Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 07:26 AM

587 posts, read 379,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Poor JEB.

This was from a secret meeting with donors, yet recording of meeting was leaked to the press. He's on the "Trump Won't Last" strategy now. JEB should read CD. He would know how that "prediction"/"promise" has been panning out.

Jeb Bush: ‘Trump will be in decline’ by next GOP debate:
Poor Jeb. I'm surprised someone still wants to listen to him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2015, 10:47 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,271,829 times
You want to know the chances for Trump to win just watch the border. There’ll be a tsunami to beat “the wall”.

Old 11-24-2015, 11:30 AM

37,802 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
In this case donor = puppet master.

As far as the leaks go, maybe this is the only way he can get the media to pay attention to him now. IMO, he should be dropped to the junior league debate, but the MSM will never do this.
Either Jeb or Rubio will be out before Florida votes. They will not let both of them split the Florida vote handing all of their delegates to some other candidate. It's the reason the Florida Republican Party moved themselves back in the primary voting order. They thought that by the time they voted Rubio would be out of money. I think they thought Jeb would also have the money to weather Super Tuesday, but since he's struggling they will have no problem backstabbing Jeb to throw their support to Rubio...but one of them has to go before Florida votes.

Since Rubio has no record of accomplishment, it's hard to take him down because he hasn't done anything so there is nothing to criticize. That's why he's been targeted for the personal stuff. The other candidates need to keep pounding him on illegal immigration. It's the only record he has and it's bad. A person whose name rhymes with Bump could shed some light on Rubio's donor who wants the illegals to flow in, for the cheap labor and Rubio being the perfect meat puppet for that donor. Jeb can't pound Rubio on illegal immigration because Jeb's on the wrong side of that argument, too. They could also make a dent in Rubio by reminding voters he cozied up to McCain and Graham when he first arrived at the Senate. Any photos that show Rubio, Graham and McCain together would be good

I contend that it's in Trump's best interest to keep Carson and all of the really low number guys in the race. Carson's voters are not Trump's voters. Trump's voters like Trump because of what they think he can do/accomplish. Carson's voters like Carson for who he is as a person. If Carson goes down, Trump has a problem because of who might inherit Carson's voters. It won't be Trump.

Wish I could see the ads being shown in New Hampshire.

Old 11-24-2015, 03:17 PM

20,046 posts, read 20,850,556 times
Poor Jeb. The chosen one has become a desperate man.
It's like test driving that new car and getting it back to the lot and the sales guy asks for the keys back. "You mean I can't just have it?"

Old 11-24-2015, 03:35 PM

1,676 posts, read 945,482 times
Jeb! is spouting wishful thinking. He's so far behind and has no chance, really. His supporters are flocking to Rubio. How many times have we heard that Trump will leave the race, and yet he's still here and leading?

Old 11-24-2015, 04:42 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,608,104 times
Why don't his handlers (or his parents...same thing I guess) teach him to not to say these foolish things?

Old 11-24-2015, 05:16 PM

752 posts, read 566,709 times
Quote:
"The ones that are scared are the illegals ... Some have already started to pack their bags and move home because they know what's coming."
I'm hoping that Trump isn't afraid to take the gloves off. Everyone understands that if you get tossed out of a nightclub, you're likely to be roughed up a little bit. I don't know why it should be any different with deported illegals. Bang 'em up a little bit, send 'em home with shiners. Better yet, put 'em on a train and send them to facilities where we can get a little work outta 'em in order to compensate for the damage done. Likewise with the Muslims, and blacks if they're asking for it.

Last edited by drishmael; 11-24-2015 at 05:25 PM..

Old 11-24-2015, 05:18 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,377,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Cruz may not be the man. But, I Guarantee you, the whole Establishment will NEVER allow Trump to become the GOP Nominee. Trump tweeted last night, he will consider running as a Independent, because he SEES the deck is being stacked against him.

Trump Tweet last night BELOW

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
.@WSJ reports that @GOP getting ready to treat me unfairly—big spending planned against me. That wasn’t the deal!
I still maintain that Trump is a secret DNC operative.

Old 11-24-2015, 06:47 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,271,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drishmael View Post
I'm hoping that Trump isn't afraid to take the gloves off.
I don’t think they are ever on.

Last edited by HappyRider; 11-24-2015 at 07:10 PM..

Old 11-24-2015, 07:05 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,946,145 times
Trump's popularity is huge. Every rally he holds draws thousands of supporters, and the excitement of the rallys have been getting more intense as the weeks wear on. No other candidate is attracting the kind of support he has. Least of all Cruz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections