U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2015, 04:51 PM

22,093 posts, read 9,390,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Every time it is proven they were celebrating, the mods remove the articles.
Ok--now you simply sound paranoid. The mods are out to get 'Trump' apologists? Just post a link to the well-covered news. But read the TOS first.

Btw, why are the police also saying it didn't happen? Why would the police protect people who were cheering when the Towers fell?

Nothing Trump defenders say make sense. We understand logic is not their strong suit, but this goes beyond the pale. It did not happen, but Trump cannot admit he made a mistake. Trump also says he saw people jumping from the Towers four miles away while the Towers were surrounded by smoke from the fire and planes.

This man is insane! And yet, the faithful are willing to suspend reality and credibility to stand by their man. They actually said on tv (there is video on the evening news) "I don't care if it is wrong." They don't care that what is coming out of his mouth is fiction. Scary stuff.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:00 PM

22,592 posts, read 12,294,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down,” he told a crowd in Birmingham, Ala., on Saturday. “And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down.”

"No news reports exist of people cheering in the streets, and both police officials and the mayor of Jersey City have said that it did not happen. An Internet rumor about people cheering in the streets, which said it was in Paterson, not Jersey City, has been denied numerous times by city and police officials."

“It did happen, I saw it,” Mr. Trump said. “It was on television. I saw it.”

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...ey-on-sept-11/

That Trump is such a liar.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:07 PM

14,269 posts, read 15,858,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump didn't say anything about Muslims in Manhatten. Did you even bother to review topic?

Makes the rest of what you post moot.
You're twisting my words. When did I write Manhattan? You specifically said there were no videos of the thousands of Muslims celebrating because people were running for their lives and not taking pictures. I only answered your post. There are numerous photos and videos taken by residents and tourists on 9/11. By the way, hundreds of people took the ferry boats back to New Jersey. The topic is about Trump seeing thousand and thousands of happy Muslims celebrating and cheering while people jumped to their death and the WTC fell.

Some people filmed the events on 9/11 for an hour, yet you continue to write that these videos do not exist when many are posted on YouTube. Maybe a few Muslims were celebrating, but nobody except posters here and Donald Trump seem to remember and, after hundreds of videos were taken, nobody can show proof of these alleged celebrations.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:09 PM

20,315 posts, read 9,828,833 times
trump's campaign manager is claiming it's just a big conspiracy cover-up by the media ( ... and obviously anyone that was in new jersey on 9/11 ).

Trump Campaign Manager Accuses Media of Suppressing Proof of Cheering Muslims on 9/11 | Mediaite

Old 11-24-2015, 05:11 PM

44,344 posts, read 17,725,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
When was the last time you were in New Jersey?.
Just Yesterday. Glad to be back in NC now.

There's a reason that tens of thousands of Middle Class have departed and continue to depart that depressing place. They are all headed South & West.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:12 PM

2,393 posts, read 2,053,802 times
I was in charge in N.J. on 9/11 and Trump's claims never happened | Opinion | NJ.com

The guy in charge said it never happened

Old 11-24-2015, 05:13 PM

9,832 posts, read 7,650,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I watched it happen in Patterson nj the day it happened.
By the end of the day, every right-winger with internet access will have been in New Jersey on 9/11, watching Muslims celebrate.

The absurdity of the right is the gift that keeps on giving.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:31 PM

13,824 posts, read 12,583,766 times
Trump should just come out and say he lies because it gives him visibility on television. I watched the news tonight and there was no talk about policy or political platforms. All they talked about was whether Trump saw people celedrating 9/11. If I were running, I would deliberately insert these innacurracies in my speeches just for the replay value.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:34 PM

401 posts, read 226,374 times
This is what a Trump presidency will look like....everyday there will be a comment that has to analyzed for truthiness while Trumps stands back and like a diva whose comments should be beyond reproach. I cant wait!

Old 11-24-2015, 05:36 PM

50,056 posts, read 26,528,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Damn right we did!
You did, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or