Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2015, 10:23 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,074 times

Advertisements

The left is completely insane at this point. Funny to watch. Of course, most of you wingnuts were put on ignore long ago.

Old 11-24-2015, 11:13 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Funny to watch. Of course, most of you wingnuts were put on ignore long ago.
2 sentences and a fragment, yet you still manage to contradict yourself. Is this a record attempt?

Old 11-25-2015, 05:52 AM

2,499 posts, read 2,626,467 times
Podo- define allegedly

Old 11-25-2015, 06:07 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You did, huh?
Sure they did, they just do not seem to be able to prove it and those of us that were not stuck watching right-wing central never seem to have seen any of what they claim. Interesting how the Cons whine on and on about Lefties Lying but then ignore that their own "leaders" Lie constantly and they themselves are more than a little challenged by the standard they set for others. The Hypocrisy that is displayed on this site is very enlightening for anyone paying attention as to the true nature of some here.

Old 11-25-2015, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
The left is completely insane at this point. Funny to watch. Of course, most of you wingnuts were put on ignore long ago.

ROTFLMAO!

Yet you still seem to know what they are posting, me thinks you are a Peeking.

Old 11-25-2015, 06:44 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
If Trump manages to get elected the fact-checking business is going to explode and the workers will be exhausted trying to keep up with the tripe coming out of his mouth. If I thought it was an outright lie, I'd think it was just another in a long line of his ploys to keep himself in the headlines. But in reality he may actually believe his own tripe, having built a false memory of "thousands and thousands of people" celebrating (in his mind) in New Jersey when i fact it was people in a video coming from overseas. Either way, he would be dangerous if he had the power of the presidency behind him. Wake up people! He isn't fit for public office.

Old 11-25-2015, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
If Trump manages to get elected the fact-checking business is going to explode and the workers will be exhausted trying to keep up with the tripe coming out of his mouth. If I thought it was an outright lie, I'd think it was just another in a long line of his ploys to keep himself in the headlines. But in reality he may actually believe his own tripe, having built a false memory of "thousands and thousands of people" celebrating (in his mind) in New Jersey when i fact it was people in a video coming from overseas. Either way, he would be dangerous if he had the power of the presidency behind him. Wake up people! He isn't fit for public office.
No they would have an easy time of it, all they have to do is change their reporting to only pointing out any truths trump says, everything else would be considered a Lie. Thing is Trump, if elected, would no longer be telling people things they want to hear, after all he would then be Emperor, opps I meant President, and he would not care any longer if anyone likes what he has to say or does. Once you buy the product a Snake Oil Salesman does not care what happens to you, it is how they operate.

Old 11-25-2015, 07:06 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
No they would have an easy time of it, all they have to do is change their reporting to only pointing out any truths trump says, everything else would be considered a Lie. Thing is Trump, if elected, would no longer be telling people things they want to hear, after all he would then be Emperor, opps I meant President, and he would not care any longer if anyone likes what he has to say or does. Once you buy the product a Snake Oil Salesman does not care what happens to you, it is how they operate.
You make a very good case. He would eat the very people who got him elected and call them all stupid if they objected to being an entree.

Old 11-25-2015, 07:32 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
But that's not the point justNancy is making. The point is - why are these seemingly morals-based demographics supporting Trump when he clearly has lived a lifestyle that goes against such morals? They aren't dumb (well, not THAT dumb) that it has to be made a front page issue or headline a debate to know his history. Why don't they favor a more wholesome, morally righteous candidate such as Marco Rubio? Does their support of Trump tell the world more about them than about Trump?
Questions I have been pondering as well.

It makes no logical sense for this demo to support Trump though I guess we shouldn't be that surprised.
They made the same allowances for Reagan, Gingrich, Vitter, Sanford...

Old 11-25-2015, 07:36 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times
Trump's new campaign song......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDc_5zpBj7s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections