U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-14-2015, 08:31 AM
 
Location: Tennessee
34,600 posts, read 33,585,802 times
Reputation: 51703

Advertisements

This is the poll where I don't understand the methodology. I'm not opining that it's right or wrong, just that I don't understand it enough to talk about it. There's no link in the article to the actual poll. I found the poll (made interactive) but still don't see the methodology.

Reuters Polling

 
Old 11-14-2015, 11:21 AM
 
4,044 posts, read 2,675,210 times
Reputation: 1197
Way to go Trump supporters. You're supporting the one person that Hillary can beat in a general election. Way to support her agenda.
 
Old 11-14-2015, 01:37 PM
 
Location: Montgomery County, PA
14,558 posts, read 9,627,309 times
Reputation: 12101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Way to go Trump supporters. You're supporting the one person that Hillary can beat in a general election. Way to support her agenda.
Last time you guys pulled this trick on us we nominated Romney because you told us he was the most “electable”. This time we are doing it our way. I appreciate your concern though.
 
Old 11-14-2015, 01:40 PM
 
Location: Sweet Home Chicago!
5,158 posts, read 3,680,257 times
Reputation: 6018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Way to go Trump supporters. You're supporting the one person that Hillary can beat in a general election. Way to support her agenda.
No one is falling for the reverse psychology trick. It will be Trump vs. Hillary, looking forward to it!
 
Old 11-14-2015, 01:43 PM
 
4,572 posts, read 2,968,990 times
Reputation: 3261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Way to go Trump supporters. You're supporting the one person that Hillary can beat in a general election. Way to support her agenda.
You are soooooo wrong.
 
Old 11-14-2015, 01:47 PM
 
26,302 posts, read 12,782,834 times
Reputation: 12539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
You are soooooo wrong.
I was going to post a link about how you were wrong, didn't back it up with data, etc etc etc.

I'm wrong. Trump has a shot- heres the data:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Facts beat feelings.
 
Old 11-14-2015, 01:52 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
34,600 posts, read 33,585,802 times
Reputation: 51703
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Last time you guys pulled this trick on us we nominated Romney because you told us he was the most “electable”. This time we are doing it our way. I appreciate your concern though.
And McCain before that. I can still hear Jack Kemp telling us to shut up and get in line to vote for McCain.
 
Old 11-14-2015, 01:54 PM
 
4,572 posts, read 2,968,990 times
Reputation: 3261
That "data" is absolutely meaningless as you well know. Cankles is hated. She'd be lucky to win California and New York. You have no facts, you have rigged polls.
 
Old 11-14-2015, 02:11 PM
 
Location: 1000 miles from nowhere
549 posts, read 435,139 times
Reputation: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Last time you guys pulled this trick on us we nominated Romney because you told us he was the most “electable”. This time we are doing it our way. I appreciate your concern though.
Amen brother. The media/left HATE Trump, with the fire of a thousand suns. Never seen anything like it, total evisceration of character/statements. There's good reason for that I suspect, not that they'd admit it. I see Cruz and Rubio getting the pretty sound bites on CNN and the like...again, good reason for that.
 
Old 11-14-2015, 02:22 PM
 
26,302 posts, read 12,782,834 times
Reputation: 12539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
That "data" is absolutely meaningless as you well know. Cankles is hated. She'd be lucky to win California and New York. You have no facts, you have rigged polls.
Uhmm....I responded to you with data backing you up....is that data meaningless too? Were those polls rigged? If you feel that way...back it up. With facts....and data.....

Clinton is not hated except by people like you. Using insults like "Cankles" just makes you look ignorant. Posting that right after someone backs up YOUR point of view with facts and data....doesn't help you either.

LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top