U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are Democrats Throwing Away the Jewish Vote?
Yes, they ARE throwing it away. 26 47.27%
No, they ARE NOT throwing it away. 29 52.73%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 12:08 AM

5,924 posts, read 2,823,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Whether it is the Iran Deal, or the admittance of 100,000+ Islamic refugees, Democrats just seem to make life for Jewish Americans even harder. While fundamentalist Muslims may hate the U.S., they hate the Jewish population even more.

Honestly, is the Democratic Party throwing Jewish votes away? Keep in mind, there are a lot of Jewish people in Florida, and that could lead to some big ramifications.
The key words are "Jewish Americans", and just like French, Italian, and English Americans care more about America than their European homeland (its the same with Jewish Americans, they vote for America not Israel.)

Plus American Jewish people are highly educated.

Do you think Jews were stupid enough to vote for GW Bush's tax cuts and add $3 trillion to our debt, and give the richest 1% of Americans huge tax cuts and get trivial tax cuts for themselves?
Bush Tax Cuts After 2002: June 2002 CTJ Analysis

Do you think Jews were stupid enough to vote for Romney's $6.6 trillion debt increase, and get no tax cut for themselves?
Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress

And in 2016 do you think Jews will be stupid enough to vote for lower tax rates for the rich and higher tax rates for themselves?
How Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz Would Radically Increase Taxes on Everyone But the Rich | Tax Justice Blog

Since republicans practice supply side economics every republican in 2016 is doing the tax cuts for the rich (and most Jewish people are not stupid enough to vote for the corporate republicans.)
Donald Trump's tax cut plan: It would cost at least $10.8 trillion, give lots of money to rich people.
Jeb! Bush: Extra-big tax cuts for the rich are 'just the way it is'

Or in republican language "Democrats put more money in a Jews pocket."

(not a CEO's pocket.)

Old 11-17-2015, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Whether it is the Iran Deal, or the admittance of 100,000+ Islamic refugees, Democrats just seem to make life for Jewish Americans even harder. While fundamentalist Muslims may hate the U.S., they hate the Jewish population even more.

Honestly, is the Democratic Party throwing Jewish votes away? Keep in mind, there are a lot of Jewish people in Florida, and that could lead to some big ramifications.
And the only reason republican politicians (care) about Israel so much is the Israeli Lobby (from Israel) gives the republican politicians huge amounts of money. If Israel was not giving the republicans so much money the republicans would not be so obsessed with Israel.
https://www.opensecrets.org/industri...us.php?ind=Q05

Introduction to the Israel Lobby

Old 11-17-2015, 04:05 AM

I wanted to apologize to the forum for my "J.'s" and "more money in a J.'s pocket" remarks in post #11.

From being in the forum you see republican hatred for black people on welfare, black presidents, South American immigrants, and Muslims. And sometimes when I'm around racist white people I mess with them by imitating their stupidity.

One of my best friends converted to Judaism, and some of my favorite friends, favorite extended family, and girls/women I will always care for are Jewish. I think my friend who converted would accept that remark, but the people I know who were born Jewish would be turned off by it.

I'm sorry for acting like an idiot (sorry many times over),
Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 11-17-2015 at 04:14 AM..

Old 11-17-2015, 04:32 AM

9,715 posts, read 13,297,291 times
Lots of Jews in this country don't agree with Netanyahu and his settlement program.

Old 11-17-2015, 04:55 AM

34,610 posts, read 33,607,038 times
I voted "no." If they were going to fly the coop on Obama they would have done it a long time ago. I don't know why they don't except many of them apparently, don't care about Israel. Also apparently, they don't see ISIS and other groups like them as a threat to them in the US.

Old 11-17-2015, 06:35 AM

21,346 posts, read 24,013,289 times
At the State level in New York, Northern New Jersey and Florida they will vote Democrat because they pander to the block voting in those states. At the POTUS level they will not.

Old 11-17-2015, 06:50 AM

16,820 posts, read 11,764,299 times
Quote:

Obama has weaponized federal agencies to supress the conservative vote and condones dem leaders lying like harry reid lying about Mitt to sway and election. Along with the media propaganda machine in place, and loaned to HRC for her support, the dems can sacrifice any segment of the electorate they choose and still "win" the election.

Old 11-17-2015, 07:52 AM

7,249 posts, read 5,567,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Lots of Jews in this country don't agree with Netanyahu and his settlement program.
Bingo.

Jewish != radical Zionist who wants war in the middle east.

Not only are Jews much more liberal than Americans as a whole, they also are much more likely to 1) know about and 2) support the Iran deal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-nuclear-deal/

Old 11-17-2015, 09:39 AM

883 posts, read 604,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
At the State level in New York, Northern New Jersey and Florida they will vote Democrat because they pander to the block voting in those states. At the POTUS level they will not.
So you think NY and NJ are going to turn red in 2016?

Florida, I could almost see, but come on.

Old 11-17-2015, 09:48 AM

21,346 posts, read 24,013,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Lots is not most. It doesn't matter which POTUS we have no one is going to agree with them 100%. The same goes for Israel. As to the settlements, it's not really his idea. Most of the people moving into them are not born Israelis. Do you want to know who is partially funding it and who is actually moving into it? Both questions have the word America in them. The US has it hidden in their refugee program where a few hundred million goes to Israel to resettle people in Israel instead of the US and the people moving into those settlements are nearly all Americans. So in essence those settlements are funded by America (public and private).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections