U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2015, 05:32 PM

18,240 posts, read 10,158,789 times

Advertisements

When someone makes an ad hominem attack it simply means they have run out of anything intelligent to say. When he attacks a person with a medical problem, he has run out of any sort of human feelings. You can predict that whatever else spews from Trump's mouth from here on out will be utter BS.

Old 11-26-2015, 05:38 PM

20,068 posts, read 14,449,841 times
When someone shows you who they are, believe them. ---MA

"And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell..."

The more Trump opens his trap, the more he shows who he is in his heart!

Old 11-26-2015, 05:42 PM

26,826 posts, read 9,110,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
When someone makes an ad hominem attack it simply means they have run out of anything intelligent to say. When he attacks a person with a medical problem, he has run out of any sort of human feelings. You can predict that whatever else spews from Trump's mouth from here on out will be utter BS.
Your ad hominem attack on Trump is noted.

Old 11-26-2015, 05:56 PM

13,102 posts, read 6,249,301 times
Quote:
Did you even bother to read post #115 before you posted the above^?

Old 11-26-2015, 05:58 PM

14,685 posts, read 9,737,789 times
He has issed a full page explanation. He has said he did not know him. His foes will say he is lying. His foes were his foes before this and will remain so after. No change.

Old 11-26-2015, 05:59 PM

1,469 posts, read 860,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
As someone who is partially deaf I find it repulsive that people would mock a disabled person. I have had people make fun of my hearing disability and believe me, it hurts. The fact that Trump would even think about doing this is disgusting.

How can anyone possibly make excuses for this?
I was born with a severe eye problem....I make fun of my eyesight more than anyone else possibly could.
Trump's making fun of a man who wouldn't admit what he wrote is bad form but so is the writers remarks that the remarks didn't exist. I don't recall where the Muslims were that were cheering on 9/11 but I remember seeing it on TV too. Why it has disappeared from the archives is disturbing to say the least.
It doesn't change that I will still vote for Trump BECAUSE I am THAT tired of government leaders lying through their teeth at us every time they open their mouth.
Trump says what he thinks & even though we don't like everything that comes out of his mouth at least is his honest feeling because he doesn't care what people think.

Old 11-26-2015, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Did you even bother to read post #115 before you posted the above^?
As I said. He can't walk it back that easily. Once the cat is out of the bag it's too late, and his attempt to retract it is BS.

Old 11-26-2015, 06:01 PM

26,826 posts, read 9,110,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Exactly. Turns out Trump's never even seen the guy or knew that he was handicapped. He was imitating someone groveling in a general way.

The media turned it into what they wanted it to be, and the mindless fell for it (again).
It won't be the last time that they try it or something else they come up with to fool low IQ voters sucked in by their propaganda.

Old 11-26-2015, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
He has issed a full page explanation. He has said he did not know him. His foes will say he is lying. His foes were his foes before this and will remain so after. No change.

When Kovaleski was with the NY Daily News he covered Trump from 1987-1993 and met with him several times. Trump is lying through his teeth is he says he doesn't know him.

Old 11-26-2015, 06:11 PM

15,376 posts, read 17,640,829 times
Quote:
When Kovaleski was with the NY Daily News he covered Trump from 1987-1993 and met with him several times. Trump is lying through his teeth is he says he doesn't know him.
Exactly. Just like Trump fibbed after there was an uproar about his comments about Carly Fiorina's face. He later said that he was talking about her 'persona', which is BS and everyone knows it.

Another lie was when he made a tweet a month or so ago and then later said it was a young intern that made the tweet. This is 3 lies.

Some of his supporters said they like Trump because he is honest. These folks will believe anything this guy tells them. Almost like he's a cult leader and the entire world sees the cult leader as a con-man - but the followers are so fooled by this con-man that they lose their ability to think rationally when it comes to what their cult leader tells them.

For example, look at the post 128 above (by phma). Falling hook,line and sinker for Trump's lie and then makes comments about 'propaganda' and 'low IQ voters', to try to discredit the naysayers .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or