U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-17-2015, 05:19 AM
 
Location: Places you dream of
20,050 posts, read 12,005,886 times
Reputation: 8689

Advertisements

every body is stupid but him,,, think anyone who is govt is going to work with him??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-17-2015, 05:29 AM
 
7,221 posts, read 3,733,246 times
Reputation: 3729
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Trump was elected President tonight.
Grand Wizard?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2015, 09:37 AM
JRR
 
Location: Middle Tennessee
3,674 posts, read 2,201,914 times
Reputation: 5206
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
No, the people who want to defend against terrorists (the conservatives) win.

They win against the people (liberals) who want terrorists to destroy America and Western Civilization -- which liberals hate and have always hated.

Terrorists and the liberals who support them need to go.

The sooner the better. And by whatever means necessary.
So when you say this about liberals and things like they hate America, that is not Name-calling? Which you seem to dislike with a passion. Or is it only Name-calling when someone of an opposite view does it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2015, 10:56 AM
 
36,162 posts, read 16,163,930 times
Reputation: 9727
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanapolicRiddle View Post
Oh, yes, he loves them so much! 'They're bringing, guns, drugs, and some, I assume are good people'. I love how he threw that like part on as an addendum.

He's manipulating the fear people like you have of Muslims and immigrants. It's demagoguery, plain and simple, but unfortunately you're too gullible to understand that.
Again, he was talking about those coming here illegally not legal Mexicans. Why can't you get that through your head? I nor do most Americans dislike good Muslims and legal immigrants so I would stop with the unfounded accusations if I were you. Try not blurring the lines between legal and illegal and good and bad, will you? Your side can never seem to do that though because it doesn't fit with your agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2015, 10:57 AM
 
36,162 posts, read 16,163,930 times
Reputation: 9727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Yes he was already elected by the Xenophobe party already! That was a given!
You've lost the argument already if you have to lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2015, 11:15 AM
 
Location: Somewhere
8,071 posts, read 5,364,063 times
Reputation: 5654
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
So when you say this about liberals and things like they hate America, that is not Name-calling? Which you seem to dislike with a passion. Or is it only Name-calling when someone of an opposite view does it?
No that's not name calling neither is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Obama hates America, Western Civilization, white people, and common sense.

In afddition, he's a communist, a supporter of Islamic terrorism, and an anti-semite.

He's like all liberals and leftists.

Dumbed-down America elected him.

And got what it asked for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2015, 11:17 AM
 
Location: Somewhere
8,071 posts, read 5,364,063 times
Reputation: 5654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You've lost the argument already if you have to lie.
Sure he is lying


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c4_UiUrRcbg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2015, 02:35 PM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
71,621 posts, read 83,171,868 times
Reputation: 41481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Again, he was talking about those coming here illegally not legal Mexicans. Why can't you get that through your head? I nor do most Americans dislike good Muslims and legal immigrants so I would stop with the unfounded accusations if I were you. Try not blurring the lines between legal and illegal and good and bad, will you? Your side can never seem to do that though because it doesn't fit with your agenda.
You know in the beginning he did not say illegals only: In fact that is what upset so many of us. Yes, since then he has pretty much clarified what he meant though he would never go back and admit he said it in a different way. Still, his original remarks seemed to refer to all Mexicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2015, 02:45 PM
 
36,162 posts, read 16,163,930 times
Reputation: 9727
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
You know in the beginning he did not say illegals only: In fact that is what upset so many of us. Yes, since then he has pretty much clarified what he meant though he would never go back and admit he said it in a different way. Still, his original remarks seemed to refer to all Mexicans.
No, ethnocentrics wanted to take it that way because most of them are pro-illegal for their ethnic group. Initially Trump said Mexico was "sending" its criminals here. Legal immigrants are not sent they come on their own with the proper papers and they go through a criminal background check. So it was obvious to anyone without an agenda which group Trump was talking about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2015, 03:04 PM
 
Location: Somewhere
8,071 posts, read 5,364,063 times
Reputation: 5654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, ethnocentrics wanted to take it that way because most of them are pro-illegal for their ethnic group. Initially Trump said Mexico was "sending" its criminals here. Legal immigrants are not sent they come on their own with the proper papers and they go through a criminal background check. So it was obvious to anyone without an agenda which group Trump was talking about.
Nobody is sending nobody and he said "When Mexico sends its people" which is the most ridiculous statement that only a clown like Trump would say.

Illegal immigrants come here by themselves(the 'smart' Mexican government is not sending them) to get hired by scumbags like Trump who did not have the decency of paying them the slave wages he own them but on top of that Clown Trump AKA threaten them to deport them if they escalated the issue.

Trump Says He Didn't Know He Employed Illegal Aliens - NYTimes.com

Maybe you don't recall this situation since clown Trump was using his alter ego:
Quote:
John Szabo, an immigration lawyer who represented them, said someone who said his name was Mr. Baron telephoned on behalf of the Trump organization in 1980 and threatened to sue him if he did not drop the workers' claims of back payments.

Mr. Trump acknowledged yesterday that he and one of his executives have used the name John Baron in some of their business dealings.
God what a disgusting human being Trump is. This man is pure evil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top