U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-30-2015, 10:51 AM
Status: "I hate living in Georgia!!" (set 21 days ago)
 
48,288 posts, read 45,576,705 times
Reputation: 15366

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
He was on (the phone) this morning on Morning Joe and opined the same thing that perhaps the BLM people might have 'gotten to them'. His expectation was still that the meeting was going to occur AND that he would get 'some' endorsements from them.
Key word is opined. Opined meaning opinion. Do we know for a fact that BLM got to them?

 
Old 11-30-2015, 10:55 AM
 
20,339 posts, read 9,889,951 times
Reputation: 4396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
... AND that he would get 'some' endorsements from them.
if you redefine endorsement as "a pissed-off scolding" then he may just be right.
 
Old 11-30-2015, 10:58 AM
Status: "I hate living in Georgia!!" (set 21 days ago)
 
48,288 posts, read 45,576,705 times
Reputation: 15366
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Wow, Trump really is a special kind of stupid. He still can't grasp that his mouth is his worst enemy, not the media, not liberals, not BLM, not "RINOs".
More like spoiled brat,in my opinion.
 
Old 11-30-2015, 11:02 AM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
30,180 posts, read 16,665,894 times
Reputation: 22690
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Key word is opined. Opined meaning opinion. Do we know for a fact that BLM got to them?
Nope. He said he didn't know but thought maybe that was the case.
 
Old 11-30-2015, 11:11 AM
 
20,339 posts, read 9,889,951 times
Reputation: 4396
meeting should be currently in process.
 
Old 11-30-2015, 11:42 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,053 posts, read 29,573,101 times
Reputation: 7830
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
You know all of those media stories that say Donald Trump is a racist?

On Monday, 100 African American church leaders and pastors are going to endorse Donald Trump.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...-donald-trump/

And he didn't even have to fake any kind of an accent.

And I bet I know why. I'm guessing it has to do with Joe Biden's favorite "3 letter word"...J-O-B-S, illegal immigration and black unemployment.
How about that Monday news you were looking forward to.
 
Old 11-30-2015, 12:10 PM
 
5,956 posts, read 5,445,995 times
Reputation: 10600
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Wow, Trump really is a special kind of stupid. He still can't grasp that his mouth is his worst enemy, not the media, not liberals, not BLM, not "RINOs".
But this is how he works. He just lies or blurs the lines instead of just admitting he was wrong, and his followers eat it up. THERE NEVER WAS AN ENDORSEMENT PLANNED. THE PASTORS SAID SO. But that will be glossed over now that he blamed Right Wing Whipping Post Of The Minute, BLM. His followers will just accuse clergy members (!) of lying and assume Trump is telling the truth, and if he gets called out on this he'll just deny that he's making it up, he'll say he "heard" it from "his sources" and repeat the lie. And he will add a "even if I'm, wrong, my point is still valid because blah blah" and as long as he sounds convincing it will be accepted.

It's really very predictable at this point.
 
Old 11-30-2015, 12:13 PM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
30,180 posts, read 16,665,894 times
Reputation: 22690
Has anyone seen that internet meme that shows a young Donald Trump saying that if he ever ran for President, he would run as a Republican - because those people will believe anything. (Or something like that).

Is this true or something made up?
 
Old 11-30-2015, 12:15 PM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,053 posts, read 29,573,101 times
Reputation: 7830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Has anyone seen that internet meme that shows a young Donald Trump saying that if he ever ran for President, he would run as a Republican - because those people will believe anything. (Or something like that).

Is this true or something made up?
It's fake, though it is funny.
 
Old 11-30-2015, 12:25 PM
 
Location: NJ = liberalism is a mental disorder!
6,458 posts, read 4,400,099 times
Reputation: 3937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
But this is how he works. He just lies or blurs the lines instead of just admitting he was wrong, and his followers eat it up. THERE NEVER WAS AN ENDORSEMENT PLANNED. THE PASTORS SAID SO. But that will be glossed over now that he blamed Right Wing Whipping Post Of The Minute, BLM. His followers will just accuse clergy members (!) of lying and assume Trump is telling the truth, and if he gets called out on this he'll just deny that he's making it up, he'll say he "heard" it from "his sources" and repeat the lie. And he will add a "even if I'm, wrong, my point is still valid because blah blah" and as long as he sounds convincing it will be accepted.

It's really very predictable at this point.
As much as I like that he's outspoken what I bolded does bother/irritate me about Trump, Obama or anyone else doing the same.

Admitting fault and apologizing for such is a strength in a person imho but like you articulated doesn't happen with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top