asked to leave. AKA: Fired. Ben Carson? Ask Carson to tell you a little bit about himself, just don't ask him to verify anything he has told you afterwards, or you may be called a big, fat liar that is out to get him.

Ted Cruise? Canadian? I don't think so, nuff said on that. Huckabee? Too preachy. I already have a pastor. Rand Paul. I liked his dad, and Rand is a nice enough guy but he does not have really anything Presidential about himself. Jeb Bush? This is where the saying the third time is the charm missed the mark. Electable and has raised a ton of money, but lack luster personality. Lets see, did I miss anyone, it was not on purpose. It is late.

RUBIO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or