Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2015, 10:27 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times

Advertisements

Trump will win the disabled vote.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:30 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,506 times
Wow, wasn't that clever.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:33 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
So far Trump has insulted prisoners of war, women who have periods, people with disabilities, residents of Iowa, the Pope, the media, blacks, Mexico, Hispanics, Muslims, war refugees and women he deems 'ugly'. Did I miss anyone? Give him another month or two there won't be any voting blocks of people left to vote for him. I can't imagine why anyone thinks it's a good idea to have a low class, thin-skinned bully/boy-in-a-man's-body like him representing us in the world.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:35 AM

"I can't imagine why anyone thinks it's a good idea to have a low class, thin-skinned bully/boy-in-a-man's-body like him representing us in the world."

Oh, you mean like obambo. Got it.

Your poutrage is noted.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:40 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
My take?

Is Trump a nice guy? Perhaps not. Do I think his mocking of a disabled man necessary? Absolutely not. I don't want to defend his behavior, but the question for me is that, is his behavior bad enough for me to never consider him as a potential president? The answer is, no. it is not bad enough to turn me off YET although his behaviors (rather childish) are getting old.

I think people need to keep in mind, that we got into this position because we the people let the serious folks run the show for too long. When the "serious" people are not doing serious things, we have a big problem. It is the politically correct politicians who made a shambles of immigration system, who also turned our government into a jelly bean jar of crony capitalism.

Would Trump be a great president? Probably not. But do you really see any great presidents emerging from this field?

Trump is not my top guy, but no one is my top guy. I have qualms about his sincerity on issues, but he seems committed on stopping illegal immigration, and that is a very key issue. I would vote for Trump before I would vote for Bush or Rubio, I would not consider anybody in Democratic party although I like Bernie Sanders as a person.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:41 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
"I can't imagine why anyone thinks it's a good idea to have a low class, thin-skinned bully/boy-in-a-man's-body like him representing us in the world."

Oh, you mean like obambo. Got it.

Your poutrage is noted.

Typical. You can't refute the content of my post so you try to deflect by twisting and highly editing my post to insult the president who has more class and thicker skin than Trump has in his pinky finger.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:45 AM

Again, your poutrage is noted. We get that the o'baggers are not interested in accountability of their president. Not when they can focus all their energy on the other party.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:47 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The reason why Bernie is polling above 3% is because Hillary is a crime family boss poorly disguised as a political candidate who is desperately hoping to be sworn in as president before she is indicted so she can preemptively pardon herself, her treasonous family members and anyone who might be compelled to testify against her.

On the other hand, we got stuck with a brilliant business man vs. a brilliant brain surgeon and neither one is being investigated for crimes against the nation.

"No matter what party affiliation you consider, Trump brings them out. Republicans, Democrats and independents are all most likely to show up if Trump is on the ballot. (In our analysis, we assumed a constant variable: the Democrats nominating Hillary Clinton.) Not only do they show up to vote, but they vote for Trump. He's got the highest percentage of voters — across both parties and independents."

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/24/
I'll stick with a statistician's view of Trump's actual chances of winning anything.

The organization you are citing, Fluent, is an advertising/marketing agency.

Dear Media, Stop Freaking Out About Donald Trump’s Polls | FiveThirtyEight

Old 11-26-2015, 10:52 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,558,340 times
He was just joking not disrespecting disabled people.

He'll win disabled don't worry

NYT is taking shots at Donald but they can't touch him.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:52 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Trump also mocked Carly for her looks. Seems to be a pattern with him. He's like a third grader hurling third grade mentality insults on the playground.
that's right he did and that streak is undesirable and unwanted and discouraging.

when we see that obama, HRC, harry reid, Eric Holder lie as a pattern of course and there are no consequences, there is a desperation and a strong desire to make a change. Trump is the lesser of two evils and seems the only hope for a real change vs hope and change street corner patter.

Trump is the floating jettison we swim toward as our only hope of survival. Not the best, but he will do in light of the false promises and lies heard from generations of politicians and coming to a head during Obama admin. Which is worse? an uncouth president or a lying ideolog whose unethical behavior has divided the nation and sent theeconomy into a tailspin and whose accomplishments exist only by mercy of the media turned propaganda machine.

the propaganda machine is toothless against Trump and a free society cannot exist witout a free media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections