Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2015, 04:00 PM

269 posts, read 178,417 times

Advertisements

Liberals acting like oversensitive politically correct crybabies as usual. Nothing to see her folks

If that video actually offends you, then I feel bad for you because life must be REALLY hard being that sensitive. I would like to see the reaction of some of these whiny liberals after watching a woman getting gang raped by a pack of those Syrian "refuges" they want so badly in their back yards.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:00 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I hate to keep repeating myself, but I will. Trump will fall away, and so will Dr. Carson, for opposite reasons. One is too brash, and one is too passive. All of we Republicans need to circle the wagons soon and decide who the most viable candidate really is.
Throw Christie, Bush, Kasich, and even Cruz, and you have my vote. Rubio is a mess here in FLA...hasn't shown much - can't give him my support.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:04 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,059,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkinhead View Post
Liberals acting like oversensitive politically correct crybabies as usual. Nothing to see her folks

If that video actually offends you, then I feel bad for you because life must be REALLY hard being that sensitive. I would like to see the reaction of some of these whiny liberals after watching a woman getting gang raped by a pack of those Syrian "refuges" they want so badly in their back yards.
I'll come and take a dump in your living room then - after all, thats not as bad as being beheaded

Old 11-26-2015, 04:05 PM

46,955 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Impersonating someone used to be thought as entertaining also. I mean what is a John Wayne impersonation with out the walk ? Rather flat in reality.
"Traits outside their control", mmkay? Blackface used to be considered entertaining.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:07 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
[snip]The only people poutraged are leftists that excuse their own clowns for anything but jump on the poutrage bandwagon when a republican does something. Anyone who voted for obambo needs to shut the hell up, you've got absolutely nothing that any normal person will pay any attention to any longer.
I'm hardly a "leftist", Ed. I also never voted for Obama.

Trump is so thin-skinned he can't take the slightest criticism. He also can’t control his temper and belittles anyone who dares call out his inappropriate behavior or disagrees with him like a teenage bully flinging insults such as "stupid", “loser,” “worthless,” “fat,” or making fun of a person with disabilities.

Trump is a creep.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 11-26-2015 at 04:24 PM..

Old 11-26-2015, 04:10 PM

46,955 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh for crying out loud. I'm talking about the fake outrage right here on CD from liberals.
Call me Mr/ Traditional, but I hold candidates to a higher standard than their supporters. Your mileage obviously varies.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:11 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I'll take mocking a lousy journalist vs continuing to allow the country to be FLOODED with Third World dirtbags that the rest of us will be supporting for the rest of their lives.

Some of you people are so damn stupid to can't see the forest through the trees.
No kidding. It wasn't a big deal. People think, act, feel the way the media tell them to, just like the dazed followers of Jim Jones who were too stupid to live.

The media is a liberal lapdog extension of the White House/government and don't want a shakedown the Trump administration would deliver, or for that matter anyone who isn't a career lying corrupt politician with puppet strings as long as the dirty money keeps flowing. They could give two turds about mocking disabled people, they want Trump gone. False outrage.

Again, I watched it and it lasted all of three seconds and wasn't really a mock, not a big deal, get over it. He talked about this guy the same way he talks about Jeb Bush when he calls him low energy using the same voice. Much more serious things going on, like the submission to the middle east and the bring down of the West to third world status under the guise of global warming. When the media points a laser light at some false flag, people mindlessly chase it (ever seen a cat chase one? They run into walls). Anyways absolute fools.

Last edited by daylux; 11-26-2015 at 04:21 PM..

Old 11-26-2015, 04:22 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
I'm an enthusiastic Trump supporter but I did not like what he did in the video. If it's true that he knows this reporter and knows of his disability, then that was totally uncalled or and a low blow. I think his desire to entertain the crowd while making mincemeat of the reporter went to his head .

That being said, he is still the best of what we have to choose from. I vote on the issues--on whose policies will most help the country--not whether I want to invite the person over for a beer. Sure personality counts for something, but when we're living in a third world country with crippling job loss, depressed wages, and hostile foreigners destroying our way of life, I don't think we'll be sitting back saying "Gee at least we have a president who doesn't make the mistake of impersonating disabled people." I'm looking at what has the greatest impact on the day-to-day life of the average American. I hope Trump realizes that people are with him not only for his chutzpah but mainly because of his policies. He doesn't need these zingers to keep our support.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:33 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
I'm an enthusiastic Trump supporter but I did not like what he did in the video. If it's true that he knows this reporter and knows of his disability, then that was totally uncalled or and a low blow. I think his desire to entertain the crowd while making mincemeat of the reporter went to his head .

That being said, he is still the best of what we have to choose from. I vote on the issues--on whose policies will most help the country--not whether I want to invite the person over for a beer. Sure personality counts for something, but when we're living in a third world country with crippling job loss, depressed wages, and hostile foreigners destroying our way of life, I don't think we'll be sitting back saying "Gee at least we have a president who doesn't make the mistake of impersonating disabled people." I'm looking at what has the greatest impact on the day-to-day life of the average American. I hope Trump realizes that people are with him not only for his chutzpah but mainly because of his policies. He doesn't need these zingers to keep our support.
I totally agree with you.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:37 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Yes. We clearly need more community organizers.
We are all members of one big community; a country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections