Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2015, 06:13 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
He has issed a full page explanation. He has said he did not know him. His foes will say he is lying.
his own words indicate he's lying. "I do not know the reporter for the @nytimes, or what he looks like." is contradicted by his statement "Poor guy, you oughta see this guy,".

or was trump trying to say "Poor guy, you oughta see this guy,.... that i've never actually seen."

Old 11-26-2015, 06:16 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I don't believe anyone is suggesting we limit free speech when we criticize Trump for mocking a disabled man. What we are suggesting is that anyone running for the highest office in the country should have more class than that. Stirring the pot of divisiveness, bigotry and half-truths is not an American value and that's all Trump's got working for him. Oh course people are gong to call him out for doing those things. They're not presidential.
Is it presidential what Clinton did with a cigar to Monica?

Old 11-26-2015, 06:24 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
No one could watch that video and come to any other conclusion without preconceived bias. What I saw was an impersonation. I don't apologize for Trump. He shouldn't either. If Trump actually does something I find objectionable, something more objectionable than Hillary's or Obama's policy's to destroy the American way of life. Then I will object. Until then "GO TRUMP"
This. The liberals destruction of America is FAR more important then this crap.that's if he even meant to make fun of the guy.

Gooooo Trump!!

Old 11-26-2015, 06:25 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post

Let's ask the Bush wives.. Those Texans are very big on cigars from what i have seen.

Old 11-26-2015, 06:27 PM

37,175 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Hard to say. I don't know that much about the private lives of other presidents. We do know Johnson had a couple of affairs. George H.W. Bush had a mistress, Jennifer Fitzgerald, Thomas Jefferson had Sally Hemmings. Abraham Lincoln had a couple of gay affairs but never came out of the closet. Kennedy screwed anything that was slower than he was.

But they didn't openly have affairs while they were running for office.

Old 11-26-2015, 06:30 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Exactly. Just like Trump fibbed after there was an uproar about his comments about Carly Fiorina's face. He later said that he was talking about her 'persona', which is BS and everyone knows it.

Another lie was when he made a tweet a month or so ago and then later said it was a young intern that made the tweet. This is 3 lies.

Some of his supporters said they like Trump because he is honest. These folks will believe anything this guy tells them. Almost like he's a cult leader and the entire world sees the cult leader as a con-man - but the followers are so fooled by this con-man that they lose their ability to think rationally when it comes to what their cult leader tells them.

For example, look at the post 128 above (by phma). Falling hook,line and sinker for Trump's lie and then makes comments about 'propaganda' and 'low IQ voters', to try to discredit the naysayers .
I never said Trump was honest. What I say is he is on the right side of the issues that are important for me. I do believe he'll work to advance his ideas and the country will be better off for it. I don't feel obligated to discredit naysayers. They are doing a fine job of that with their own comments. So essentially what you have is and I say cheer up and turn that frown up-side down.

Old 11-26-2015, 06:45 PM

lease keep in mind this is nothhing more than a Republican firing squad in action!

I agree that this knocking the handicapped is no big deal.It does show what poor character he has.Typical republican thing for him to do. Pretty much how Brownback treated a Kansas City Star reporter. i have felt it from so many republicans over they ears. Rolls right off my back.

Trump is a businessman and handicapped are dead weight to him. Before long he will be advocating DEATH SQUADS for us handicapped!

Bullers said he “got really pissed off” at Brownback’s response to a question he asked about not having a home care provider available IF HIS VENTILATOR CAME LOOSE and he couldn't BREATHE

“He said, ‘Just go over to your neighbor’s house and they’ll put it back on for you,’” Bullers said. (When a ventilator comes loose the patient has about 3 minutes before they pass out)

More on the Kansas Experiment | The Mahablog

Old 11-26-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Let's ask the Bush wives.. Those Texans are very big on cigars from what i have seen.
Monica, if you remember, was not Clinton's wife...

Old 11-26-2015, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Monica, if you remember, was not Clinton's wife...
The open question was what do presidents do with cigars!

We won't let you split the subject..

Old 11-26-2015, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile;420My
The open question was what do presidents do with cigars!

We won't let you split the subject..
My remark about Clinton & Monica was a rebuttal to the poster who said what Trump did was not "classy for a POTUS" I was just pointing out that what Clinton did was classless AS POTUS....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.