Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 03:22 PM

8,070 posts, read 6,946,454 times

Advertisements

Trump a narcissist? of course. Not only that, he is also psychopath. He even has alter egos

Long live John Baron and John Miller, his alter egos, in our memories.

Does telling truth matter to Trump?
Does telling truth matter to Trump? - CNN.com

Quote:
Trump's record shows that he is willing to use innuendo and misrepresentation, even as he demands the highest level of accurate disclosure by others. Indeed his own record of public statements is rife with distortions, deceptions and untruths.

In the 1980s, Trump admitted that he and another executive sometimes made phone calls under the alias "John Baron" as they dealt with the press. It was Baron who claimed that Trump didn't know that scores of undocumented immigrants had worked on his Trump Tower project. The fake spokesman Baron was also deployed to claim ignorance when a brief scandal arose over the destruction of valuable art work at the same site. When he admitted the truth about John Baron, Trump equated it with a writer's use of a pen name.

In 1991 Trump deployed a new false identity -- John Miller -- to help him deal with the media furor over his relationship with Marla Maples, the "other woman" who later became his second wife. In a recorded phone interview with a People magazine reporter, "Miller," whose voice was later identified as Trump's by Maples and columnist Cindy Adams, declared his engagement with Marla over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2015, 03:58 PM

30,226 posts, read 23,643,056 times
LOL at pulling bs from the 80s. Hahahahahahahaahahahaha, wow you're desperate.

Old 11-17-2015, 04:05 PM

37,937 posts, read 17,805,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestArea View Post
Vanity Fair has a thought provoking article on Trump, his narcissism, and his supporters. The concluding paragraph has this nugget from developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, “For me, the compelling question is the psychological state of his supporters. They are unable or unwilling to make a connection between the challenges faced by any president and the knowledge and behavior of Donald Trump. In a democracy, that is disastrous.”

Is Donald Trump Actually a Narcissist? Therapists Weigh In! | Vanity Fair
"to make a connection between the challenges faced by any president" lmao the challenges of what? Getting away with being a liar with horrible policies? GTF out of the way and let we the people govern through our individual states.

It's always about policy. This op is tabloid garbage.

Old 11-17-2015, 04:07 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,427,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
LOL at pulling bs from the 80s.
Over the past week, Trump has been discussing those things about Ben Carson that happened in the 1960s.

Old 11-17-2015, 04:08 PM

15,596 posts, read 10,338,024 times
I'm no fan of Trump, but anyone who runs for national public office is likely a narcissist. Obama is a poster child for DSM-5 301.81.

Old 11-17-2015, 04:21 PM

1,009 posts, read 706,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
picked up and browsed a copy of Trump's book yesterday (Cripple America) ----all it seemed to be was his stump speeches glorifying himself and spewing negativity about our country......total waste of paper to produce that trash.
I know the feeling I compare it to reading a book about Obama barf .

Old 11-17-2015, 04:50 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,258,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestArea View Post
Vanity Fair has a thought provoking article on Trump, his narcissism, and his supporters. The concluding paragraph has this nugget from developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, “For me, the compelling question is the psychological state of his supporters. They are unable or unwilling to make a connection between the challenges faced by any president and the knowledge and behavior of Donald Trump. In a democracy, that is disastrous.”

Is Donald Trump Actually a Narcissist? Therapists Weigh In! | Vanity Fair
In the first place, this isn't a democracy. We have a Representative Republic.

Secondly,Trump is no Obama. Where is this authors criticism of Obama?

Old 11-17-2015, 04:52 PM

30,226 posts, read 23,643,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Over the past week, Trump has been discussing those things about Ben Carson that happened in the 1960s.
Then that is stupid, as well.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:30 PM

14,176 posts, read 22,662,952 times
Quote:
Seriously, if that's fair game, then we can dig up Hillary Clinton's dirt from the 1980s too. Game over.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:57 PM

8,070 posts, read 6,946,454 times
Quote:
Isn't Trump pulling things from the 60's to demonize Doctor Ben Carson? A doctor who saved lives, not some loser who exploited poor immigrants to make himself wealthier? Not paying people who were already being exploited with low pay? That's pretty disgusting behavior and it says a lot about his character whether it happened 2 days ago or 40 years ago. For me not paying your employees is one of the worst things a human being can do, especially when you are exploiting desperate poor immigrants. This is especially important when some of you want to claim he is a successful businessman. Of course, if you steal, exploit and don't pay your workers and creditors you are gonna get wealthier.

You find it funny? I don't find it funny. I feel sad for those immigrants who didn't get paid. I hate greedy ruthless people who abused poor desperate people and don't compensate their work so they can buy a bigger mansion or drive a nicer luxury car while those workers won't have the money to buy bread or pay their rent. Yes hate, I FREAKING HATE scumbags like that. What's amazing is how Trump followers want to call Trump an honest man when he is nothing more than a scumbag who was born with money and he still managed to defraud hundreds of people including some poor immigrants who were working 12 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections