U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2015, 07:05 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,084,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Impersonating someone used to be thought as entertaining also. I mean what is a John Wayne impersonation with out the walk ? Rather flat in reality.
Wow, that's some stretch. Most pitiful, weakest argument in the room. If that's the best Trumpers can come up with to defend this fool who would insult them as well if they crossed him, they're grasping a fraying string. This wasn't the comedy hour; it was a speech made by a candidate for president of the United States.

Old 11-26-2015, 07:13 PM

29,762 posts, read 16,488,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Trump haters---Do you find yourselves continually having to constantly search for any imagined transgressions to rationalize your hatred of Trump? Aren't you getting tired of having to do so?
I never tire of Trump. He is an endless source of entertainment round the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Everything is being recorded? Really? I didn't know that/sarcasm.

I saw the video and didn't see that he was making fun of the reporter. As others pointed out, he has used similar gestures and similar voice inflections when talking about his opponents.

It seems that Trump haters go out of their way to find something to complain about. Yes, Trump is definitely not PC. However, what Trump haters don't realize is that's part of his appeal. Many of us are sick and tired of all the PC BS.
You must not have seen the same video as the rest of the world. IF making fun of disabled people is
part of his appeal' ; I wonder what kind of person he is appealing to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Exactly. Turns out Trump's never even seen the guy or knew that he was handicapped. He was imitating someone groveling in a general way.

The media turned it into what they wanted it to be, and the mindless fell for it (again).
Oh my Gawd. You believe all the BS he spews and have the audacity to call others 'mindless'. AND you believe further - that he's never seen the guy or knew he was handicapped. He lies to your face and the lemmings know no better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
I was born with a severe eye problem....I make fun of my eyesight more than anyone else possibly could.
Trump's making fun of a man who wouldn't admit what he wrote is bad form but so is the writers remarks that the remarks didn't exist. I don't recall where the Muslims were that were cheering on 9/11 but I remember seeing it on TV too. Why it has disappeared from the archives is disturbing to say the least.
It doesn't change that I will still vote for Trump BECAUSE I am THAT tired of government leaders lying through their teeth at us every time they open their mouth.
Trump says what he thinks & even though we don't like everything that comes out of his mouth at least is his honest feeling because he doesn't care what people think.
You saw Muslims cheering in Gaza. Your candidate doesn't know the difference between Jersey and Gaza. I'm guessing foreign policy won't be his strong point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
Wow, that's some stretch. Most pitiful, weakest argument in the room. If that's the best Trumpers can come up with to defend this fool who would insult them as well if they crossed him, they're grasping a fraying string. This wasn't the comedy hour; it was a speech made by a candidate for president of the United States.
Well. The man knows his audience.

Old 11-26-2015, 07:14 PM

10,319 posts, read 10,321,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
My remark about Clinton & Monica was a rebuttal to the poster who said what Trump did was not "classy for a POTUS" I was just pointing out that what Clinton did was classless AS POTUS....

First you blast Bill Clinton DID and then you use what Clinton did to justify what trump does!

Old 11-26-2015, 07:16 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,084,443 times
Quote:
We know Trump doesn't have a filter. Nothing new. Next week it will be another *gasp* Trump said/did/ that?!

Just get over it.
Right. Okay. Until he insults you or someone in your family personally and takes it to the stage in front of international cameras.

Old 11-26-2015, 07:17 PM

14,564 posts, read 9,635,025 times
What is conveniently forgotten in this dust up is the conduct of the reporter himself. He and those around him want to use his disability to shield him from criticism. His integrity is on the line. If you believe him now you must also believe that for 14 years he stood by a news report that he himself wrote and knew it was false. Where is the retraction? Instead, they create a false outrage to cover their tracks.

Old 11-26-2015, 07:19 PM

BTW, all these outraged posters here had no idea who this guy was until this morning. Now they act as if he has been their life long friend.

Old 11-26-2015, 07:19 PM

29,762 posts, read 16,488,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
What is conveniently forgotten in this dust up is the conduct of the reporter himself. He and those around him want to use his disability to shield him from criticism. His integrity is on the line. If you believe him now you must also believe that for 14 years he stood by a news report that he himself wrote and knew it was false. Where is the retraction? Instead, they create a false outrage to cover their tracks.
It is none other than Trump himself who took the focus off the story and put it onto his ridiculous behavior.

What a dummy. He never knows when to quit.

Old 11-26-2015, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It is none other than Trump himself who took the focus off the story and put it onto his ridiculous behavior.

What a dummy. He never knows when to quit.
Nobody knew who the heck Kovaleski was. Nobody outside NYT building did. NYT in order to cover its track decided it make it an issue.

Old 11-26-2015, 07:37 PM

The second celebration was said to have been at 5 pm at the Islamic Cultural Center on Getty Ave. William Pascrell III is on record as having seen people throwing candy in the air at this location at this time. [He was quoted in the newspaper Aramica in the first week of September this year. -JP] He asked what was going on and was told that it was a "wedding." Now if you can believe that a wedding was scheduled for Tuesday at 5 pm, and that it took place on 9/11 after all that happened, I will sell you both the Brooklyn and George Washington bridges. But for my part, I don't believe it. I had wanted to contact the imam of the ICC to ask him directly about what had happened, but I got sidetracked, then the Protocols thing happened, and now it's impossible.

| Center for Inquiry

Old 11-26-2015, 07:47 PM

4,673 posts, read 2,295,714 times
Quote:
No kidding. It wasn't a big deal. People think, act, feel the way the media tell them to, just like the dazed followers of Jim Jones who were too stupid to live.

The media is a liberal lapdog extension of the White House/government and don't want a shakedown the Trump administration would deliver, or for that matter anyone who isn't a career lying corrupt politician with puppet strings as long as the dirty money keeps flowing. They could give two turds about mocking disabled people, they want Trump gone. False outrage.

Again, I watched it and it lasted all of three seconds and wasn't really a mock, not a big deal, get over it. He talked about this guy the same way he talks about Jeb Bush when he calls him low energy using the same voice. Much more serious things going on, like the submission to the middle east and the bring down of the West to third world status under the guise of global warming. When the media points a laser light at some false flag, people mindlessly chase it (ever seen a cat chase one? They run into walls). Anyways absolute fools.
It is a big deal. In the original MOCKING, he said, "You oughta see this guy." In his rebuttal, he said, I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovalski is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence. Clearly an outright lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or