U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 12:30 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,083,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
If she becomes the first lady, she will be the best looking first lady ever, in the history of this country.

Bob.
I think Rosalynn Carter had a lot going on under that "cute" exterior and '70s-I'm-a-First-Lady-hairdo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalynn_Carter

After all, Jimmy Carter only ever "lusted in his heart."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2015, 12:49 PM

1,676 posts, read 739,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
His wife is gorgeous, but who cares? We're looking for SUBSTANCE here, not fluff. Bigots don't belong in the White House, so Trump is unqualified.
The Obama the Jew-hater doesn't belong there either.

Old 11-22-2015, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Not interested in this family who stamps their name on everything. They are the new Kardashians.
The Kardashians are famous for nothing. The Donald and his family works hard, and are famous for it. This is nothing more than liberal ignorance, and bashing hard working folks because they don't take the Democrats' handouts.

Old 11-22-2015, 12:53 PM

22,064 posts, read 9,375,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
The Obama the Jew-hater doesn't belong there either.
That is an extremely ugly accusation. Could you please provide specifics?

He is friends with and appoints to positions close to him quite a lot of Jews for someone who "hates" them.

Old 11-22-2015, 12:56 PM

Civil Rights Group Blasts Obama for Anti-Semitic Comments During Closed-Door Democratic Meeting - The Gateway Pundit

White House, Allies Accuse Jewish Lawmakers of Dual Loyalty to Israel - Washington Free Beacon

He also surrounds himself with a lot of anti-Semites, like Pastor Jeremiah Wright and a number of Muslims who hold extremist views.

Old 11-22-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
The Kardashians are famous for nothing. The Donald and his family works hard, and are famous for it. This is nothing more than liberal ignorance, and bashing hard working folks because they don't take the Democrats' handouts.
Your posts would have a lot more credibility if you did not always toss in broad insults of large groups of people without providing any references whatsover.

Maybe he only takes Republicans' handouts?

"In his disdain of big government, however, Trump glances over an expensive irony: He built his empire in part through government largesse and connections."

Donald Trump: Developer has thrived with government's generosity - latimes

Old 11-22-2015, 01:07 PM

19,187 posts, read 14,947,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfro View Post
Her being married to a racist demagogue doesn't do much for my opinion of her.
As pointed out, Trump is not a "racist demagogue". I bet you can't even name the races of human beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
His wife is gorgeous, but who cares? We're looking for SUBSTANCE here, not fluff. Bigots don't belong in the White House, so Trump is unqualified.
Same as my response above ^^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
There seem to be a lot of new registrations suddenly. Most of them seem to be very young people.
College is in session and the weather is getting colder. Probably Bernie fans wanting free college and legal pot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
Well, Bush won't. I wonder how many people know that his wife speaks very little English -- and that, imo, he is as pro-immigration as Obama is.

Who Is Columba Bush? - The Atlantic

Jeb Bush Speaks Good Spanish, His Wife Speaks Poor English, in New Video - Breitbart
No one said that Trump was against immigration. He is against illegal immigrants entering the country without authorization at which time they become criminals in the US. He is concerned about H1B visa being handed out to foreigners who come and take technical jobs from our citizens and most of the time the citizens doing the jobs are told to train the person that will replace them.

No one really cares about Bush or Obama at this point other than trying to reign in Obama since he thinks he is a dictator.

Old 11-22-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry--I meant objective sources, not far right extremist websites. I think David Axelrod and Rahm Emanual would disagree with you.

And I'm sure you know more than Netanyahu about antisemitism.

Benjamin Netanyahu freezes appointment of spokesman who accused Obama of anti-Semitism - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

Obama says it hurts when he's accused of anti-Semitism | The Times of Israel

Old 11-22-2015, 02:54 PM

15,302 posts, read 17,502,630 times
Quote:
...bashing hard working folks because they don't take the Democrats' handouts.
How did you interpret a comparison between The Trumps versus The Kardashians into a discussion about the Trumps taking/not taking handouts?

Old 11-22-2015, 03:01 PM

15,302 posts, read 17,502,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
He is concerned about H1B visa being handed out to foreigners who come and take technical jobs from our citizens and most of the time the citizens doing the jobs are told to train the person that will replace them.
Most of the time, the citizens doing the jobs do not train the H1B person. This occurs on rare occasions. I know you read about the Disney incident, because it got a lot of publicity.

However, I think it is excellent to see a Republican candidate that is concerned about bringing in H1B workers to take American's jobs. Many Republican politicians want to INCREASE the H1B allotment, because they care more about the corporate donors that want to hire cheaper H1B imported workers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or