U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2015, 10:33 AM

10,946 posts, read 8,219,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I'm supposed to APOLOGIZE for YOUR lousy guess? So much for the party of "PERSONAL responsibility"

Ken

I directly answered you question, something you claim I never do and as expected you don't like the answer. BTW, it cannot be a "lousy" answer to your supposition unless you admit to your bigotry on the subject and yes, you should apologize for refusing to accept any thought but you own.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:37 AM

10,946 posts, read 8,219,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Illegal actions? The only president in my lifetime that had to resign the office of the presidency in disgrace because of lies and illegal actions was Richard M. Nixon, a Republican.

Lies? To some extent ALL politicians tell lies. Democrat or Republican ... all tell lies - welcome to reality. You mean to tell me George H.W. Bush didn't lie when he said "read my lips - no new taxes!" Bush's son George W. didn't lie to get us into pointless wars in the Middle East?

Dismissal of the constitution? It's a very serious charge. Has Obama been impeached for going against the constitution? Why not? Maybe because that's just a misguided and erroneous opinion on your part? Has the Republican controlled Congress censured Obama for illegal unconstitutional actions?

As expected from the democrats, excuse any action of your god and try, failing at that, why his actions were just.

Obama should have been impeached but there are a bunch of CS members of congress, and they realize that would leave Biden in charge.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:41 AM

20,281 posts, read 9,790,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
... unlike you democrats ...
registered independent, always have been.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:10 AM

29,513 posts, read 16,380,718 times
Quote:
I directly answered you question, something you claim I never do and as expected you don't like the answer. BTW, it cannot be a "lousy" answer to your supposition unless you admit to your bigotry on the subject and yes, you should apologize for refusing to accept any thought but you own.
Ahh. I see. Arjay has such an open mind that he can accuse others of only considering their own thoughts.

Sounds good. Until you look at the post that followed.

Quote:
As expected from the democrats, excuse any action of your god and try, failing at that, why his actions were just.

Obama should have been impeached but there are a bunch of CS members of congress, and they realize that would leave Biden in charge.
Perhaps you should take your own advise about keeping an open mind while you are busy hurling insults at anyone that doesn't agree with you .

Old 12-03-2015, 06:56 AM

days: 3

endorsements: 3

Old 12-03-2015, 08:56 AM

19,715 posts, read 11,501,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
days: 3

endorsements: 3
Donald Trump Event With Black Pastors Takes on a Smaller Scale - WSJ

Old 12-03-2015, 09:20 AM

31,964 posts, read 16,429,252 times
Quote:
Obama should have been impeached but there are a bunch of CS members of congress...
There's also the small matter of an impeachable offense, but as we all know, facts aren't really that important in the Trumpiverse.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:00 AM

34,550 posts, read 33,524,959 times
Let's see. On 11/27 the initial endorsement information was out there. On Nov 30, the non-endorsement meeting took place. Between those 2 dates, Trump's camp walked it back as an endorsement. Quinnipiac conducted their National poll November 23 30, 2015 (but presumably not on the 26th Thanksgiving Day) so the endorsement announcement, the change in the announcement/walkback and the actual meeting occurred during the polling period.

Donald Trump went up 3 points (24% to 27%) from the previous month's Quinnipiac poll. At the same time his closest rival ever (Carson) in this campaign period dropped into a tie for third. Trump's new closest rival now is 10% behind him in this particular poll beyond the margin of error.

Quinnipiac called Trump " The undisputed leader in the Republican field."

We can probably conclude one of two things:

1. The incident had no impact whatsoever on his campaign.
2. Trump stepped in poop and therefore the good luck fairy was once again flying his way.

Whichever one you want to believe won't change anything.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:21 AM

29,513 posts, read 16,380,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Let's see. On 11/27 the initial endorsement information was out there. On Nov 30, the non-endorsement meeting took place. Between those 2 dates, Trump's camp walked it back as an endorsement. Quinnipiac conducted their National poll November 23 30, 2015 (but presumably not on the 26th Thanksgiving Day) so the endorsement announcement, the change in the announcement/walkback and the actual meeting occurred during the polling period.

Donald Trump went up 3 points (24% to 27%) from the previous month's Quinnipiac poll. At the same time his closest rival ever (Carson) in this campaign period dropped into a tie for third. Trump's new closest rival now is 10% behind him in this particular poll beyond the margin of error.

Quinnipiac called Trump " The undisputed leader in the Republican field."

2. Trump stepped in poop and therefore the good luck fairy was once again flying his way.

Whichever one you want to believe won't change anything.

3. Trump will never, ever get the minority vote.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

in the short term i don't think this has had any affect. trump and his campaign have simply just declared that he
did get "multiple dozens" of endorsements...... we just can't see them right now. as things progress in the campaign, and we get closer to the convention, if those endorsements haven't materialized i think trump's opponents will be able to use that and other trump false claims ( "thousands and thousands" ) to portray trump as someone completely out of touch with reality. that will have an affect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections