Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 06:25 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times

Advertisements

Interesting that the most common theme among Trumpbots trying to defend The Donald is to attack Hillary, Obama or anyone they consider Liberal, it only proves they have no argument to what was stated in the article and has been stated many times by both Liberals and Conservatives across the Nation. It is going to be hilarious to see the excuses that they will be throwing out there when their Savior falls out of the race, which will be coming in the very near future. Let's hope he runs as an Independent so the Nation can see exactly how few actually support the guy and maybe put his dream of being Emperor to rest once and for all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 07:39 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestArea View Post
Vanity Fair has a thought provoking article on Trump, his narcissism, and his supporters. The concluding paragraph has this nugget from developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, “For me, the compelling question is the psychological state of his supporters. They are unable or unwilling to make a connection between the challenges faced by any president and the knowledge and behavior of Donald Trump. In a democracy, that is disastrous.”

Is Donald Trump Actually a Narcissist? Therapists Weigh In! | Vanity Fair
I guess after seven years of observing Obama and his supporters, Gardner learned something.

Old 11-30-2015, 12:23 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
I guess after seven years of observing Obama and his supporters, Gardner learned something.
When it comes to the Ultimate Narcissist, no one holds a candle to Trump or his Bots.

Old 11-30-2015, 12:23 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
Newsflash: This article is about TRUMP - the current Presidential Candidate. Obama will not be running for a third term despite what the crazies had to say about that.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:33 PM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Narcissism isn't a bad thing until it gets out of hand. It is a personality characteristic. Most politicians and successful people have a little more narcissism than others but that helps/helped them get where they are. They have to believe in themselves. If you don't believe in yourself, you can't expect others to believe in you.

Old 11-30-2015, 04:31 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I hope liberal traitors are scared.

There's a lot they have coming to them, if there's any justice in the world.

And what they have coming to them ain't pretty....
You really sound angry - but it is misdirected

GOP keeps putting up crappy candidates for POTUS over the last couple of elections and it appears you guys/girls are doing it again to us (Trump).

GOP gives us non-rightwingers nothing to worth voting for.....
WARNING
IF YOU PUT UP TRUMP, YOU SURELY WON'T GET MY VOTE.

Old 11-30-2015, 04:37 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Newsflash: This article is about TRUMP - the current Presidential Candidate. Obama will not be running for a third term despite what the crazies had to say about that.
Indeed.

King Hillary, who was part of the Obama administration, will be doing that instead of Obama. She pretty much has given clear picture that she will be continuing his policies. America will be voting for either :
  • 3rd Obama Term under King Hillary
or
  • Someone different who will take USA in different direction.

Call me crazy (wait you just did, lol), but my money is that America will be going with choice #2. If you don't believe me, there are 9 Democrats who ran for Senate '14 you can talk to about that. Hint, you won't find them at the Capital building.

Old 11-30-2015, 05:57 PM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
When it comes to the Ultimate Narcissist, no one holds a candle to Trump or his Bots.
Ah, not according to this article: TAMMY BRUCE: Hillary Clinton, a case-study in narcissism - Washington Times or this older article: Analysis of Hillary Reveals 'Clinical Narcissism' | Human Events

So, it looks like we have a winner for most narcissistic candidate and it is not Donald Trump!

Old 11-30-2015, 06:03 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
Trump would never even admit he was wrong about Obamas birth certificate. Trump is not Presidential material.

Old 11-30-2015, 06:09 PM

1,294 posts, read 1,120,976 times
What a pant load. Show me a politician, ANYWHERE, that is not a narcissist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections