Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2015, 04:55 PM

22,634 posts, read 14,858,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Out of all the illegal actions, lies and dismissal of the constitution why do you still want democrats in the White House?
Illegal actions? The only president in my lifetime that had to resign the office of the presidency in disgrace because of lies and illegal actions was Richard M. Nixon, a Republican.

Lies? To some extent ALL politicians tell lies. Democrat or Republican ... all tell lies - welcome to reality. You mean to tell me George H.W. Bush didn't lie when he said "read my lips - no new taxes!" Bush's son George W. didn't lie to get us into pointless wars in the Middle East?

Dismissal of the constitution? It's a very serious charge. Has Obama been impeached for going against the constitution? Why not? Maybe because that's just a misguided and erroneous opinion on your part? Has the Republican controlled Congress censured Obama for illegal unconstitutional actions?

Old 12-01-2015, 04:58 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,331,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Perhaps I would buy that argument if Trump's initial response was there was miscommunication between myself and my staff between meeting and endorsement or my staff and the Pastor that organized it, etc. Mistakes happen, things get lost in translation and perhaps if that was his approach the response would have been different. However, that wasn't the case. Trump's initial response was well it must have been BLM getting to them.
good point.

Old 12-01-2015, 05:18 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,215,404 times
Quote:
Outside of your own lies, where exactly did I indicate what you claim?

Right HERE:

Quote:
Because they may think he is the best candidate for their views? Just guessing here but then that is all that you are doing.

Waiting for an apology which will never come from the likes of you.
I'm supposed to APOLOGIZE for YOUR lousy guess? So much for the party of "PERSONAL responsibility"

Ken

Old 12-01-2015, 06:35 PM

72,797 posts, read 62,098,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Perhaps I would buy that argument if Trump's initial response was there was miscommunication between myself and my staff between meeting and endorsement or my staff and the Pastor that organized it, etc. Mistakes happen, things get lost in translation and perhaps if that was his approach the response would have been different. However, that wasn't the case. Trump's initial response was well it must have been BLM getting to them.
Trump isn't even addressing that. It makes it impossible to trust Trump.

Old 12-01-2015, 06:41 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,146,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Trump isn't even addressing that. It makes it impossible to trust Trump.
So he should be calling them a 'bunch of losers' shortly.

And--Lol--should have known Omarosa was involved in this fiasco.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/01/us...k-leaders.html

Old 12-01-2015, 07:01 PM

72,797 posts, read 62,098,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
So he should be calling them a 'bunch of losers' shortly.

And--Lol--should have known Omarosa was involved in this fiasco.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/01/us...k-leaders.html
The way I see, it's too late. Trump already burned his bridges a long time ago.

He didn't get done what he said he would do. If Trump claims he can get the Black vote, the signs are not encouraging.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:01 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,849,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I'm supposed to APOLOGIZE for YOUR lousy guess? So much for the party of "PERSONAL responsibility"

Ken
I would have assumed that you know that many Cons are better at making rules for others that they themselves are failures at following, it is the do as I say, not as I do, mentality. That is why I find it so amusing that when they defend Liars such as trump they try using others that have lied as some sort of justification, Hypocrisy is a common trait for many.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:12 AM

26,543 posts, read 14,331,871 times
Quote:
During an interview Tuesday with John Heilemann on Bloomberg's With All Due Respect, [ trump campaign manager ] Corey Lewandowski quoted “in excess of multiple dozens of endorsements” from the talks.

“‘Multiple dozens’ means what? 24? 36?” Heilemann asked.

“More than that is my guess,” Lewandowski answered.

He said he was not sure when exactly the list of pastors throwing their support behind Trump would be released, saying he is working with them to secure a list and date.
Trump Campaign Touts 'Dozens' of Endorsements From Black Pastors - Bloomberg Politics

not sure what the delay is on releasing a list. according to an attendee "endorsement cards" were handed out and collected for the pastors to sign during the meeting. oh well, i await to see these "multiple dozens" of endorsements. till then.....

days: 2

endorsements: 3

Old 12-02-2015, 11:27 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,515,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Trump Campaign Touts 'Dozens' of Endorsements From Black Pastors - Bloomberg Politics

not sure what the delay is on releasing a list. according to an attendee "endorsement cards" were handed out and collected for the pastors to sign during the meeting. oh well, i await to see these "multiple dozens" of endorsements. till then.....

days: 2

endorsements: 3

All of you anti Trump people do realize that not endorsing him immediately does not mean that they are anti Trump, right? Other than in your biased desires, of course. It means that they want to consider what he said and make up their minds, unlike you democrats who are told how to vote and do it.

I think it is probably a good thing that they taking their time to make a decision, regardless of who they wind up voting for.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:30 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,515,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I would have assumed that you know that many Cons are better at making rules for others that they themselves are failures at following, it is the do as I say, not as I do, mentality. That is why I find it so amusing that when they defend Liars such as trump they try using others that have lied as some sort of justification, Hypocrisy is a common trait for many.

Sounds precisely like you are describing the democrats and their ideas of policy: do it or else. Witness Obama threatening states if they do not follow his refugee decrees. Unless you in your wisdom consider Obama a conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections