U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 03:56 PM

5,941 posts, read 2,704,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawflower View Post
Oh, okay, so then you're saying it's fine for someone to punch you, choke you, throw you to the ground and kick you while you're down on the ground just for no reason other than they didn't like what you had to say.

If you crash my Party, uninvited, I think that's a real good response, if the punch is hard, if a toss out on the steps comes last. Call it educational.

Old 11-22-2015, 03:56 PM

14,667 posts, read 9,720,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgarcita View Post
Well said, repped

What kind of person would assault another one when there are so many cameras around? jobless thugs who have nothing to lose because their criminal record is longer than the Bible. We all know the whole country is watching including your employer. An employed productive citizen is not gonna risk his livelihood by attacking some protestor security is gonna remove anyway.
Who is the employer of that fat thug raising his fist in the air screaming and yelling? You think he is worried about his reputation? He is probably a hired hand. They’ll do anything for a hundred bucks.

Old 11-22-2015, 04:07 PM

30,045 posts, read 16,613,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
No it doesn't. One post doesn't represent an entire party. Your comment is absurd and says a lot about YOU, the individual.

One post? More like the entire ranks have come out to defend Trump's actions in egging the crowd on.

Like being a bald faced liar? Guess that's presidential right?

Context matters, my friend. What did I say? He could learn a thing or two about how she handled BLM hecklers at her events. Next time read instead of being in such a hurry to tear it apart.

Heckler's have been heckling politicians since I can remember. One might need a little finesse' in order to calm things down.

Based on what? An incident with a couple people? The sky isn't falling chicken little.
Are you under the impression that this is the first such incident at a Trump rally?

Did I say the sky was falling? Please do tell. I actually will do nothing by laugh my a$$ of this buffoon gets elected.

That you think this says anything about what to expect from Trump says a lot about your perceptions which are unfounded. It's always about policy and not tabloid nonsense you are adhering to in this post.

Your rambling here makes little sense. IF you can't admit that he appeals to the 'whites only' crowed, then you need to educate yourself.

You don't. That's obvious from your post.
Oh, but I do.
I'm not a Trump supporter either.

I don't recall asking who you support, but thanks for sharing.

Old 11-22-2015, 04:09 PM

30,045 posts, read 16,613,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I am an Independent, and have no Loyalty to any Party, and I think they got away easy. They should have been "Bounced" of the concrete when they got "Tossed" out.
Wow. That is SO funny.

Old 11-22-2015, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
Has anyone seriously considered what kind of protests will likely result if Trump is elected? (I do think and hope that is election is highly unlikely, however.)
I know it is counterintuitive but I would say nothing will happen. The only reason you see protestors emboldened is because they know 1) nobody stops them and 2) they get results. With Trump none of that is true. Just look at his rallies. The BLM folks who brazenly rush the podiums and make candidates sweat are nowhere to be seen at Trump rallies because they know who they are up against. He has been in Texas multiple times and not a peep from the Hispanic machine.

Old 11-22-2015, 05:33 PM

8,628 posts, read 2,477,573 times
I suspect if a white person crashed a black lives matter rally and received identical treatment, that the press would be reporting what a racist the person is.
The hard left would be beating the drums and calling for Federal help. Calling it a hate crime.
I would be stunned if a white person pulled that stunt and wasn't hauled out. They would deserve it too.

Old 11-22-2015, 06:19 PM

1,656 posts, read 1,639,072 times
Those people weren't security. That's the problem. It's assault.

Old 11-22-2015, 07:25 PM

7,682 posts, read 8,487,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Those people weren't security. That's the problem. It's assault.
^ this, this is the point people on here are trying to make. NOBODY in this thread is saying that BLM has the right to disrupt the events of any politician - Trump included. What people are saying is that the removal of persons causing disruptions should be left to the venue's security staff or to LEOs assigned to police the event.

There was absolutely no need for the mob scene. There was no need to attack the guy. That was disgusting and it just serves to further the belief held by many that Trump supporters are largely a bunch of ignorant/racist thugs.

Old 11-22-2015, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
There was absolutely no need for the mob scene. There was no need to attack the guy. That was disgusting and it just serves to further the belief held by many that Trump supporters are largely a bunch of ignorant/racist thugs.
You got union thugs, we got our thugs except that our thugs cost nobody nothing. No pensions, no dues, no bribes.

Old 11-22-2015, 08:40 PM

7,682 posts, read 8,487,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
You got union thugs, we got our thugs except that our thugs cost nobody nothing. No pensions, no dues, no bribes.
There you go again, assuming that I am a liberal just because I oppose fascist Trump. I have news for you buddy, I am a card carrying Republican. I am just not a lunatic frothing at the mouth at the mere sight of a Brown or Black person. I care more about low taxes, responsible spending, LIMITED GOVERNMENT, individual liberties (including for Muslims), border security, a strong military, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or