Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 03:26 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Ben Carsons stabbing attempt : Ben Carson's mother verified stabbing story in 1997 Parade article - Washington Times

Ben Carson pathological temper: his book Gifted Hands (page 56) - search for "pathological" here: http://www.amazon.com/Gifted-Hands-T.../dp/0310214696 ---> on the same page you will find him describing his stabbing attempt.
Yes, but that isn't what is being said is it? I am aware of those incidents. And, "pathological" temper isn't a mental illness and in no way is having a bad temper related to child molestation.

Pathological: compulsive or obsessive, like with pathological liar (Hillary Clinton) and in this case, a compulsive or obsessive temper.

The attempted stabbing. I think he just struck out with anger. I can't imagine that anyone with a knife that wanted to stab someone and did it with great force would have been stopped by a belt buckle.

Anyway, no, Carson does not suffer from a pathological disease and Trump was being a horse's butt using the word play and putting "child molester" out there.

Trump has his own issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 05:02 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Yes, but that isn't what is being said is it? I am aware of those incidents. And, "pathological" temper isn't a mental illness and in no way is having a bad temper related to child molestation.

Pathological: compulsive or obsessive, like with pathological liar (Hillary Clinton) and in this case, a compulsive or obsessive temper.

The attempted stabbing. I think he just struck out with anger. I can't imagine that anyone with a knife that wanted to stab someone and did it with great force would have been stopped by a belt buckle.

Anyway, no, Carson does not suffer from a pathological disease and Trump was being a horse's butt using the word play and putting "child molester" out there.

Trump has his own issues.
Trump has a pathological need to avoid signs of aging - i.e., balding, aging wife......

His isn't in the past, either.

Old 10-08-2016, 04:16 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,812,975 times
In November...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Read more: Trump compares 'pathological' Carson to child molesters - POLITICO

How many such insane tirades does Trump have to make before his supporters realize the man isn't going to be a good President? He's beginning to remind me of my grandfather, after the dementia diagnosis.
...you were calling Trump 'insane' and 'demented'.

Now you're working overtime excusing his sexual assaults!

Old 10-08-2016, 05:17 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
In November...

...you were calling Trump 'insane' and 'demented'.

Now you're working overtime excusing his sexual assaults!
Not quite. I'm working to point out the typical and pathetic hypocrisy of left wingers, and it isn't hard. I was right about Trump then and I'm still right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections