U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2015, 06:34 AM

8,422 posts, read 4,371,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
In his younger years, Trump may have stuffed a few disabled kids in gym lockers.

And those that support him most likely did, as well!

Old 11-27-2015, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
I gather your post is directed at me. And you know for a fact that I support Obama how??? You think it's left or right, huh?

I guess you haven't heard that there is a growing Independent Party. They would be the people who have no use for democrats or republicans.

Old 11-27-2015, 06:39 AM

10,338 posts, read 10,364,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Not as bad as Biden telling a paraplegic to stand up.

Read post #192. Just like your mommy told you. When all your friends jump off the roof are you going to also?

Biden is well known for saying stupid things AND he is considered a compassionate man. NOT so with trump.

Old 11-27-2015, 06:41 AM

10,338 posts, read 10,364,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Have you ever paid this much attention to the things the current dirt bag (whom you voted for) has said?

Besides, most of what the NYT and others claim about Trump is not true, has been taken out of context, or otherwise twisted, in a deliberate attempt to smear him. We know that.

So, shut your pie hole.

You cannot shut out the truth and your frustration by saying , "So shut your pie hole".

Old 11-27-2015, 06:44 AM

1,701 posts, read 930,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Did Obama`s predecessor suffer any consequences for lying his country into war? He was rewarded with another term if you recall.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com
Oh, for heaven's sake. All presidents are guilty of some sort of cover up. More likely cover ups. And had people lie for them.

I'm waiting to hear more about our US intel reports being doctored/embellished/omitting info regarding ISIS and how ISIS was "contained". Isn't that what Obama stated a day before the Paris attacks? Of course he was only repeating what he "was told".

Reports were manipulated and re-written to please Obama.

Old 11-27-2015, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
So far Trump has insulted prisoners of war, women who have periods, people with disabilities, residents of Iowa, the Pope, the media, blacks, Mexico, Hispanics, Muslims, war refugees and women he deems 'ugly'. Did I miss anyone? Give him another month or two there won't be any voting blocks of people left to vote for him. I can't imagine why anyone thinks it's a good idea to have a low class, thin-skinned bully/boy-in-a-man's-body like him representing us in the world.

As much as I hated Bush Jr.~ Bobama[for lies] and Trump[for sleaze] both are lower than him.

Old 11-27-2015, 06:54 AM

20,335 posts, read 9,881,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
As most know I have no love for Donald Trump, but I have to wonder if this is a real story or another made up one.
watch the video then image search serge kovaleski. it's pretty clear that trump is mocking kovaleski's disability.

Old 11-27-2015, 07:00 AM

48,270 posts, read 45,547,731 times
Pretty much Trump showing how petulant he can be. This is all Donald Trump is showing himself to be. He is a petulant man and a bully.

Old 11-27-2015, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
The left has everything invested in Trump now. It's really quite funny to watch. The only people poutraged are leftists that excuse their own clowns for anything but jump on the poutrage bandwagon when a republican does something. Anyone who voted for obambo needs to shut the hell up, you've got absolutely nothing that any normal person will pay any attention to any longer.

Let's see ....how many times have you used your new word[poutrage] for the day in this thread?

Posting any nonsense just to be able to use it again! I'd wager that you didn't even come up with it yourself, but got it from someone else, lol!

My don't you think you are just too clever?

Old 11-27-2015, 07:22 AM

12,764 posts, read 7,833,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
He has issed a full page explanation. He has said he did not know him. His foes will say he is lying. His foes were his foes before this and will remain so after. No change.
He's lying. Do you really think his 'speech' was off-the-cuff? No, it was not. He gets intel on everyone he goes after.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or